Ch 115: I am his disciple in the shadows
1.8k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As any man would do in my place, I changed the subject drastically.

I lifted my head from her thighs and sat down next to her. Stroking her long fox ears, I reach up to her face and kiss her.

"Mnnn Mnanh Amnhn Mnnnah"

It's the first time I kissed her like this, while caressing her ears. Thanks to this, her tongue moves very differently than normal. Also, adding the fact that she is a little nervous and doesn't know what to do, this kiss is very similar to the first one we gave each other.

"L- Let's go to my room," Delia said, lightly tugging on my clothes.

'Ah, right.' 

Currently, we are in the reception room of the temple. Several meters to our left is the statue of God Solus, and in front of us the temple doors are wide open.

In other words, if anyone approaches the temple, they will be able to see our act right away...

But that makes it even more exciting.

"Delia... We must love each other no matter what the time or place. With a love that is as hard as steel and does not tremble at what others say. Don't see what has happened now as a problem to be solved but as a test for our love."

I have been hard at work studying the gallant clone's tone of voice and expression. I don't want him to be ashamed of having a disciple like me, so I have tried hard not to let him down. Of course, if the gallant clone remembers these words, I am sure he will cough up blood and faint.

'I am his disciple in the shadows.'

Delia, hearing my words, looked shocked for a few seconds, but then... a new gleam appeared in her eyes. With a determined look on her face and firm fists, she spoke again.

"You're right, Emir. This won't be a hindrance for us!"

'- We're the first couple that really could bring back the Saint class; we're destined to be together.'

'Hm... I must fix the Solitary Temple as soon as possible. Otherwise, the karma for leading a Saint astray will attack me fiercely and mercilessly. Some bad things are already happening to me… Commander Cael, for example. I don't even want to imagine what will happen when the black cloud service is reinstated.'

"What should I do?"

Normally, she's very shy when it comes to the kinky stuff, but after my words, Delia seems very motivated. If at this point I told her I wasn't ready, she would rape me right here, announcing that it was her constitutional right.

"C-could you give me a blowjob?"

To keep her motivation from diminishing, I started to act coy. So, Delia feels she has to take the lead in the situation.

"Mn, I'll do my best!"

While her body is stretched out like she is sunbathing on the beach, her head is on my crotch. And I am sitting, looking at the scenery in front of the temple. I can't wait to go to a beach to recreate this scene, but in a swimsuit version.

"Lero Lero Lero Mnnnph Slurppp Ahnmnn Lero Lero Lero Mnnnnnn Churppp"

"Oooh Oh Oho."

She's doing her best! applying all the techniques she's learned without a hint of shyness! This is the best! Long live animal tongues!

With her hand squeezing my shaft, her mouth is on my glans, moving her tongue like she is tasting candy. At the same time, their tails move quickly from right to left, showing that they are also motivated.

I bring my hand close to her head and caress her fox ears. At that very moment, her tongue started to move very differently. If before she seemed very focused on licking, now she seems rather distracted. 

'Does she like it, or does it bother her that I caress her ears? It's a pity I can't see her face from this position.'

"Mnnnnnnph Ahmnnn Slurppp Churppp Lero Lero Lero Lero"

'Still, she didn't neglect her job.' 

The watery sounds are slowly increasing in intensity, and it seems that she is slowly getting used to these sounds. If she keeps this up, at some point she will stop feeling shy, and there will be no need to motivate her to perform activities of this caliber.

After all, it feels so good to have a fox girl who is also a Saint give me blowjob in the lobby of a sacred Temple. And in broad daylight! Even more so, thinking that this place fits like doing it outdoors. The feeling of the fresh air added to her tongue on my crotch is amazing.

Not only that, but seconds later, her little fingers massaged my glans as if it were a very precious object. Her thumb and forefinger gently squeeze it, and then she releases it to caress it with all her fingers together. Her other hand is massaging my penis up and down.

Her mouth and her two hands work in perfect synchrony, to the point where only moans are coming out of my mouth. It didn't take long for the urge to cum to set in.

"Put it in your mouth! I'm going to cum! Oooh!"

"Sluuurp"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnn!"

At the same moment her lips squeezed my glans, I released my cloudy liquid. I feel shivers of pleasure run through my body as my cum is released, wave after wave, into her small mouth.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

'Ah… doing it while the outside air hits my face is great. Even more so when I can listen as Delia carefully tastes my cum. It is the best experience in the world!'

*Swallow*

"Delicious?"

"... ... ... This time it felt strange... I think... Mn, it tasted good."

Emir: "!!!!"

'I- I- It can't be! Delia reached such a rumored level of perversion!!! Does this lovely fox girl find my semen delicious?!'

Did I already say she's a saint? Cause she is!

'Delia, you're the best! I knew you could do it! I've always trusted you!'

"Keep it up, Delia. At some point, it will taste delicious to you all the time!"

"M- Mn!" Very blushing, she nodded.

Apparently, her bar of courage is slowly dropping. If I don't hurry up, then we won't be able to have sex at the entrance of a religious temple because she'll be too shy to accept.

'Well, it's now or never.'

As Delia sits next to me, I begin to lick her neck while my hands deftly remove her clothes. Although I have already stored her priestess outfit in my inventory and can un-equip it from her body right now, it's better to use my hands.

In other words, she will be very embarrassed if her clothes suddenly disappear, and her courage bar will hit rock bottom immediately. So, I must do the process manually to secure the moment.

Once we were both naked, I took Delia in my arms like a princess and headed for the entrance of the Solitary Temple.

Of course, it's still too early for her to do it outdoors, so I take a seat on the end of the wooden floor and put Delia on top of me.

Delia: "!!!!"

Her courage drops really quickly… Now she looks very shy and has flushed cheeks, but her hands squeeze my shoulders tightly, as if she fears that I will leave her alone on the spot.

As she looks sideways, I slowly insert my dick into her.

"Mnnnn!" she moaned close to my ear.

'Oh, even when I did it slow, it seems that this caught her very off guard.'

When it went all the way in, I said, "Look me in the eyes."

Only then did Delia stop worrying about the outside and look at me.

Seeing this, I smile and speak again.

"I love you, Delia. In all this time, have you started to feel something for me?"

"... I do have feelings for you, but I-...." I interrupted her.

"You don't have to say more; that's enough. I'm sure you'll tell me someday without even asking you."

Stroking her cheek, I reach up to her face and kiss her. Only now her attention was completely focused on me, and she temporarily forgot about the place where we are.

As for her response, I know she still doesn't love me. It would be strange for a religious woman to easily fall in love with a man. Even more so, thinking about her. Her parents instilled religion in her at a young age. And that is almost synonymous with teaching her that she should not establish a loving relationship with a man.

But the fact that she feels something for me, even if it is just a little, is already a big breakthrough.

54