New Beginning
4.2k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azure sky continent

A place full of mystery, powerful experts, ruthless and cruel people. It is million year old continent where countless families, sect resides. Every year many families, sect are destroyed while similarly many other rises to new height. It is a place where strong devours the weak. If you are weak only humiliation and insult is in your fate. Cultivation to become the immortal is the goal and those who can't cultivate are worse than insects............

Long Family Manor

Within a grand hall, a young boy,Long Yan, sits in a majestic throne.Even though the hall is of enormous size,it is unusually empty. The hall was especially attractive and decorative designs were carved on the walls here and there, which greatly increased the beauty of village.

But it was looking quite incomplete, with the help of the dust marks it could be seen that the paintings and furnitures were removed from the walls.

Also the throne on which attractive designs were beautifully carved looked as if it was missing few gems.

"Young Master, I will also take my leave. It will be hard for you to take care of horses so, I will also take them with me." said a middle aged man.

"Okay." I replied emotionlessly.

He hurriedly left the room as he looked like he was afraid I will change my mind.He was servant of my family, Zhang yi, who served for a long time.

I, Long Yan, am only the one left within this huge hall. Few months back it was filled with majestic paintings, furniture but now it is empty. If I think back, after my parents died my life start going downhill rapidly.

My parents were the strongest of the city at peak profound realm. There were many servants waiting to serve me, every people of city waiting to curry favour with me. But after my parents died while trying to protect the city from beast tide, all I have left is humiliation,insult and this huge almost empty mansion.

As for my cultivation,I was never able to do it because I was born with defected profound veins. No matter what pills my parents fed me I was never able to cultivate.

Sitting in this throne, I have been thinking about my happy days. As soon as my parents died all my servants left and the even dared to take some of my property like Zhang Yi. Even more hateful ones were my father's friend who made fake debt certificate and took almost all of my property.

As a cripple no one was willing to listen my words so I helplessly watched myself being ripped off. Even though I want to take revenge but my pitiful strength don't allow me to . Sigh! my pitiful luck!

As I was deep in my thought, I saw a binding light coming from my neckless which my my parents gave me for my 18th birthday last year. 

"What is this ?" I screamed loudly.

I heard no reply. It wasn't I expected any reply as I was only screaming to soothe my fear.

I found myself unable to move and after some time I completely covered by the light from necklace.

"Help! Help!" . I yelled as loudly as I could. As I was unable to breathe I was slowly losing my consciousness.

                                                                           

After unknown period of time, I woke up. I checked to make sure if all of my body parts were fine. I am afraid if those greedy people will sell my body to some demons for money.

"Oh! You woke up". A melodious voice came from my behind. 

A young petite cute girl was behind me. She had a small body, I almost mistook her for a doll. Her black, wavy hairs, coupled added to her cuteness. Also her face coupled with her stunning smile was enough to attract anyone's attention.

To be honest she was floating  in air. I was shocked and scared because only higher level cultivators could fly and there were no e in flame city.

"Who are you? " I asked her politely while calming my heart.

"Aren't you scared to see me here?" She replied.

"Why should I? " 

"You are quite a brave one but why are your legs shaking crazily."

I also noticed just now that my legs were shaking crazily.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! " She was laughing at seeing at my state.

I was quite irritated hearing her laugh at me.

"You don't have to worry I won't hurt you. You can call me system fairy."

"System fairy" I was quite surprised.

"Do you want to be powerful?"

"Do you want to take revenge of your injustice,insult humiliation?"

"Do you want to conquer every beautiful woman?"

She asked me a series of questions with a serious face.

"Yes", I replied as fast as I could.

"Oh, aren't you afraid I am trying to scam you?"

"Even if you are trying to scam me what do I have left to lose now. With the state I am in my end won't be good one of nothing changes. So if there is a chance to change my destiny, why won't I try it?"

She looked quite pleased with my answer as she gave me a beautiful smile.

"Then let me introduce [Beastly Cultivation System] to you."

,...................................................

Note: This is a edited version. The plotline is still same, just few grammatical errors and some details were fixed to make it more readable. Please point out if you find any errors,I will edit it.

52