A pleasant night visit-2*
2.6k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She was caught by surprise. She didn't know how to respond. Her tongue rejected my approach at first so, I forcefully advanced. She seemed inexperienced and was clumsy at times but I also wasn't much better.

When I had sex first time, Mina took advance, but now after kissing her I am also at loss about what to do.  

As she let me do whatever I wanted, it made me act even bolder. While kissing her I used my hands to undress her. After I finished kissing her, she was stark naked. She had slight blush in her face and was at loss about how to react.

As it was night and the source of light was just a small candle, her body was only slightly visible but it didn't dampen my excitement.

 With my eyes fixed on her, I swallowed mouthful of saliva. This was so very perfect body ah, those two round plump and smooth towering breasts.

 Her pretty slender waist, smooth underbelly, that scattered dense and also tidy fine hair.

My little brother was already standing erect while kissing her, and the fire of lust was also already burning vigorously inside my body. It hasn't been long since I lost my virginity but now another beautiful young girl was lying stark naked Infront of me.

Speaking of her beauty, it  wasn't only about her pretty face. She had that unapproachable and warrior like aura around her which greatly attracted opposite gender.

Earlier I had declined system fairy's idea to force myself on her but now she willingly came to my room. Most important thing was she didn't reject my advances and also seems aroused by action, so how could I not turn into a beast after seeing such a beautiful scenery?


"Yang Min.”(1) Su Yan whispered and a passionate breath blew on my neck. With my continuos kissing and caressing her body she was lost in her pleasure. She was here just to thank him but now she had completely forgotten about that. As she was completely unaware about the pleasure earlier and due to good opinion of him, she gave in to his advances.

I gently caressed and stroked her silk like smooth skin, and my erect little brother lightly rubbed on her underbelly in high spirit.


“Ng.” She moaned and messily responded to my kisses. As both of us were anything but skilled, it was quite funny at sometimes. Our teeth bumped with eachother,noses collided but still it didn't matter.


Two lips and tongues mutually wrapped for a long time, then I released her, and looked at her red complexion.


I couldn’t bear and immersed myself in Su Yan’s neck. There I left behind marks. Her enchanting and sexy body thoroughly captivating me. My lips slowly slide down towards those plump mountain peaks. My head got inside, then sucked those small cherry, and my tongue circled around it. One hand grasped the other jade peak, rubbed it and had the pearl of the breast clipped between the crack of his fingers. Very quickly, two plump nippl*es stood firm, and she was not able to bear the simulation on her two small cherry.


Su Yan let out moans, but she herself didn’t dare to believe that she was letting out such lewd moaning voices. I slowly slide down kissing, and my hands still held her breasts.

As I moved down, I slowly kissed her vagi*naL entrance. I kept on teasing her by slightly kissing, licking her Pu*ssy.

Feeling my lips on the edge of her secret garden, her whole body shuddered. She exclaimed: “No, don’t.” Just after exclaiming, her legs went limp due to constant arousal.

 Inside  Su Yan's mind huge turmoil was going on. She was still struggling to decide whether she should reject Yang Min's advance or not. She didn't wanted to have physical relation with the man she have met just few days ago but he was still her saviour and the one who helped her. Also another main reason was that she was also feeling good and her body wanted more of that pleasure. Also Yang Min didn't seem to be a bad guy. So she decided to let him do whatever he desires.

'It's no use thinking much now. I just hope he doesn't turnout to be asshole.' Su yan thought and let go of all her rejection and accepted the pleasure she was feeling wholeheartedly.

While Su Yan was going through a dilemma, I had completely lost my reasoning and only Su Yan's beautiful body was Infront of my sight. 

The skin of her whole body was covered with a layer of slight blush and her charming body also became rather stiff after my advances toward her sacred cave.


“Yan'er, what happened?” I softly asked.


“I…I’m very nervous.” Su Yan somewhat tremblingly said.


“Don’t be afraid, I will be gentle?” I simply leaned holding her and caressed her back to ease her nervousness. My excitement knew no boundaries when I saw that cold, decisive girl from earlier was being so shy and indecisive.

Both of my claws rubbed her perk buttocks. Slowly, her body  become soft, and she began to frequently give out delicate moans.


Hearing the enchanting moans of Su Yan, my blood suddenly boiled. I felt her moaning sound just like  strong magic that went deep into my marrow and ignite my most primitive desires. My little brother which was already as hard as rock was placed at Su Yan’s soft place between her legs.


“Ah, Yang Min” Su Yan said in a trembling voice, and feeling that burning hot firm and erect pen*is at her private place, her body lightly quivered.


My waist began to move, rubbing my pen*is at that moist silt. Slowly, I was no longer satisfied with only this, my hands slowly moved towards her hip and held it, then I began to directly push at the entrance of utopia.


“Ah, Yang min, don’t…wait a minute.” Her powerless hand pushed me. I felt slight resistance while entering her cave, so I slowly moved my pen*is forward. As I was already intoxicated by pleasure I ignored her pleas.

Only a part of my Di*ck went inside, when I applied bit more force I felt as if I break something inside her Pu*ssy. It was her hymen.

"AHH!". Su Yan's loud voice rang but it wasn't of pleasure but that of pain.

I stopped moving my waist and kissed her to soothe her pain. When I felt she was ready, I moved my waist back and forward in slow motion.

After few strokes, I felt her being more receptive. She was moaning loudly without caring anything and she was also moving her waist to receive my Di*ck. With each deep thrusts she let out moan while I felt indescribable pleasure.

Few moments passed, I felt I was close to Cumming so I increased my speed also I didn't forget to pay attention to her breasts and her mouth.

Su Yan's vaginal walls tighten around my pen*is. She was completely lost in pleasure. She loudly moaned and orgasmed, completely immersed in pleasure. At that moment I was feeling such pleasure that I released my load inside her pus*sy.

Once I was done, I collapsed on top of her body. She looked into my eyes with a delighted smile while panting and gasping for breath.

That was the last thing I saw before falling asleep on top of her body.

Note:

(1) Long Yan's name in disguise, in case you forget.

29