Returning back-1
1.4k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When my eyes opened, I was lying alone, even if I wasn't expecting much but I still feel a bit sour.

When I think about what happened yesterday I feel chill on my back. Due to my desire I have jeopardize the possibility of having two reliable allies. I can't expect her develop romantic feelings for me in just few days, I just hope she doesn't think too bad of me.

"Hey system fairy, how much points did I gain yesterday?" It wasn't any beneficial if I just hung on yesterday's matter so I tried to think other things.

[Haven't you lost any of your body parts. I thought your neck will be few inches small.]

"Don't talk nonsense, just show me the points."

[Ha, you unfunny man, but I liked what you did yesterday, be courageous and finish all system missions. By the way, when are you gonna make move toward another one.]

"You don't need to know. Hey, did you do anything yesterday, I felt extremely horny that time. Even during my first time, I wasn't that desperate." As system fairy talked, I remembered that I was extremely horny and felt as if I lost reasoning. I feel as if I am being controlled by my lust. I wonder if this is side effects of having system.

[How can I do anything. You ungrateful man don't blame me for your actions.] She said in a wronged tone.

Judging by her reaction it seems she also doesn't know much about it. I can only wait and see how things develop for now. When I was busy in my thoughts, a screen appeared Infront of my sight.

[Long Yan]

[Level: 1]

[Points: 200/1000 ]

[Mission]

• Have sex with 5 woman's {1/5}

• Have sex with married woman{0/1}

The few good things about yesterday was, the points I got and of course the pleasure I felt. It seems due to system mission I am being more perverted day by day. It was nice being able to cultivate but I don't want to be man who only thinks with Di*ck. It seems I have to pay attention to that too.

........................................................

While I was busy on my thoughts, Su Yan was deep inside her own thoughts. 

"Damn, I don't know why I didn't reject his advances yesterday." She was getting more confused as she thinks about yesterday. She was confident that she didn't have much feelings for Yang Min but she still had sex with him. Now she don't know how to face him or how he will behave from now on. Also when she remembered how she was loudly moaning in pleasure she really felt shameful.

'Ha, I don't know what to think. I shouldn't have gone to his tent yesterday. Sigh! It's no use how much I think about it."

...................................................

After carefully organising my thoughts, I called all of those who were nearby to my tent. Chu Cheng and his bodyguard stood obediently  while Zhang Rou and Su Yan sat nearby me. Zhang Rou gave me a slight smile, while Su Yan returned to her normal cold look. She behaved as if nothing had happened yesterday, but when our eyes met she hurriedly turned her face. 

With a slight smile,"Do you guys have any plan what are you going to do from now on?" I asked both girls.

"No, we plan to return to flame city and think what to do later on."

"Then, why don't you return to my place and live there until you find some other jobs." I proposed.

"No"

"Yes"

Two answer, one from Su Yan and another from Zhang Rou. It seems yesterday's matter made things slightly worse.

"Sister Su, why don't we visit brother Yang's place for sometime?" Zhang Rou asked, she seemed eager to visit my home. She was far too tired after what happened in these few days and just wanted to rest without worrying anything. 

Su Yan was put in a spot, she didn't want to share same house with me but she also can't leave Zhang Rou alone. Right now only those two were each other's support.

"You can think for a bit and give answer later on." I said in a soft voice. 

After dealing with them now it was time to deal with Chu Cheng.

"Chu Cheng, from now you will work for me, do you understand?"I asked in authoritative voice.

"Y-Yes" He replied in small voice. He was ready to kill his own brother. So even though he was idiot for being played by others but he still was an ambitious man. He didn't want to be under others but since now his life was on life he had no choice but to comply.

"Then from now on don't make any move without consulting me. Also don't let anyone find out you are under my control or else .." He was fiercely shaking head also his whole body continuously shaking.

"As for you, I have fed you poison pill so you have to take antidotes in regular intervals, so you will also be connecting link between me and your young master, I will give you antidote at that time. Do you understand?" I asked Chu Cheng's bodyguard. Even I don't know what I fed him but I can't tell him that. I wonder what kind of expression he will have if he knew the truth.

"Understood." His answer was as short as ever.

"Then do you have anything which we can use to communicate." If I want to communicate with him I will need some tools but at present I didn't have anything with me. So I can only ask him for that.

He thought for a while and took out two small jade slips from his space ring and spoke, "This is transmitting array embedded jade slip, manufactured by our merchant association. It comes in pair. When you inject some ki in one jade slip both the  slip will lit and it also transmits the location of party who injected ki inside jade slip."

While speaking he handed one of those jade slips to me while he put another himself. Now I have established a communication route with Chu Cheng, I have to think of a plan how to make good use of his merchant association.

"Then you two can leave when it is time, I will call you."

Both of them leave hurriedly, within these few days they have exhausted much resources without gaining anything. The reason why I let them leave first was because I don't anyone to associate those two with me and also there were few things left  to clarify with both girls. 

19