Returning back-3
999 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After placating Su Yan's anger and suspicion with help from Zhang Rou, finally both of them were willing to hear me out.

"I want both of you to help me take revenge." I have calmed myself and softly spoke.

"Who managed to harm you, brother Yang? Oh! or should I call you brother Long?" Zhang Rou replied.

"Anything you like. "

"There are quite a few of them that I have to settle score with. But first we will start with Mu Suhe."

"Hey are you talking about the same Mu Suhe that I am thinking about." Su Yan spoke with her breathing increased slightly.

"Yes, you are. I am talking about the president of Golden merchant association." I replied with a calm voice.

"Huh, are you even sane. We were almost forced to death by these few bastards and now you want to take on the president of one of the largest merchant association of the city." Su Yan was on the verge of losing her temper.

She was already displeased with me and now after hearing my plan she was even more so.

"You are driving us on a sure death. Or are you just spewing some random stories." She added even more.

..............................................

I can understand why she was overreacting because My Suhe, was one of the richest person within the flame city. She didn't come from strong family but she has established a behemoth named, Golden merchant association. The major reason why she could establish such huge organisation was mainly due to my parents help and also because she was certainly a genius in business and marketing. She was also a ruthless bit*ch who can abandon anyone after squeezing every drop possible from them.

The reason why I spared Chu Cheng was so I could create tensions between those two rivals. I don't care who wins at end but both of them will surely be weakened so that I can swoop in to take benefits but that seems unlikely now.

The main reason why I choose her to be my first target was because unlike my other enemies, she wasn't primarily a cultivator, but a merchant. Despite being in her early forties, her strength wasn't much as her main focus was business rather than cultivation. Also her family's strength was quite minuscule. She had support of her association  which was extremely rich but in terms of strong cultivators it was at bottom in comparison to my other enemies. As a merchant association their strength was also scattered and they didn't have much history like other merchant association. Golden Merchant association has only been in existence for one or two decades.

Also She was a widow, whose husband had already died during one of beast tides and have only one daughter who was younger than me. I remember playing with her before my parents died. But after my parents death, I haven't seen her. Also, That bit*ch My Suhe was one of the main culprit responsible for my present situation. 

When she started her business my parents helped her tremendously otherwise it would be hard for her to survive with her pitiful strength and background. She also had good relations with my family till my parents demise, but after that she showed her true face and plotted to take over my property. It was fine that she didn't offer any help but she even plotted to harm me. Everything that should have belonged to me was taken over. I didn't realise that my breathing became fast due to anger after thinking about her.

............................................

"Sister Su why are you so enraged? Till yesterday you were so calm but today you are not even letting him complete his sentence before berating him." Zhang Rou was even more sure something has happened between us due to Su Yan's behaviour. Her voice also brought me back to reality.

"I-I am.. "

"I know you don't trust me but what I am saying is completely true. If you want I can even let you place brand mark in my soul." Before Su Yan said anything I tried to show them my sincerity.

"I-I ..." Su Yan was taken by surprise by my words which made her unable to reply anything.

"See sister Su, he is ready to go that far. He is also our saviour, so at least let him say his words, please." Zhang Rou pleaded for me.

"He can speak but I am just worried for your safety." 

"Don't worry, I don't plan to put any of your life in danger." I tried reassuring them.

"Then will Mu Suhe welcome us with flowers when we attack her." Su Yan sneered.

"I don't mean to attack her right now. I also know right now she is far beyond our reach now so we can increase our strength and then plan how to deal with her. A gentleman's revenge can wait for 10 year's." Even if My Suhe was the weakest among my targets. She was still far beyond my reach.

"Humph, you better know that."

"Then what help do you need from us brother Yang." Zhang Rou asked me politely.

"I want you guys to infiltrate her association. As you are quite talented, if you show some dedication she will surely notice you guys. Also, you will be provided enough resources if you gain her attention. Then try to be as close as possible with her. When we are strong enough we will move fast enough to knock her off her perch." I patiently explained them my plan. As someone who have known her for long, I have noticed one or two things about her. She was greedy and ambitious woman who wanted to monopolize the whole market of flame city, and the thing which she was severely lacking was talented cultivators.

"If she find out about this then it will be dangerous so only I will enter her association. As for Zhang'er I will find her some place to live." Su Yan improvised my idea.

"Hey at least have little trust on me. You can let her live in my mansion. It will be more safer for all of us." 

"Y-you ..."

"Don't worry sister Su, I don't think brother Yang will harm me. He has already suffered a lot so don't doubt him too much. We are already a team so have some trust." Zhang Rou replied before Su Yan could finish her sentence.

"Okay,  then I will collect my things from tent, you two can chat alone and reconcile your differences. But make it fast we also have to leave for flame city. Ha! Ha! Ha!." She left room hurriedly after saying what she wanted to.

"You little." After being left alone with me, Su Yan also tried to follow her but I stopped her by catching her hand. She glared at me, which make me quite nervous.

"I am sorry about yesterday. It wasn't my intention. I don't know how to explain it to you."

"Don't you think you should have thought about that yesterday. If you are so sorry just let Zhang'er alone, if you touch her then I won't spare you."

"I promise you I won't touch her. Also thanks for helping me."

"Hmph! Who wants to help you. Don't misunderstand I am just staying for Zhang'er. If I find out you have lied to us or if try to harm Zhang'er then you won't need to be alive anymore." She threatened me before leaving the room.

[Sigh, such trouble just because you couldn't control your lust.]

"Yeah, but how do you think I became like this?"

[ Forget insignificant details ,Just remember to save your pitiful life from now on. If you make mistakes now then all will be for nothing.]

"You don't have to remind me about that."

At least for now I have support of two allies and one young master of rich family is under my control. If I play my cards right I might just be able to defeat Mu Suhe, before moving onto other targets.

Now, it will be interesting to see how things will play out from now on.

22