Saving a damsel in distress-3*(R-18)
2.2k 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I heard the knocking sound, I excitedly went to open the door. A beautiful figure with her huge breasts heaving and her breathing was so loud that even I could hear it. Her actions showed she was still indecisive whether to accept my offer or not.

But I don't care about what state she is in. Since she came to my room, it means she has accepted my offer, so I slightly extended my arms to hug her and take her inside the room.

I was taken aback when she escaped from my advance by clumsily moving backward." Young master let's go downstairs, you might not want to disturb your little girl." She replied in small voice  while looking toward the room where Zhang Rou was sleeping and stated walking towards the stairs.

I agreed with what she said as our rooms were closely connected and it was bound to be noisy. So, I followed her behind without making any noise. She was still slightly shaking while moving, her lower half was attracting all my attention. While she was gracefully walking, my little brother has already been rock hard, imagining how that mature body listed my lots of men will be played by me. 

,....................................................

I was inside the room which was located just beside the counter. This room wasn't much smaller in comparison to our rooms and there were not even many furniture or other decoration items. Just one small bed and few tables were the only things inside the room. The room was dimly lit, but it was neat and tidy unlike the rooms upstairs.

A mature beauty was standing in front of me while trying to speak, she was older than me but now her actions were quite childish.

"Y-Young m-master, you will certainly help me, right? You won't decieve me, right?" She asked me questions while stuttering. She was worried whether I will deceive her.

"Don't worry, I will pay all your debts also your daughter will be freed from Miracle merchant association." I answered confidently with a smile. The truth was I also don't have enough money to pay her now but I certainly can't say that now, right? As for how to raise the money e already had some idea in my mind.

She still wanted to ask something but before she could open her mouth, I kissed her closing her mouth. She tried to resist me at first, but soon she let go of all her resistance.

 Even when she didn't resist me, she was still unwilling to cooperate. Since, she is unwilling, I just have to arouses her till she asks for my cock.

After exploring her mouth and sucking her tongue for a bit, "Don't worry, I will take care of all your problems." I assured all her once again.

After hearing my assurance, she let go of her last bit of resistance.

She was a mature woman with charms different than both the woman, I have been with. Her beautiful face was aided by her soft skin and tempting curves.

Her long and straight hair added to her beauty even more. It wasn't surprise that there were many customers who visited her shabby inn just to watch her. But now she was Infront of me, her eyes were filled with tears while she hung her head down not watching me directly. The decision to betray her husband still seems to be on her mind.

I fondled her breasts and her ass, and whenever I touched her she shuddered heavily. She wanted to resist my touch but it was the only choice to save her family. Also her resistance aroused me even more.

I slowly fondled all her body parts, as I wasn't in hurry. I moved my hands below her clothes and caressed her vagina.

"Mhmm" Slight moan escaped from her voice. She clumsily covered her mouth while she blushed a bit. She wanted to resist the pleasure but her mind was starting to cloud with lust.

"You look beautiful while moaning." I teased her, she lowered her head. She was ashamed by the fact she was aroused and even moaned Infront of a stranger.

I carried her and take her to the bed and again kissed her deeply. While kissing her I forcefully teared clothes, revealing her smooth skin.

Her huge breasts came to my sight which her begging for my attention. My lips clamped on her nipple. 

I sucked, licked and also slightly bit her nipple.

"Nnnn" again moans start leaking from her mouth. Her face was completely red. O don't know whether it was due to lust or her shame.

During that my hands weren't idle, they moved toward her leg and explored her vagina.

Her bottom was already wet, which surprised me because it haven't  been long since we started.

"You seem to be really enjoying this mam." I teased her again, my words made her realise the situation she was in. Her eyes were full of shame and she closed her eyes, tried to calm her mind. But, I didn't give her that chance. I continued playing with her breasts and her pussy.

Time and again soft moans escaped from her mouth. She was trying to control it but the pleasure she was feeling didn't let her do that.

Infront of me, she was stark naked. She forgot about all her shame and guilt, pleasure was the only thing in her mind now. As I was already rock hard and now seeing the state she was in, I was unable to control myself.

I gave her a soft kiss and place my already ersct dick Infront of her cave, ready to breach it's defence. As for innkeeper she already accepted her fate and didn't try to resist me.

I held her waist and slowly move forward. 

"AHH" she moaned loudly in pleasure. She bit her lips trying to suppress the pleasure but I suddenly pierced forward.

In one movement all of my sword was inside her sheath. It wasn't smoothly done as her love juices had already lubricated her vagina.

Her face contorted in pleasure while I increased my speed.

"Ahhh! Slow down..."  She pleaded while moaning but it fell in deaf's ear. I just grinned and continued my movement.

My waist moved up and down rapidly increasing the pleasure both of us felt. I felt extremely satisfied when a mature sexy lady was moaning loudly because of me.

While continuing my hips movement, I proceed to kiss her. I moved my tongue aggressively invade each and every part of her mouth.

It might be because her judgement was clouded by lust she also actively cooperated with me.

"Mmm ..." She loudly moaned  and her body also started moving rhythmically to match my movement.

"Mam, you are really lewd. You are extremely sexy right now." I spoke while stroking her. She ignored my voice and surprised me by kissing me.

Her vagina started tightening around me and with a loud moan she reached her climax. Her lower body was still shaking due to her intense orgasm.

But since my dick was still hard I continued thrusting my dick inside her pussy.

"Noo, please stop.." As she has just reached climax, she was extremely sensitive now. With my rapid ponding, she was feeling even greater pleasure than earlier.

With each movement I felt great pleasure, her wet flesh and the sound due to her wet vagina increased the pleasure I was feeling too.

After intense battle I also felt I was near climax, and completely unleashed all my seeds inside her pussy.

"Outside, please cum outside." She protested me to cum outside but I forcefully kissed her again silencing her.

"It was great wasn't it mam?" I asked the mature lady who lied tiredly, her breathing has become ragged and she was in disheveled state after being violently ravished by me. Also love juices were flowing from her vagina and all her body was covered in sweat.

"I don't know." She replied while trying to fend of my hands playing with her breasts.

"Weren't you the one who was moaning loudly till now, hub. It seems it wasn't enough I have to shower you with more love." 

"Huh, stop." She shuddered violently when she heard my Voice. She tried to escape Frome me while covering her breasts and vagina. As she was tired due to exercise earlier, she had no other option than letting me ravish her again.

Her loud moans keep on ringing the whole night.   

21