Baiting a fish-1
1.1k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up, sun was already up. The room was already well lit. The innkeeper was sleeping peacefully by my side. She didn't show any signs of waking up, she was extremely tired as she was  fucked brutally multiple times yesterday.  

She was still naked and her body was covered with marks especially in her breasts and ass due to my merciless groping. The whole room had fishy smell, because of our love juices, which were still present in her body. While sleeping she hugged my hand as if she was afraid I will dump her after using her.

Right now I don't have other choices except having physical relationship with womens to complete system's task and also increase my strength rapidly. If I had time then I could slowly cultivate to increase my strength but now time was something which I lacked dearly. I was alive at past because I was cripple but now it has changed also I don't think I can keep my disguise for long. Once my disguise is revealed I will be nothing but a easy prey for my enemies. So, increasing my strength was my priority.  

Also since, I was, someone who was betrayed by people I trusted and ignored by all those people for whom my parents gave their life for, things like ethics or morality doesn't matter to me much. To be honest they were just for show in this world. Everyone was corrupt and hides their dark side with a mask.

 Only strength is right. If you are strong then everything you do is justified and no one raise fingers toward you. If not, even if you haven't done anything wrong you will be punished.

I have to try everything to save my life and to complete my vengeance. But still since I have already promised her, I won't betray her. I was the one who showed her some hopes so, I won't crush her hopped again after using her. Also, helping her and her daughter can help me in my future plans.

[Hey dummy, do you plan to be a philosopher now, huh.]

"What the hell."

[Oh, then you are justifying yourself after taking advantage of a poor girl. Sigh, what have you done to her.] System fairy asked questions innocently trying to make me feel guilty.

"Aren't you the one who suggested me raping girls, few days ago, huh?"

[Huh, did I. But now you are certainly being a beast, don't you think.] She feigned ignorance while accusing me again.

"I don't care. I will rather be a beast who devours other than be helplessly devoured by others." I also know that I have become more perverted and manipulative, after gaining a chance to cultivate again. But did I have other choices. Will I have helplessly laid in my empty mansion waiting for death. Sigh, what does it matter now. Since, I have already started this what is there to fear about.

[Oh, you have certainly developed to my liking. I don't care how you do it. Just try to complete the system mission and upgrade it fastly.] System fairy seemed quite satisfied with my words. 

"Then show me, how much points, have I gained?" It was the most important thing now, for which I had done all this hard work. As it was my chance of reversing my destiny.

[Okay] 

Then a screen, which was already familiar to me appeared Infront of me.

[Long Yan]

[Level: 1]

[Points:900/1000]

[Mission]

• Have sex with 5 woman's {2/5}• Have sex with married woman{1/1}

….................................................

[You did great job yesterday didn't you, now in another round you might be able to upgrade the system. Also you completed one of the mission, so you will be duly rewarded for it.]

"Will, there be other benefits of systems upgrade or not?" That was the thing I was most interested in.

[You will have access to more features of system. Your strength and physical structure will also improve a bit in every upgrade also you might get something unexpected if you are lucky.] She explained but it only increased my curiosity.

Right now I have decided to upgrade the system rather than buying any item because what I have was quite low in comparison to the price of items in  systems store. Also I was excitedly waiting for the new features which might be unlocked. Another thing to note was improving my physique, I wonder how it will be done.

[Here, take this, it's your reward for completing the mission. Another mission will be issued after you complete your major mission.]

"Okay" System fairy handed me a smooth pill like object, which will grant me the ability to mind read. Even when I have no idea how it will work, I was still extremely excited. It was simply mind-blowing ability, to be able to read someone's mind.

I put that, inside my space ring, because it wasn't good idea to intake it right now. Also last time when system fairy gave me a pill, I was under extreme pain after consuming that so, it will be better to take it when I am alone.

 I woke up from the bed wore my clothes and covered the innkeeper with a thin blanket which was lying nearby on the floor. She was still sleeping and I didn't try to wake her up. It was hard for her as she wasn't a cultivator and to keep up with cultivators stamina was really hard for normal people.

When I opened the door of the room, the first thing that greeted me was the round and curious eyes of Zhang Rou, who was sitting in one of the chairs."Brother Yang, did something happen, the whole Inn is vandalized and you also are coming out from some random room. What's going on?"

First of all I was shocked to find her here, also I don't have slightest of idea how to answer her.

"A-ahh, that's nothing. J-just there were some hoodlums yesterday who made trouble after drinking heavily yesterday. It's nothing I already solved it." I made some random excuses hoping she will believe it.

"Huh, then where's the innkeeper?"

"O-oh! her, she was troubled due to what happened yesterday, so I was comforting her."

"Oh, is she alright now."

"Y-yeah, she is alright, what are you doing here, at this time."

"I wasn't able to sleep much last night due to noises yesterday. So, I came downstairs to get some fresh air,but the room was in this condition.. Did you teach those thugs lesson, they made noises almost whole night."

"Y-yeah I did. They won't make any trouble again." I replied while scratching my hair.

[Yeah, you really punished that lady. She might not even be able to walk properly for few days.]

It was quite awkward for me to tell such balatant lie Infront of this gullible girl, but still I had to do that.

"Why don't you go rest in room since you were unable to rest at night. I will wake up the innkeeper and tell her to make a delicious breakfast for you."

As a cultivators it wasn't necessary to eat everyday but it was still a good ideas to divert her attention.

[Sigh, you heartless man, after satisfying your lust whole night, you won't even let her rest properly.]

"Okay, then call me when it is ready."

'Sigh, finally.' I have to be cautious from now on. I was able to convince that little girl who didn't suspect me much.

[You could also join her in your harem, then you won't have anything to hide.]

"Can't you think any better idea."

[What's wrong with it. It's the best idea. You will also gain some points and satisfy your lust too. Why try something bothersome when you can do it so easily.]

I think I will be a complete beast controlled completely by lust if I follow system fairy's ideas.

[You are not doing anything better anyway. Just look what state you reduced that innkeeper to.]

13