Baiting the fish-3
755 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a period of extended silence, were both of us were freezes in our actions. Both of us had spent the whole night in intense sexual activities but that was nothing more than a barter. So, the situation was awkward for both of us.

"Cough, Ah, mam call me in when you dress you." With some forced coughs I escaped from the room after placing the breakfast nearby.

[What hypocrisy is that, you have already played with her body, what is left to see now.]

I ignored system fairy's words as I have already gotten used to her chiming in whenever it was unnecessary.

As for escaping from the room, it was because even if I have had sexual relations with few girls these days, other interactions with them was basically nil. So, I was unable how to proceed in the situation, so I escaped the room. 

Also, I was tempted to have sex with her again but remembering how she has just woken up after yesterday's session I gave up on that idea. I still have lots of time to play with her, so why hurry and break her.

................................................

After a while, a small voice rang from inside the room"Come in." 

I went inside the room, who was now dressed, was placing the breakfast in the nearby chairs.

"Young Master, have your breakfast." She handed me the bowl of noodle, while her hands slightly shaking and her face was completely red.

I took the bowl and silently started eating. The situation inside the room was still awkward with both of us clumsily trying to eat breakfast, without conversing with each other.

"..Y-Young Master, when are you going to give me the money?" She spoke hesitantly after a period of silence. While speaking her face was filled with expression of guilt, shame and pain. She was ashamed that she slept with some young stranger for money and also betraying her husband. Even when husband was good for nothing trouble maker he still was her husband.

"Anytime you need. Also you can call me, Yang Min. How shall I call you mam?" I already have money after Chu Cheng's  bodyguard handed me his space ring. As for innkeeper, I already had sex with her but I still didn't know her name, so I proceed to ask her.

"M-me, you can call me Hi Yao. Also thanks for helping me young master." 

"You don't need to thank me. Till you pay your debt your body is exclusively mine. Don't let anyone sully it." I said with a devilish smile while my hands were extended towards her lower body.

Hearing my words she violently shuddered, bit her lips before finally speaking in soft voice,"Ok-Okay."

She was lost in her own thoughts and her breakfast was still untouched, while I was playing with her smooth thighs and ass.

"Ms. Yao, you told me that, your daughter works as a maid, right?" While playing with her body, I asked her.

"Huh, Y-Young master, don't involve my daughter in this. You can do anything you want to me but please let my daughter go. If you want I won't even take your money." My words sent her into completely panicked situation, she started pleading to me with tears escaping from her eyes.

She was willing to sleep with strangers for money bu when I talked her about her daughter,she was anxious and was even willing to let go of the money for which she has suffered badly. It showed how much she loves her daughter.

"Why are you panicking, Ms.Yao. Didn't you request me to rescue her from Miracle Merchant association. I am only asking about her details so, I can decide how to regain her freedom." I assured her of my intentions and hugged her to calm her down.

The maids of big families, association had better lives than normal people outside but they had no freedom. Their life's decision was taken by their master. Most of the times maids were reduced to nothing more than tools to vent their owners lust or anger. Also if they made any mistake, losing their life was common punishment. This was the reason why Ms. Yao wanted me to rescue her daughter.

After she calmed down she started talking about her daughter," My daughter secretly comes to visit me once a month. She might come in few days as it already has been more than one month since she last visited me. She always has bruises in her body, when she comes to visit me, but she smiles in order not to make me worry." While talking about her daughter she again started sobbing.

"Don't worry I already promised to rescue your daughter didn't I?" I was surprised that her daughter secretly comes to visit her as it was a crime in the eyes of those owners. If they get to know of this crime, then they could even punish maids to death. 

It was a common practice of big and powerful families to use child from poor families as slaves and maid. Once classified as slaves and maid they will have no further chance of advancement in status for them. They were not allowed to go outside of the mansion of owner to whom they were assigned. Those maids and slaves were treated even less than animals, with some cruel owners even killing them for their enjoyment, in the name of punishment for simple mistakes. So, the innkeeper's daughter was certainly brave for coming to visit her mother regularly, or her owner is kindhearted.

"Then when she comes to visit you next time, let me know I will find some ways to reduce her okay. Also have your breakfast or it won't taste good once it's cold." I spoke while my hands were busy exploring the nooks and corners of her body. 

"Thank you, but please stop it now, it's still daytime."

"Does that change anything, I can see how beautiful you are when you are while moaning."

"How can an old lady like me be beautiful." She was shy hearing my words but like any other woman she also liked it when she was praised.

"You are old, I thought you were just few years older than me. You might be the most pretty among the ladies of this town." I didn't have any idea how the ladies of this town were but I still praised her which seems to work as her mood had gotten really better than it was initially. Also communication between us was finally returning to normal.

After showering her with praise while she was having her breakfast, I returned to my room. While leaving the room, she gave a beautiful smile. 

When I reached the room, I started meditating before concentration my mind and letting go of all distractions. I took out the smooth pill like object which I have gotten as reward for completing systems mission. A faint sweet aroma emanated from the pill, but I stuffed it inside my mouth without observing it for long and swallows it immediately.

I waited patiently expecting some change to occur but even when few hours passed nothing really happened. If not for the sweet aftertaste in my mouth I would have doubted myself if I had really ingested the pill or not.

"Hey system, don't tell me you have scammed me ?" I angrily asked the system fairy who was dozing off.

[Huh, don't be so loud. I am not so bored as to play such lame prank on you. And what does you want to change. Some horn grow in head or something like that huh? ]

"Last time I was in almost killed due to pain, but now nothing happened so, I just asked to be sure."

[You idiot, last time your whole meridians were reconstructed but this time you are granted just an ability so it will be different.] While explaining me her nose was always on the verge of touching the sky.

"Then just tell me how can I use it."

[Nothing much, you just need to place your hands on your hands on your targets head and inject a bit of your ki inside him. Remember your concentration should be max at that time or it won't work.] She went silent after explaining how my new ability worked.

I was in really good mood after gaining such otherworldly ability. As far as I knew it was impossible for even top level cultivator to determine whether someone was lying or not. But now I have got the ability to read their whole damn mind which was mind boggling. It's use were infinite and also as someone who was betrayed, I couldn't hope for much better ability than this one.

In order to celebrate my good mood, I spent the remaining time of the day chatting and playing with Zhang Rou. Even when her cultivation level was higher than me she was still a young girl who was excited when someone was there to chat and play with her. Also she has lost people who were close with her in recent days, it was golden opportunity for me to strengthen my bond with her.

When it finally started getting dark, I advised her to sleep and headed towards downstairs as the night time was already reserved for the innkeeper, Ms Yao. I also didn't forget to a plant a simple array while I was inside Zhang Rou's room which would cancel out noise from downstairs because it was bound to be noisy. As for the array I have found it inside the space ring which I got from Chu Cheng's bodyguard.

14