Plan begins-1
2.4k 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still the early morning with plenty of time left for sun rise. The room was almost dark even though a small candle was placed in the middle of the room. Due to darkness it was hard for normal people to clearly recognise the person standing nearby.

There was pin drop silence within the room. Three persons me, Ms Yao and her daughter were inside the room and waiting for another to break the silence. Yesterday's awkwardness was still present in the room.

The reason why all three of us were gathered was due to my instructions, for  briefing my plans to Ms.Yao's daughter. Both the mother and daughter pair were Infront of me but they were barely visible. If not for my strong sense as a cultivator, I certainly would have missed their presence otherwise.

Both of them were waiting for me to speak up. After a night together, they seem to have made peace with the reality albeit a bit after releasing their sorrows and pain by sobbing the whole night. It was extremely fortunate that I had installed a sound proof array on Zhang Rou's room, otherwise it would have raised another problem.

"What's your name?" I looked toward the direction Ms Yao's daughter was sitting and asked in authoritative tone.

"Ji qing" She replied in a fierce voice which was rather hoarse. After crying for whole night I was certain her eyes were also swollen and completely red. Hearing the aggressive and fierce tone in her answer, she still seem unable to accept the illicit relationship between me and her mother which was completely normal. But it didn't matter much, I hope she won't mess up my plan because of her anger.

"Do you work as a maid in Magical merchant association?"

"Yes,  I work in president's manor?

"Oh, then have you met with vice President's son?" He was the key piece in my plan so, I asked her a question.

"Y-yes, but why do you want to know about those bastards." She seemed even more angrier but this time her anger wasn't directed toward me.

"You seem to hate them. But why would a maid hate her master? " I teased her, trying to find the cause of her hatred.

"That's none of your business. Just tell me fast what you want me to do."

"Nothing much, I want you to lure vice president's son somewhere alone without much protection. If your face were a bit better then it might have been easy but now I don't think it will be so easy." As I spoke, the expression of mother and daughter pair turn unsightly as both of then were unhappy with my rude remark.

It was especially true for Ji qing, who looked hurt. What I said was rude but it was also a truth. Her body was of highest level but her face wasn't attractive, and it was quite generous to say that.

"I heard vice president's son is of extremely perverted nature, so he might easily fall in trap if you can lure him with fake promises." My source of information was none other than Chu Cheng's bodyguard who has provided me with the information about all the key figures of their merchant association.

"But why do you need him?" She asked with a blank face trying to guess my intentions.

"You don't need to know. Someone will contact you once you reach inside the mansion also send signal once you are ready. After you fulfill your task I will help you gain your freedom."

Hearing my words, both ms. Yao and her daughter's eyes lit up. No matter how good a maid was treated, they were always walking in a thin rope. Just a simple mistake and the punishment might be death. Even worse, majority of maids were tools for their master to vent their anger and lust. Maids were expendables and noone really cared about their well-being. She was able to secure her safety till now but no one knew whether she will be able save herself in future or not. Hence she and her mother desperately wanted to secure her freedom.

Also the association was calm now but it was within everyone's expectations, a big storm was approaching. In such conditions maids like her without support were nothing more than a fish in chopping board. And now she was given a chance to save herself, only dillema for her was she was unable to whole heartedly trust the guy who made use of her mother.

"Can you fulfill the task?"

"Don't worry, those horny bastards will do anything to satisfy their lust, just remember to fulfill your promises, also my m.."

"Don't worry I won't break my promises, as for your mother O won't force her but if she is willing I won't stop myself." Without letting her complete her sentences I put forward my stance.

"I hope you won't make me regret this." She left the room after hugging her mother, leaving me and Ms Yao alone in the room. Both me and Ms.Yao were now uncomfortable as there were lots of things which needed to be sorted out but right now my focus was on completing the mission so, the discussion will take place on some other time.

After a period of silence, "Ms. Yao, are you feeling alright?" I spoke breaking the silence.

"Y-yes young master" Her soft voice rang which was barely audible. Her eyes still avoided direct contact with me, and her head was hung down.

"Okay, then I will return to my room. You can ask me anytime you need your money." I left the room and decided to summon Chu Cheng's bodyguard and inform him about my plans.

11