Chapter 6 – Naked and Afraid
436 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there! How are you doing? Me? Yes, I'm fine, totally fine, nothing to worry about... just getting some fresh air, you know what they say - a little of fresh air a day keeps the doctors away - right?

 

Jokings aside I don't know how am I supposed to escape my precarious situation. This giant eagle still is dragging me in the air, I'm so high up that I'm afraid we are going to crash into an airplane at any moment. A few moments ago I've tried using my Transfer trait, after focusing hard on the flying monster for a few minutes I felt the trait activate but I only got a pop-up notification saying that my target had no trait.

 

What surprises me the most is that I'm not that scared, maybe it's a side effect of my intelligence stat dropping to 0, but I don't feel like anything is real anymore, stumbling into life or death situations one after another. How am I supposed to accept that this is reality when there are crazy ugly demons, giant animals hunting me, and even video-game stats suddenly thrown into the mix? I think these whole circumstances made me numb and I've been reflecting on my situation for most of the last hour since I boarded my sky-uber.

 

Even at this height, the rain is getting thicker by the minute, I can barely see a thing in front of me, only the approaching faint outline of the mountain that I suppose is my destination. Suddenly this dumb chicken starts to violently sway and almost dropped me, I had to hold on to its claws with all my might. That's it, I'm not rating you 5 stars on the app anymore. The wind became suddenly got so strong that it plunged me and my ride inside a very dark cloud.

 

All I could hear was chirping and cracking around me, then everything went white.

 

'KABOOM'

 

"SCREEEEEEAK"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

 

The bird was struck by lighting and just as I started to smell some KFC the grip on my shoulders loosened, allowing me to enjoy my first ever skydiving experience.

 

As I am falling, my whole life starts to pass before my eyes, me being bullied in the orphanage, me being hit by a car, me being bullied in the school, me being hit by a car, Julietta standing up for me in front of the bullies, me being hit by another car, Julietta breaking my heart, the sergeant screaming at me during that poor excuse of military training... Man, I'm starting to think that my life actually sucked...

 

As I hit terminal velocity and am preparing myself for my inevitable fate I barely see a giant green sphere and crash directly in the middle of it.

 

'Booing'

 

Just as I hit the surface of the sphere face first, I felt as if all of my energy from the impact was being dissipated from me into the sphere as it shooks violently while I start to sink inside of it.

 

Right as I am in the middle of the green ball, I started to look around, I can't believe that I had survived the fall but I am yet again in another bad spot. I can't breathe and I felt as if I was swimming inside gelatin, I tried moving around but it started to solidify around me and I heard hissing.

 

Looking around me I see that all of my clothes start to dissolve, only my leather sling and my backpack are fine and then I felt as if my whole skin started to burn, I notice my HP, which was almost full, starting to slowly drop again. The sudden burning sensation made me start to flail even more aggressively, but with little to no effect.

 

That was when I noticed on the bottom edge of the green sphere, near the floor, were 2 girls looking at me with wide eyes. Both of them had fluffy-looking animal tails and ears. They looked very similar just the one that looked like was trying to pull the other from the green Jell-O had silver fur, while the one that was caught inside of it had very dark fur. She was with her legs up to her waist deep inside the gelatin thing, her bottom half was completely exposed, her clothes probably dissolved just like mine, and strangely enough, even if I was in this situation, almost running out of breath, my whole skin on fire I could see very clearly her pinky pussy lips, the first time I got to see it in person, lol.

 

When it looked like she noticed where I was staring my instinct reaction was to hold up both hands and try apologizing but just as I lifted my hands my pinky got caught up in my gun accidentally pressing the trigger, firing it backward, over my shoulder, I really need to starting paying more attention to it or one day I'm probaly gonna end up shooting my own foot or something. I felt again like a part of my soul was leaving my body and my mana dropped again from full to almost empty.

 

Turning my head I saw my shot moving at a very slow speed, opening a bullet-sized hole and leaving a trail inside of it, moving right in the direction of a basketball-sized rock that was near the top side of the green Jell-O, hitting it square in the middle shattering it in several pieces.

 

Just as the rock cracked, all the gelatin started to vibrate then it lost all of its thickness and became water-like spilling everywhere. I dropped to my feet and stood there completely naked, save for my backpack and sling-attached rifle, with green slime dripping from my hair.

 

The two furry girls stood there staring at me with their jaws open, then their eyes dropped a little and both started to blush. Hey ladies, my eyes are up here!

 

'Level up!'

 

 

6