CHAPTER-07
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The solo matches between students took half of the day. It was evening now and the sun was setting. The solo matches took a lot of time so the third matches were held for the next day. Qu Wei said to the students before letting them leave for their home, 

"I want to announce something", the students became attentive. 

"It is decided that Hiroshi will not fight in the third match. The reason is that he is too strong so his team will definitely win. No one is his match so that's why he will not participate"

After hearing this Hiroshi smirked a little. 

Everyone was not surprised after hearing this. The students were leaving for their home and were chatting among themselves. 

"Hey, How can Hiroshi be a Half step spirit realm master? I think he is lying, he must have played some trick.", one student was saying to his fellow student, his voice was neither loud nor less.

His fellow student suddenly pinched him. 

"Hey, why are you pinching me? I didn't say anything wrong, did I? Yuki is Hiroshi's match and today is also a sunny day, plus he put cotton plugs in his ears then how did Hiroshi win? Don't you think it's a bit suspicious?. I told you he must have played so..."

He didn't finish his words because he noticed that students around him became silent all of a sudden and his friend who just pinched him had a pale face and mouthed him, 

'Dude you are finished'.

He then turned and saw beautiful emerald eyes glaring at him. When he saw him he felt a cold shiver run through his body. Hiroshi looked at his face that was turning pale, a slight smile played on his lips. 

The children who were almost going to leave stopped in their tracks to see what was happening. It was so quiet that the chirping of cicadas could be heard in the ground. 

Hiroshi came a step closer and said while smiling slightly, 

"What is your level?"

Cold sweat started to drip from his forehead he tried to speak but couldn't do so. A strange kind of pressure was descending on him like a mountain.

"Speak", Hiroshi said again in a demanding voice. 

His fellow student said immediately, 

"L..L..Level 8"

Hiroshi then said while smiling, 

"Do you know at what level you are know, a half step spirit realm master can break your two legs and two arms in two minutes. Do you want me to prove it?", his last sentence made everyone present there dumbfounded, and that kid's face was like someone painted his face white. 

The students started whispering.

"He was daring. How dare he belittle someone from the top five major clans and even the clan's leader's son"

"Yes you are right he has dug his own grave".

The students were murmuring in a low voice.

Hikari was also there, she saw Hiroshi and she felt that he is a completely different person. She slightly shivered and then she took a deep breath and make her way into the students. She was walking in Hiroshi's direction. Hikari was going to talk to Hiroshi to accept her friendship after the tournament but when she saw this scene, she forgot everything. She was feeling uneasy, she stopped in front of Hiroshi and stood four steps away from him. Hikari then hesitantly, 

"This kid may have said something unreasonable but... but he is now afraid. You are strong then why bully him".

The slight smile that was playing on Hiroshi's lips playing a while ago was gone and now it is replaced by a cold expression. Hiroshi said while glaring at her, 

"This is none of your business. Stay out of it".

Hikari said stubbornly but her voice was soft, 

"It is my business because he is my schoolmate. Can't you forgive him for being schoolmates?"

Every student was looking at this scene with great interest. Hiroshi was going to give that kid a lesson when she said this so he became irritated. He took one step closer to her and replied, 

"When he knows I am strong then why did he say all of this? When you forgive these kinds of people and become soft and gentle then they backstabbed you. In this world, only the strong have the right. I am not soft and gentle like you who only knows how to protect yourself but not fight back".

When Hiroshi was saying all of this he was reminded of his mother, that how Yu Jiang backstabbed her, so he said all of this very rudely and coldly. 

Hiroshi then said again, 

"Stop meddling in my business".

Every student present there felt pitiful for Hikari but they can only feel bad in their heart and no one dared to speak. Hikari was in a state of dazed while looking at him. When that kid saw all of this who was targeting Hiroshi just now said,

"I... I am sorry Hiroshi. I shouldn't have said that".

He wanted to quickly get over this fight. Hiroshi said nothing and then someone came running towards him. 

"It's time to go home, Young master".

It was Hiroshi's servant and he was gasping from running fast. 

The servant saw a crowd of students and felt something was off but said nothing. Hiroshi said coldly, 

"Let's go then".

Before going Hiroshi took a glance at Hikari whose head was bowed and then turned to walk forward. When she lifted her head she saw Hiroshi's back and her eyes were teary. 

A cold wind was blowing and the leaves were rustling. When Hiroshi left, every student took a deep breath of relief. Everyone then started murmuring among themselves, 

"Princess Hikari is so pitiful. She shouldn't have talked to him"

"Yeah, he is so arrogant"

Even though the students were not loud she heard them clearly. The student who just badmouthed Hiroshi came towards her said, 

"Thank you Princess for helping me just now".

Hikari was looking downward and said with a raspy voice. 

"No problem"

The student knew she was weeping and he felt bad for her. She didn't raise her head all this time. She felt that if she stayed there any longer she will cry badly. So Hikari started running towards her Carriage that was outside the school gate. While running she was continuously wiping her tears, and her breathing was laborious. What Hiroshi just said to her was continuously reflected in her mind and her tears were nonstop falling. She finally reached the carriage.

Among the students Miha said, 

"I felt bad for her. She told me that she is going to make Hiroshi her friend".

Everyone sighed.

One student became irritated and said, 

"He is so arrogant. He shouldn't have talked to her so rudely. I wish his ice-cold heart would melt someday".

 The students saw her getting into her carriage but there was someone who was also seeing all of this from shadows but no one was aware of his presence. 

"A half step spirit realm master how amusing"

0