CHAPTER-08
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was cold. A cool wind was blowing ferociously and the white and soft snow was falling. Yu Jiang sitting in her room was focused while looking at the papers in front of her. 

Knock Knock.

"Come in", she said without lifting her head. 

The door opened with creek. Her loyal maid Xiang Lu came, after bowing she said respectfully, 

"That man Deng Lun came to meet you, Lady Jiang"

"Okay bring him in", Yu Jiang said without lifting her head. 

She will be the future clan leader, so she also helped her father in dealing with clan affairs. The papers in front of her were related to the matters of the clan she was trying to resolve, that's why she was so immersed and attentive.

The maid said, "Yes", and then left. 

After a few moments, a middle-aged man came into Yu Jiang's room. He was attorned in a black cape. 

"Hmm, do you have any news about that boy?", Yu Jiang asked. 

"Yes there is", Yu Jiang became attentive and pondered for a moment, 

What could it be? He was just stalking an eleven-year-old boy on my orders. I didn't think something important will happen so quickly. 

While she was thinking this Deng Lun said, 

"There is two news about him. The first is that Hiroshi is a half step spirit realm master"

Yu Jiang eyes grew wide after hearing this but she calmed herself down and with a stern voice she said, 

"How could that eleven-year-old boy be so strong when her mother was just an ordinary cultivator. It must be because of Hiyoshi's blood"

Then Deng Lun continued, 

"Another news is about what I heard during the conversation between two teachers that when he was fighting with someone in the tournament of his school. He played a song on a zither. Its name is 'repression"

When he finished speaking, Yu Jiang felt her brain boiling. She was astounded. She bit her lower lip and stomped her foot in anger. 

How could he be this strong? He played the song of repression at this age. I need to kill him, he is a thorn that I have to remove now, or otherwise, he will be the downfall of me. 

Deng Lu was calm. He wasn't shocked like Yu Jiang because he was an ordinary cultivator not from a major clan. Only the major clans knew about the secret techniques and arts. Some clans would not even reveal the names of their techniques but Yu Jiang knew about this because she was a friend of Sakura so she often asked about zither clan techniques and arts. Sakura wasn't from any major clan but she was a wife of zither clan leader so she knew a lot about zither clan techniques and arts. Then Yu Jiang asked Deng Lu curiously, 

"You are only at the origin realm but how did you hear those teachers' conversation. I am sure they have higher cultivation than you. So how did you manage to hear their conversation without being able to get caught?"

Before Deng Lu could answer her question, something clicked Yu Jiang's mind and she said, 

"Is it perhaps the decoction of herbs?"

Deng Lu said, 

"Yes it is"

"I thought that you might not get the chance to use it but I still gave it to you to prevent you from any dire situation so you might not get caught as you were just stalking an eleven-year-old boy. But who would have thought that for stalking that boy, you would have to use that decoction of herbs"

Yu Jiang clenched her fist and then said while sighing, 

"That decoction of the herb is not that precious thing but it still seems valuable as it prevented you from being detected by the person who has two steps higher cultivation than you"

Deng Lu remained silent. Yu Jiang glanced at him and threw a small bag towards him. There were some gold coins and medicines for treating external injuries. 

"This is your reward. Your work is done here. Remember only three-person knew about this that you were stalking that boy. You, me, and my loyal maid. You must not reveal the secret or I will have your head", Yu Jiang said sternly.

He then said hesitantly, 

"I... I understand Miss"

For major clans the reward that Yu Jiang gave Deng Lu wasn't that much but for ordinary cultivators that was a lot. Then Yu Jiang said, 

"Now you and I don't know each other anymore"

Deng Lu nodded and then left. 

"I need to kill that boy. That Sakura even after death she left behind a monstrous genius, ahhh I should get rid of him quickly. He is getting on my nerves now". Yu Jiang said while gritting her teeth.  

"Ahhh my head hurts"

"Hiroshi's teacher came to meet you Clan Leader", a servant said to Hiyoshi respectfully. 

"Bring him here", Hiyoshi said. 

After a few moments, Qu Wei came to meet Hiyoshi.

"Greetings Clan Leader", Qu Wei said.

Hiyoshi was reading the book 'Toxic herbs, their effects, and cure" and his appearance looked like that of a prince. He was wearing a white robe. 

"Come sit Qu Wei"

Qu Wei sat and then started their conversation. 

"Hmm, What did Hiroshi do in his school now?", Hiyoshi asked. 

Qu Wei then replied. 

"Hiroshi is a very genius boy and he is always far ahead from everyone but you know he is now a half-step spirit realm master and..." before he could finish his words Hiyoshi asked curiously. 

"Is he a half-spirit realm master?"

"Yes. Yes, I thought you knew about it"

"No, I didn't know. He doesn't tell me anything about himself"

Hiyoshi said while smiling, he was clearly happy about his child's progress. 

"I came here to discuss another matter. I thought you knew but I still bring up this matter to congratulate you that your son is a genius. But you didn't know so did you also don't know about the matter that during the tournament in our school he played the song of repression"

"What?", Hiyoshi's eyes grew wide and the book he was holding fell from his hands. 

It is my first time seeing him so surprised. He is usually very calm, Qu Wei thought 

Hiyoshi then said after calming his emotions, 

"Did he play the song of repression? You are not mistaken, are you?"

"How can that be Clan Leader? I am also from the zither clan so I know better than anyone else what song did he play"

The calm face he maintained just a moment ago was again replaced by surprise and shock. 

"But how can that be possible? He is only eleven years old"

"He is exceptional and I knew it from the start but this is beyond my expectations. He shouldn't be playing the song of repression at this age. You know it's a very complex song if he misplayed a single tone then it can lead to disastrous effects to his body and he might lose his cultivation", Qu Wei said.

"I know these complexities that's why I am so shocked and he learned it without telling me anything. I should have taken an action when he learned the song of sobriety without my permission", Hiyoshi said while rubbing his head. 

He also knows the song of sobriety, Qu Wei was dumbfounded by this revelation. 

After discussing these things Qu Wei left the Zither Clan's leader's residence. 

Hiyoshi remained in his study while thinking about this matter. 

Why didn't I notice what he is been up to?

Hiroshi is a half-step spirit realm master, this is believable but how can he master such a complex song?

Hiyoshi left his room and after crossing a few corridors he was in front of Hiroshi's room. He opened the door and entered the room and saw that there were some notes in Hiroshi's hand and he was focusing on them. When he heard the sound of the opening of the door he lifted his head and Hiroshi's emerald green eyes met his father's eyes. 

0