New Series Announcement!
1.1k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hello everyone! The next OoO update will likely be a day or two from now. However, I have posted a new, complete series called Soulbolster! 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/454065/soulbolster/

I wrote this about a year ago and sat on it for a while. It began as a visual novel script, so the story as presented here on Scribblehub takes the form of a single route through the game - wherein the main character goes an an adventure with a small group and subsequently falls in love with an ex-cultist of Bedlam called Maeve (Norma's Raid Fantasy class was actually inspired by this character!).

Yep, the name is very similar to Mae, isn't it? I wrote Soulbolster first, and the characters Mae and Luna were kind of pulled from the appearance, personality, and background of Maeve. If you like either character, you might like the new series!

The original visual novel concept had 8 routes, divided into a 'Law' path and a 'Chaos' path. The scribblehub version will follow the Chaos path and the Maeve route. If there is enough demand, I may write other routes and post them here - I've been meaning to do it for a while anyway, and posting on a schedule definitely helps me motivate myself to write!

As for OoO, though this update is being delayed by a few days, it remains my primary focus. I will only work on the other projects if it won't disrupt OoO's schedule too much. Thank you in advance if you decide to give it a try, and I hope you enjoy!

22