Chapter 25 First Kill Again
2.2k 6 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quickly pulled out two magic potions and drank them, one was for the Mind I had used earlier, and the second for what I was going to use next.

“Brightest Night.”

“Stellar Sheen.”

Shining white light enveloped my forearms, one of the Ganesha Familia members noticed. Her eyes went wide when she saw it was a seven year old boy instead of, well, an adult. Her opponent glanced my way as well, noticing the woman's distracted state.

Two supersized throwing knives went his way. One blew off the lower half of his leg and the other put a hole in his stomach. My thoughts stuttered for a moment when I realized he probably wasn't going to live, and even if he did it would be as a cripple.

My time in the Dungeon stopped that realization from inhibiting my attacks.

I continued to rain down Enchanted throwing knives onto the Evilus. Only one other was taken down, the rest recovering from their startlement or being more skilled.

There only seemed to be one Level Two, the one squaring off against the Ganesha party leader. I made sure not to throw any his way, nothing good would come from drawing his attention.

Once I was out of throwing knives I pulled out a gladius and began to circle around to the Ganesha Familia.

“Kill the kid!” the Level Two Evilus said.

Two of the Evilus rushed towards me and with my off hand I pulled out one of the flasks of Frog Shooter saliva that I had just harvested. I threw it to the first one, who expectedly, cut it in half. A small detail I noticed was that the flask and saliva had a glow around them as well from my Enchantment.

The saliva fell on the man and he stumbled forward from the unexpected weight. I ripped my other gladius out from its sheath to meet the blow of the second Evilus. Even with my Enchantment his blow knocked me back a few steps. I adjusted my approach and attacked.

This time my blade altered the path of his strike instead of receiving it straight on, because of my smaller frame I could step in closer and have a better advantage so I did so.

My second blade stabbed towards him, but he deflected it, a chip coming off his sword. I attacked again with my other blade, then again with the second. This was why I chose to dual wield gladii. I would be able to become a storm of attacks that never let up, never giving them a chance to recover before the next one was coming.

Unfortunately this was no monster, this man knew how to duel against people, even though I had him on the back foot he was able to stop me from ending the fight. His comrade finally joined him.

Now it was a different kind of fight. I moved constantly, always trying to make them get in the way of one another, while looking for weaknesses in their stances to exploit.

A crushing weight landed on my armor then slid into my side and leg. One of them had landed a slashing blow and I felt my ribs crack and blood begin to seep from the wound.

I supersized my blades and whipped them out in both directions, causing the two attackers to back off momentarily.

I ignored the burning pain and concentrated.

“Never Broken.”

“Golems Body.”

My body hardened, and I felt my Mind draining quickly.

I had tested whether I could use both Enchantments at the same time, and I found that it was actually possible, but more difficult than I thought.

I was having to divert my Mind to two spells at the same time, and it didn’t just cost twice the Mind like I would have thought, it cost more like four times, a lot of the power going to waste from inefficiency.

I stepped to the side, my powerful legs cracking the ground. Now in front of one of the attackers I swung my blades. He blocked, but my Strength was much greater than it was before. His weapon broke and my Enchanted blades sliced through his arm and into his chest.

He flew off, but I didn’t think he was dead yet. I turned and blocked the attack from the second Evilus who had chased after me.

Blood still pooled beneath me and my mind was beginning to haze, but I was able to get the man into my range and drive a supersized blade through his chest. Looking back to the other man I saw him trying to get up with one arm. I tossed my blade at him, it spinning through the air and sliding into the man's head, pinning him to the wall.

Three, maybe four people just died at my hands. It was a numbing thought that I always ignored the possibility of. I released the Stellar Sheen Enchantment and went to retrieve my weapon. Stumbling from my wound. I looked at the rest of the fighting.

The four I had taken out had let the Ganesha Familia turn the tides. Their party leader now being helped by two others to take on the Level Two and the young girl drinking down a health potion.

The Evilus noticed their predicament.

“Retreat! You fuckers won’t be on the top of the world for long!”

Typical bad guy one liners.

Then the Evilus leader pulled out a hammer, but I was instantly able to tell it was no normal weapon. It was a Magic Sword, but actually a hammer…

“Magic Sword!” I yelled out.

The Level Two Ganesha man pulled his party behind him and shielded them with his oversized gauntlets.

I didn’t have a Level Two buddy to hide behind. So when the Evilus slammed the weapon into the ground, making the entire room explode in earth and fire, all I was able to do was harden my body with my Enchantment.

The last thing I remember before being knocked out was my body flying through the air and slamming into the wall.

-A/N-

Yay he's all grown up now! He's even killed people!

I'd like and comments or suggestions when it comes to the fight scenes thanks guys.

99