Chapter 35 Rock Lee is a GOAT
1.9k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Ishtar Familia Base-

“A seven year old boy?” the Goddess said dubiously.

Ishtar was a Goddess of beauty, her body a deep tan with large breasts that defied any gravity a slim waist and wide hips her ass was large, but still held a perfect globe shape. When people looked at her they would be willing to sell their children just to touch her, and she had used that ability to carve out a little empire in Orario. The Red Light District.

“Yes, I was surprised too. I had thought it was a prum in disguise, or maybe some kind of magic item, but I spotted him one day traveling through the streets normally. Turns out it is just a kid,” said Leriyan.

She was an older member of Ishtars Familia that had long since retired from the usual work in the brothels, now running a shop right outside the Familias territory. As an elf she still held her beauty though.

“Did you find out where he is from? Maybe he’s a part of Dian Chet or Micah Familia and is just the go between. It wouldn’t look good for them in public if they are openly selling Ascent Paradise,” said the Familias captain.

“Yes, because scamming people of their money for some high quality healing potions is so ethical,” Ishtar said blandly.

“Well… apparently he’s from the Hephaestus Familia.”

“What?” Ishtar said with obvious confusion. “From that tomboy prude’s Familia? That doesn’t seem likely.”

“I’m sure, I saw him go up to the higher floor without having to talk to the receptionist and he even has a Smithy to himself.”

“Name? Are his parents alive?”

“Kova Nact, and I’m not too sure about his parents, though from what I’ve gathered the Familia’s Tsubaki is very fond of him.”

“Tsk, well, Leriyan I want you to find a way to lure him over, we don’t have the forces to fight it out with the Hephasetus Familia, even then they have too many allies. So you will either need to get him to transfer to me, or get him to give us the formula.”

Leriyan obviously opted out of trying to seduce a seven year old, but maybe if he was an orphan then she could act like an adoptive mother. At the very least she was glad that the Goddess didn’t immediately resort to kidnapping the boy.

“Yes Lady Ishtar.”

-Highest Floor of Babel-

“My Lady, it’s here, as you requested,” Ottar said, holding out a thin vial.

Freya took the vial inspecting it with a sly smile.

“Ascent Paradise, a… unique name, but appropriate. You said a boy made this?”

Freya had been expecting a pervert, an ethical one that didn’t like what a normal aphrodisiac did to a person, but a pervert nonetheless. Not some boy from a smithing Familia.

“The Ishtar Familia is also looking into it, the one the boy sells it to is a part of her Familia.”

“Oh no doubt about that. Though unlike some of her other conquests she won’t be able to kidnap this one. Hephaestus would burn the Red-Light District to the ground before letting that happen.”

Nobody but the Evilus ever dared to oppose the Hephaestus Familia, a few exceptions that happen in the Dungeon of course. It was just stupid, they were the largest Smithing Familia in Orario and had allies throughout the entire city and a close relation to The Guild. It made it to where the Goddess never had to make her Familia step in, but Freya knew that up in Tenkai she was able to make an army of beautiful maidens made of metal and her weapons were so powerful that every Deity up there would give her lavish presents to persuade her to make one for them.

It was a shame that a lot of them also talked behind her back about her cursed eye. Freya herself had never seen it, but knew that it was a point of shame for the Goddess of the Forge.

“You seem interested as well My Lady.”

“Hmm, this potion is interesting I guess,” she uncorked the top and downed the contents.

It had the slightly sweet taste of strawberries. She closed her eyes and felt its contents begin to work on her. Her face flushed slightly and she started to breathe harder, her nipples poking through her dress.

She licked her lips and her grin widened even more.

“Its definitely interesting, but I think the boy who made it would be far more so.”

“Is that an order?” Ottar asked, ready to start a war at the command.

“No no, I can find out myself.”

“It is dangerous right now My Lady. There are attacks in the city every day.”

“I trust you Ottar, don’t worry.”

Freya looked back out of her window into the city.

“I’ve grown tired of the constant war anyways.”

“This is a bad idea,” Ardi said.

“No, it's an innovative idea.”

“You’ll get yourself killed.”

“I will take a step further on the path of power,” I agreed.

We were on the Third Floor far off the main path downwards. I had asked Ardi to come with me despite the Floor being too easy for us now just in case it was an idea that would end up getting me killed.

I dropped my pack on the ground and it landed with a hard thud.

“Why can’t you just take your time like a normal adventurer?”

“Because there is a record I want to beat, but even if I do beat it at my current pace then I will be missing out on a ton of Status points that I don’t want to.”

I couldn’t wait for a Skill like the MC had to just fall in my lap, I needed a way to boost my Exalia gain on my own. It was impossible for me to “mod” my own Falna as I had no Arcanum, so instead I needed to change up how I did things now.

From my pack I pulled out several articles of clothing. Gloves, boots, a vest with a hood. I picked up one of the gloves, and smirked to myself when I felt its weight.

I had used a Frog Shooters Saliva when making the clothing, enhanced by my Stellar Sheen. Making them much heavier than it normally would be. I put on the clothing, feeling the strain in my fingers as I tried to move them with as much dexterity as I normally did.

The four physical stats would all be affected by the weight increase, making me feel like Goku when he put on that turtle shell. Or Rock Lee, the goat himself.

Of course if this was all I planned to do then I was sure others would have been spreading an easy way to gain Exalia long ago.

“Now for the fun part,” I said to Ardi.

“Kova I know I’m not the smartest girl, but this seems excessively dumb.”

“Is that what people said to Martin Luther King Jr. when he began his crusade for a better world?”

“What? Who?”

“Exactly, who stood in his way for progress.”

“N-no thats- What?!” She said flabbergasted.

I pulled a vial from one of my pouches, a sickly green liquid sloshing around.

“To change!” I said downing the liquid.

It burned down my throat and settled like a red hot coal in the center of my body.

Within minutes I feel the poison effecting my body. My body feels weaker, my extremities numb. A metallic taste is in my mouth and my vision is slightly blurred. Still I’m able to pull out some throwing knives as three goblins turn the corner.

I toss them, but instead of each of the knives sticking into the throat like they normally would have, they instead hit other parts. One in the stomach of a goblin, the other in a shoulder, the last slicing off half of an ear.

I havent missed what should have been an easy shot in months, a bloodthirsty smile splits my face and I pull out both of my swords.

“Perfect.”

-A/N-

First time seeing one of the most popular Goddess's

If a Woodchuck chucks wood, then what does a Bever do?

88