Chapter 3- Growth
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A meeting is held by the higher-ups of Xerendia, The Mayor, The Guard captain, The Wizard Master, the Druid Leader and the The Adventurer/Mercenary Guild Leader, along with Mild.

Guild Leader slams his arm saying, "Why Should you raise the boy!? Not a year old and he brought those hounds here!" He shouts at Kaiser.

"Now, now, calm down, Faerdic, the child is faultless, you are just griping since you missed the action on the hounds"

The Druid Leader, Ascerb, says soothingly to pacify the Guild Leader, Faerdic.

"Shut up! You damn tree hugger! Why the fuck should he raise a kid that is basically a preonition of doom? Maybe next year, Heracs will come here with their Gnoll puppets!"

Said an agitatted Faerdic, his gauntleted arm once again smashing the table.

"Faerdic, calm down please, this is a meeting room, not a damn cave, shut up" Mild said coldly to Faerdic, with a face that actually froze the man.

"Kaiser, can you raise the boy? Even though you have no obligation to so so? I can take him to the capital, there are better orphanages there, he might even get adopted by an aristocrat, you know?".

Said The Wizard Master, Rykus said to Kaiser.

"I agree with Master Rykus, Kaiser, if the by is taken to the capital, he will be better protected from those that hunt him"

Mayor Poland said in his usual gruff voice.

"Master Rykus, Mayor Poland, I thank you for the offer, but I already promised the dying woman I'll take care of Alex, I'll take full responsibility for any tragedy that can happen, so I ask those in the room here, to please allow me to raise him" Kaiser said all these while kneeling on one leg, his voice full of resolve.

"What's the matter with you boy!? You, a failed Knight hope to take responsibility!? 

I know your history Kaiser, some of the adventurers that passed here told me about you the Failed Knight. And now, you want to take care of a child that seems to be hunted by unknown powerful forces!?"

Came the dissenting shout from Faerdic who is now standing up, his salt and pepper locks swaying wildy as he stands up pointing at Kaiser.

This meeting began when Rykus and Mild detected the spectre observing them.

Mild detected the spectre's magic, the same goes for Rykus.

What got them agigated is the fact that, they only noticed the magic when the spectre started transportation magic, meaning the spectre could have been observing them for months without them noticing.

"Guild Master Faerdic, I am a Failed Knight, but this does not change the fact that I am strong enough to back up my promises, nor am I someone willing to abandon a promise"

Kaiser stared straight at Faerdic, steely eye meeting another steely eye.

"Bah! Fine, if the boy endangers this village, I will kill him personally. I'd rather kill the child myself than benifit that damn 'Spectre'.

Is that understood, Kaiser?"

Faerdic retorts.

"Well, whatever the decision here, I agree, the boy also seems odd for a human, its peaking my interest in the child" Druid Leader Ascerb says arily since silence dominated.

"Then its decided, everyone in agreement that the boy be raised by Kaiser?"

"Agree"

"Agree"

"Agree"

"Agree"

"It's done, now, everyone can go, please take care". Mayor Polad says after the agreement.

----------------------------------------------

Outside, Beck and the few guards are waiting for Kaiser, they surrounded Healer Anne, who is carrying the sleeping baby Alex, while some are sniggering and bantering silently with each other about the wife worrying over her husband.

The door to the Mayor's office opens and Faerdic is the one the first to come out.

Faerdic notices the child in Anne's arms.

"Is that the child in question?" 

He asks somewhat coldly.

"Yes, Guild Master Faerdic, this is baby Alex"

Anne answers calmly

"Hmm..... I really hope that Kaiser lives up to his words" Mutters the Guild Master while walking away, his chainmail clinking while walking.

The next to come out is a breezy man wearing a cloak made of fur.

"Hello and good bye, everyone!"

Says the Druid Leader Ascerb, before turning into a swallow and heading for the forest.

"There you are Anne, why bring Alex here?"

The next to come out is Kaiser, adressing Anne more intimately than expected by the surrounding guards.

Anne, ignoring the rest of them, replies

"Well, its just in case that they decide to take him out of your hand" who also replies intimately.

Beck seing the near flirting Anne and Kaiser shakes his head with sigh, and say

"Well, Cap, how'd it go?"

"Well, they let me keep the child, but I am responsible for any troubles that come with him"

"Don't worry, I'll help you" replies Anne instictively, as is often the case when the helpless Captain of the Guards is taking care of Alex.

"Really? Well, thanks for the help Anne."

Kaiser smiles at Anne.

Beck, who was reduced to air in front of them, can only shake his while sighing.

----------------------------------------------

Two years pass and the child is now crawling all over the house.

"Oi, get over here! Where are you going!?" Shouts the helpless at taking care of others Kaiser.

"Don't shout at him. See, now he is crawling away from you" Anne chides while deftly picking up the crawling child.

As most of you might have assumed, they are now living together, mostly because Anne is too worried about the two of them.

The two years have been fruitful, a few months after the meeting, Anne and Kaiser both got drunk by Beck, who was sick and tired of them constantly flirting without being in a relationship.

Their drunken selves confessed to each other, barely sober enough to understand.

Beck then left them alone inside inside the living room, while entering the baby's room.

He cast a small muting spell in the room, via  a token, since the two drunks were having a lot of wild sex full of animalistic groans and moans that Beck would have never expected from Anne.

"Aaaaahhhhhnnnnn!"

"Yes! yes! yes! urgh!"

"More, give me more, dammit!"

"You want more!? Here! Huuuaahhh"

"Yes! Yes Aaahn! Give me all your love Kaiser!"

"Take it! Haaaahh"

"Aaaaahnn!!!"

Their rough breathing and intwined bodies with the smell of alcohol and sweat from exertion, only serve to arouse them more.

The normal restraint of Kaiser and anxiety about their age gap is non-existent, mostly because Beck was giving him strong dwarven ale, to dull his his anxiety.

Anne on the other hand has never had alcohol, she only drank wine, but she drank a lot, shyness has been taken over by the alcohol's influence, prudicing a shameless woman bent on making love with the man she loves.

Seeing the sweaty and slightly red Anne, Kaiser's cock spurs up once more ready for battle.

Anne seeing that Kaiser is again standing, with a full mast, now approaches him crawling, she hold the cock and proceed to pump.

Kaiser aroused beyond reason, stands up, grabs Anne's body, tear through her Healer garb, and licks her nipple, eliciting a sickly sweet moan that further motivates Kaiser.

Anne's body, bombarded repeatedly by Kaiser hands and tongue, cums thrice one after the other, leaving her short of breath.

Kaiser disengages, tears his own leather under clothes and and lifts Anne up, climbing to his bed.

Anne, half in a daze, is now carried by Kaiser, completely naked, her garb and underwear a torn mess, along with Kaiser's torn leather tunic, and his untorn pants she took off.

Kaiser, a big man, handles her deflty, he is big enough that Anne is cradled effortlessly and kissed passionately.

Kaiser walks while making out with her, relying on muscle memory to walk up the stairs.

The horny couple finally reach Kaiser's room, which is fairly neat and organized.

Kaiser waste no time, moving to the bed, all while handling Anne.

Anne now reduced to a moaning mess, replies in kind, taking him by the mouth.

Kaiser immediately erupts, his cum swallowed by the horny Healer.

Kaiser, having just cum, proceeds to pay in kind, further reducing Anne into a mess that is only capable of moaning out Kaiser's name.

After recovering, he proceeds to ram it in Anne's gushing pussy, still filled with Kaiser's seed.

They proceed to continue making love, all their secrets and circumstances temporarily forgotten.

Beck, who is now sure that they have gone up based solely on the sounds they were making, proceeds to gout of the house, smiling for his friend.

----------------------------------------------

In the morning, where the snuggling couple ares still asleep.

Anne is the first to wake up, she groans with a head ache, her voice notably hoarser.

Then, as if a miracle, a flashback of their wild sex flashes, instantly turning her red.

"Did.....that.......really.....happen"

She glances at her side, the sleeping Kaiser, which instantly melts her heart.

"Guess......it...really....did"

She yawns, her body still aching along with her head, is starting to fall asleep again.

She loses to her drowsiness, and devoid of her usual shyness, goes back to snuggling with Kaiser.

Kaiser who woke up, a few seconds before her, was only pretending to sleep, he was more used to hangovers and being drunk, so he can recollect what happened last night.

He seemed to be asleep, but his emotions were mixed, happy, guilty, angry at Beck for tricking him, saying they were just drinking wine.

He wanted to apologise to Anne, but then, her mutterings were heard, a yawn, and then her proceeding to sleep in his arms again.

This series of actions stunned him.

'She's not angry? Does she really like me that much?'

Kaiser is by no means dense, he just never thought that Anne's feelings were more than  just a childish crush, especially so since Anne got better at hiding it from Kaiser.

His thoughts were interrupted by his own yawn.

'haaaaah, snuggles with her is so comfortable'

He squeezed Anne a bit more, and she let out a contented sigh.

He can no longer resist, he gave her a kiss on the forehead before sleeping again

A few hours pass, they both wake up at the same time, bleary eyes making contact.

"Guess my secret's out, huh"

Said Anne, calmly

"Well, it was never much of a secret, I just thought you got over me as you got older"

Replied Kaiser with a smile.

"Well, I do love you, I fell for you when I was twelve, its understandable that you thought it was childish love"

She replied blushing.

"Huh, does this mean you want to be with me?"

Replied Kaiser seriously.

"Obviously, Kaiser, I don't sleep around"

She replied sarcastically.

"Could have fooled me ith your moves"

He was now fully teasing her with a smile.

"Quit it, please, my heart can't take it"

She replies covering her face with her hand.

"Guess your mine now, and I am yours?"

Kaiser asks while opening the closed face.

"Guess so......."

Replied the tomato red Anne.

"Haaa, its time to get up, Alex is probably extremely hungry". Said Kaiser while sighing.

"By the gods!!!! Kaiser, the baby!!" Anne jumps from the bed, barely realizing she is fully in the nude.

"Where are my clothes............ Damn it! You tore them Kaiser!"

Anne shouts as she saw the torn priestly garb at the floor of the room.

"Sorry, I'll get you some clothes"

With a few minutes of a flustered Anne and the mostly calm Kaiser finding clothes for her.

She eneded up wearing a tunic a few sizes too large to the amusement of Kaiser.

She rushes down only to find a calmly sleeping Alex with a note on the crib.

'You both owe me'

She recognized this messy handwriting, it belongs to Beck.

"Guess we really do owe him"

She said to Kaiser who just entered the room.

"Guess so, haaah, is this what it feels like to have wife worrying about you? It feels good!".

Kaiser said half-jokingly

----------------------------------------------

A few month later, a year after the meeting about Alex, they got married, Mild was there, looking as fierce as ever, most of the healers had 'finally they got together' written on their faces.

They didn't have a fancy wedding, in fact they got married wearing their nicest uniforms.

Healer Anne was wearing her crimson robe, with a few silver and gold outlines, which complimented her so well, that most thought she was a fairy.

Guard Captain Kaiser wore his fancy uniform, looking as dashing as a noble.

They both took the vow in the name of Xerene, the goddess of love and the patron of Xerendia.

Mild Officiated them, thankfully enough, everyone at their weeding were used to his evil face, since he looked ready to massacre with just his face alone.

Beck was there, he carried baby Alex who was staring intently at his parents.

Mayor Poland and Master Rykus congratulated him, so did most of their friends, all Healers started bantering with Anne, then they turned their attention to Kaiser.

The wedding festivities lasted for a few more hours, before everyone went home.

Needless to say, they spent the whole night having sex, they were still mindful of baby Alex though, and Kaiser used the charm as Beck and also uses his authority to set up an item given to him by Mater Rykus, an item that monitors all its surroundings and reports any emergencies to its owner.

0