Superhero setting (Non-human protag/ Villainous lead)
290 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Book In Question: 'Super Minion' written by Gogglesbear

Super Minion is an extremely well written fiction based around a bio-weapon who interacts with a world filled with potential threats..... and potential prey.

The company 'New Dawn Inc' is now on the look-out for their missing project, which they suspect to have escaped their facilities.

Unlike what many would presume to have happened, the creature ends up making a persona which they use to interact with the world around them.

In a place where both supernatural powers and unpredictable mutations exist, who's to say that a shape-shifting monster human couldn't become a part of a... somewhat respected society?

The character development is so satisfying to read it's almost criminal, and when you see how the others around the main character view their strange behavior, it can be quite entertaining.

The MC is very ignorant as to how the world works, and the way that they act can sometimes make you want to hug him. Either that, or run in the opposite direction as fast as humanly possible, and- depending on who you are, possibly even faster.

Grammar is practically perfect, and the writing style is incredibly immersive. It will leave you begging for more.

I would just like to say, that the author only updates once (or twice a month if you are lucky). If you don't like that sort of speed, or rather lack there of, then I suggest you wait until the book is completed.

 

WARNING: This fiction contains gore, and profanity. The presence of death and/or dismemberment, along with ingestion of sentient beings is present in this book. Read at your own discretion. 

3