Ch.182 Show me your love~~
3k 10 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R-18 WARNING! This chapter is is filled with sexual content and viewers discretion is advised.

 

But come now, you know what kind of novel you picked up. There has always been an R18 tag and that has never been hidden. So for that reason, this will be the first and the last time you see a ‘R-18 WARNING’ before the action happens. Next time it will just happen.

 

___________________________________

 

In the middle of a small clearing surrounded by trees (trees that had leaves that looked like they were made from ice), there was a rather large pile of soft looking bluish-white bushes in the centre. And casually laying on those bushes were 4 enchanting figures that looked like they had descended from the high heavens. 3 of them were female but the last was male.

 

The males was, of course, Dodo. He had long white hair, luminous but pale blue eyes, a pair of antlers on his forehead that were made of ice, a perfect 2 metre tall physique and pale skin.

 

Currently, he was gazing up at the sky through the minuscule gap that the clearing provided, thinking about the day before when he had gone to visit Ciera, only to find her crying.

 

‘Tch.’ Dodo inwardly tutted as his mood soured. ‘Go check out your Daughter, you heavenly bastard.’

 

He let out a sigh but ultimately didn’t do anything. He didn’t even dare to speak the words out loud lest he find himself dead. Even till this day, he still remembered the pressure he had felt from the powerful but invisible being that had been there when he had become the Guardian of the Forest. To be honest, he didn’t really know who or even what Ciera’s father was, but every one of his instincts told him that he, or it, was something completely beyond his scope of understanding.

 

He let out another sigh.

 

However, before his mood could descend even further, he heard a scuffling sound that indicated that one of his wives (a concept he had learnt from the Elven Queen), had woken up and was now moving. But just as he was about to lift up his head to see which of the 3 it was, he felt a zing of pleasure erupting from his crotch as something wet and soft slithered across its surface.

 

“Nngh~” He grunted a little and closed his eyes as he let his head fall back to the bush.

 

“Feeling better, my lord?” A bewitching voice asked, and then he felt the same sensation occur once more.

 

‘Aaah, So it’s Chica!’ Dodo thought as he felt loving emotions rise in his heart. Chica was an Oceanic Chital Deer and the only one left of her kind in this Forest. Compared to his other 2 wives, she was definitely the smallest and that wasn’t because of her cultivation either. But when it came to things like this, her heart was definitely the biggest!

 

A feeling of wet softness engulfed his rod and he let out another moan of pleasure. But this time he had better control over his bearings and reached out a hand to caress her head.

 

“I’m feeling much better already, Chica.” The girl must have heard him sigh and decided to make him feel better. “When did you wake up?”

 

“Not long ago, my Lord…~ Mmmah~ What is bothering you~? Tell your Chica” Chica spoke, taking a break to devour his rod in between.

 

And as pleasure coursed through his veins once more, Dodo couldn’t help but sigh once more, but this time it was one of happiness.

 

‘Aaah… I’m so glad that we discovered this special technique.’ Dodo thought, proud of his supreme unparalleled intellect.

 

Ever since he had discovered that sexual pleasure didn’t always have to come from directly mating, it had opened up a new world for him and his many mates. It had begun when an innocent leg had brushed against his morning wood (the day after his first night sleeping in his Enlightened Form), causing a surprising yet familiar pleasure. And when he had spoken about this with his mates, they had been open to the idea of exploring what this might have meant.

 

Ever since then, they had all developed these special techniques to pleasure one another through trial and error. However, only his 3 wives were deserving of his own special techniques, the others were only there to increase his progeny or pleasure him when his wives weren’t available.

 

“My Lord?” came her voice again.

 

‘Ah! She asked me a question.’ Dodo thought.

 

“Sorry, sorry. You are just too good at this and caused me to…- Oooh~ Caused me to forget myself.” Dodo wittily replied. “Hah…You don’t need to worry too much. I was just thinking about poor Ciera.”

 

“Ah…” Chica let out a small sound.

 

Suddenly, Dodo felt delicate hands grip on to his biceps, followed by the blood-boiling sensation of a curvaceous body sliding up his own. And in the next moment, the gorgeous face of Chica appeared above him like a rising sun.

 

She had long sky blue hair, unblemished white skin, dark blue enchanting eyes and same coloured antlers, a height of 1.7m tall and a relatively flat chest. But even though her chest paled in comparison to his other 2 wives, her slim waist, wide hips and shapely legs had no equal.

 

…She was truly beautiful.

 

After seating herself on his lap and adjusting herself into a position that allowed his rod to nestle itself in between her buttcheeks, she brought up her hands to his face and held it delicately but steadily, showcasing a rare sign of dominance as she stared unwaveringly into his own eyes.

 

However, the smile that graced her lips was soft, endearing and filled with endless love, so much so that it rendered him unable to look away.

 

“My Lord is indeed kind…” Chica began as she caressed his cheeks. “But I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about. Ciera is a very strong girl and will surely either come to terms with her current situation or find a substitute that will love and cherish her, just like you do me.”

 

Her smile then became a little wicked and she rolled her hips so that both of their sexes rubbed against each other, causing both of them to moan with pleasure. Then she lowered her upper body to his chest, allowing him to feel her pebbled nipples and silky hair before whispering into his ear in her most enticing voice yet.

 

“Please, my Lord… Show me your love~~”

 

___________________________________

Attention! ( ̄ー ̄)ノ

I am aware that some people might be upset about the fact that a ‘side character’ is getting his own ‘scene’ before the MC, so I am here to say… What are you going to do about it?!  Hahahaha! You peasants, I’m the KING! I can do whatever I WANT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahem, I’d also like to say, don’t worry. Eridel’s time will come. (¬‿¬)

65