Chapter 4: Adopted
972 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 5 days since Magnus was adopted, he was wary of these two people. They did feed him, clothe him, provide a roof for him and even gave him a phone charger and let him watch TV. Currently, they lived in a 2 story house. While wary of these two clearly suspicious " moms" of mine, he was still thankful. Now he had more freedom.

No... He did not have more freedom. He simply had fewer people watching him. Magnus was satisfied with this arrangement either way. Getting up from bed but not removing the blanket he covered his body with he walked to the entrance to his bedroom and opened the door. Under the thick blanket, he had grown two tentacles and a mouth near his hip on his back. The new additions were not fixed and could be moved around the body anytime he wanted. Using these he has been eating universes ever since he was adopted and effectively trapped in his new home.

" Magnus, come get breakfast."

" Yes, miss Karrie."

He quickly shuffled down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. While sitting down, he used his tentacles to put his phone into his pocket. Then, he made all the inhuman things disappear.

" Magnus... I told you to call me mom. Also, put that blanket away. You don't want to dirty it while eating, do you?"

His "mother" said with a tone that revealed a slight bit of disappointment.

Magnus glanced at the ginger head and obliged.

" Mom, where is miss May?"

" She is your mom too... Anyway, she went out to work already."

" Mom, don't you have work as well?"

A genuine question. Magnus highly doubted that one person's salary could pay for this house.

" No, no, your mother is a housewife."

She said with a smile. Suspicious.

" Ah, dear, your other mom wants to show you off at work tomorrow. So... we will together tomorrow! Isn't it exciting?"

Wow, she is either the best actor ever or she is indeed excited about this outing. Maybe, just maybe she is not involved in whatever this whole scheme is. 

 

20