Chapter 5: Plans
946 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After breakfast, Magnus wrapped himself up in the blanket and sat down on the sofa in the living room to watch TV. While he stared at the screen his mind was elsewhere. He continued his cultivation via tentacles and decided to access his situation. 

The reason he was suspicious of his moms was that they did not bat an eye at the fact that he had eyes that displayed universes. No, not just universes but the creation of universes and the destruction of universes played over and over again in his eyes. From the big bang to the sole remaining black hole in repeat. 

In addition to this, it was clear that they had several devices that were constantly monitoring him. The entire house was brimming with energy. There was the usual blue energy(At least in his eyes), electricity, but there were also several unknown sources of unknown energy. There is even electricity but with a different vibe. Like it was from another dimension. Due to his powerful soul, he could also tell that people were constantly keeping an eye on him. He could literally feel their gazes.

Over the few days, he had continued to nourish his soul and body with energy. As a result, Magnus was quite indestructible now. Just yesterday, he felt that he could will reality to do his bidding. Rather, he could force reality to do what he wants it to do. Now, he was certain he could throw fireballs like a mage.

While that was nice and all, Magnus really did not have plans. Sure, his initial goal was to become a god, to become unstoppable, to become a R.O.B. himself. But now that he was...

He did not really know what to do. After all, he was only thinking in the short term. He wanted to become strong and now he was. 

Then, Magnus had it. The famous lightbulb moment. 

" I shall meet with other gods and see how they deal with boredom."

He whispered.

This line was something that a certain device picked up and transmitted to a certain SCP branch site.

Announcement

I tried scheduling this chapter for the 29th of February!

Magnus doesn't have plans but I do!!!

Anyway... As this fanfiction goes on, there will be interdimensional travelling! However, due to my severe case of creativity deficit, I have decided to make this fiction a huge crossover fanfic. 

There will be anime/ manga worlds (Eg. demon slayers, GATE or MHA etc.), other dimensions horizontally (Eg. alternate Earths or worlds) and maybe some action in other dimensions vertically(Eg. 4th, 5th, 6th dimensions). I have already solidified my view on how to deal with the technicalities as well as how to explain these " other dimensions".

As I find it fit, the MC may travel to other dimensions even if there is an ongoing "Quest". Most of the time, Magnus will not know which anime or manga he is in. If, he visits one of those worlds. So, no problems with stupid things like " Hey! This did not happen in the original plot!".

Yes, Magnus will know that there is a script for these worlds. He shall call the "script" destiny or the world's will or the world's laws. However, the plot of these worlds may end up changed or completely swept off the rails if Magnus intervenes too much. Small things no problem. Large scale changes and plot correcting BS will not work.

Magnus is currently a third-dimensional being but has the power to "ascend" anytime he wants. He just hasn't yet, due to reasons that will be mentioned eventually.

I will be using "anime worlds" mostly to develop Magnus as a character. So far, he feels very flat and I am not satisfied.

Leave a comment if you find more Godlike beings in the SCP list and please press the heart button. I hope you enjoy reading my fanfic.

Spoiler

Damn, the SCP Foundation site is so difficult to use!!!

[collapse]
Any problems with adding more fanfic tags?
  • No problems. Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Yes problems. Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Your problem. Votes: 4 9.3%
  • What problems? Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Stop it with the problems! Votes: 6 14.0%
Total voters: 43
19