Chapter 6: SCP-158
931 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magnus exits the car and joins his moms who were waiting for him. Magnus looked at the relatively normal building. Normal to the regular eye of course. In his eyes, this building looked even more fortified than his new home.

" Mom, what do you work as again?"

May looked at me with a face of surprise, which quickly changed into a smile.

" I work as a scientist dear."

With that, they walked into the building and into a room named project 158. Inside, a man waited for us.

" This is Mister Keith James, he will be showing us how this robotic arm works."

" Hello, mister Keith," Said, Karrie. Magnus parroted her. Then, he stared at the arm. It was a large mechanical arm, similar to one that one might find in an automotive factory, although the end attachment is unusually shaped, resembling a pointed tridactyl claw. The entire thing had a faint glow to his eyes. Not wanting to leave things to chance, he used his limited omniscience on Keith. He found that the man did not have a manual on him but had an interesting badge in his pocket. One that had a symbol that Magnus recognised. 

" The Foundation is real?" He mumbled.

Nearly immediately, his soul was attacked. Magnus snapped out of his daze and found that the arm had extracted a tiny bit of his soul's energy. He realised that he was looking at SCP-158. He closed his eyes and let himself collapse to pretend that his soul was extracted.

" I can't believe we did this to a kid." - May

" What? No! We removed a ghost that was possessing his corpse." - Karrie

Magnus decided to stop breathing and stop his heart.

" I'll check if he is dead now. I have combat training. I should be able to handle the kid if he is still alive and is hostile," - Keith

" No! Don't get close to him. Did you not see the report? He considers himself a god. Doctor Jack Smith even questioned SCP-343 about this. He said that SCP-343 gave a positive answer about his remark." - Karrie

Magnus could hear them walking towards the door after Karrie said that. 

' SCP-343... he is the one nicknamed "God".'

With that, he opened his eyes and slowly flew into an upright position.

" H~e~y~ Don't go just yet."

Using his energy manipulation he prevented Keith from opening the door. 

" Stay and talk to me first."

20