Chapter 7: Making an appointment
916 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keith reacted fasted out of the three people stuck in the room with the self-proclaimed god. He pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the young boy. The boy in question was floating a foot off the ground with his hand stretched out towards the only exit.

Not wasting a second, Keith fired at the floating being. Magnus let the bullets hit. Each one ricocheted off his body. 

" Keith put the gun down. Magnus! You said you wanted to talk?" - May

The man ignored May's order and continued firing at Magnus until he had unloaded all his ammunition.

The clicking sound of an emptied gun seemed to echo despite the room being relatively small.

May gulped and once again asked her question.

" Magnus, you wanted to talk right?" -May

The boy had long crossed his arms, patiently waiting for Keith to unload his gun.

" Are you guys ready to talk?" He asked.

" Yes, what do you want?" - Karrie

The woman then stepped in front of May, as if she could protect her. 

' So they are a couple' thought the boy.

" So, I would li-"

" NO! We don't take requests from monsters like you!" -Keith 

The older man seemed to be furious for some reason. Magnus could not understand why he was being such a pain to deal with. To solve the problem he decided that he would kill Keith. Lifting an arm, he took hold of Keith's body and scattered its molecules. Effectively, he was dismantling the poor man. Having all the molecules in his body changed into water, the man liquified and turned into a puddle of clean water.

Seeing the man's soul start floating off, Magnus grasped it and stuffed it into his mouth. Then, he turned to look at the two shaking women. They had already gotten all the screaming out of their systems and were now both sitting in their piss.

" So, willing to listen to my demands now?"

The two terrified women nodded like chickens. Magnus smiled at their responses and told them his demand.

" I would like to make an appointment with SCP-343 aka God."

21