Chapter 26: Lighthearted chatting
500 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Remember I wanted to write smut? I don't think I can do it. I will probably start blushing like a typical tsundere if I did. It is already difficult for me to write about implied s3x. I was dazed for an hour after I wrote one.

So, no smut from me!

But more isekai stories though? Stick around. You're gonna love me!

" Come, sit with me."

Magnus said to the demigoddess as he conjured a bench. Specifically, the one from the park that he had sat on until it broke. He patted the spot next to him and waited for Rory.

She promptly snapped out of her confusion and sat down. Then, she froze up again. Magnus waved her off and said.

" Don't be so stiff, I am not here to destroy the town. I am here to research something."

" And what is that?"

" Well first... Tell me. Have you heard of something called ' the will of the world' or something similar?"

Rory frowned replied negatively.

" No, I cannot say that I have."

" Well... your world has a law. It is stated, that if an inhabitant of this world reaches the age of 1000 years, he or she shall ascend to the 5th dimension. Do you know of this?"

The girl stared at the being next to her.

" What do you mean by 'ascend to the 5th dimension'?"

" Oh, I guess it would be godhood to you!"

Magnus said cheerfully. He was happy that he could speak to someone who was on the same or similar path as himself.

Rory however was in turmoil. She did not like how Magnus was talking about ascending to godhood like taking a new brand of alcohol. She decided to ask more useful questions.

" So, what is your domain?"

" Hmm?"

" What are you the god of?"

" Oh, that!"

Magnus put a finger to his chin and closed his eyes in thought.

' I really need to fix this habit of closing my eyes.'

" I am a god of many talents girl. Hmm... Judging by my myth... I would be the god of space, time, power and insanity. But that really isn't all I am."

The poor girl's eyes bulged at the mention of supposedly having more than one domain as a god.

" I thought a god can only have one domain!"

Magnus opened his eyes and turned to Rory.

" It depends on what kind of god you become. I am an outer god. I came from the outside and people made myths of me which further strengthened me. You will most likely become a goddess because the world elevated you into that position. So, you may be restricted in some way."

Rory silently digested the information she had just attained. Magnus simply smiled.

" So! What domain do you want?"

10