Chapter 29: Working from home
481 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dice Corda's adventures is going to be a spin-off series when I find time to write it! Once a week updates for that one.

Hey, this story is on trending again!

Magnus jumped onto the roof of a building and watched as Dice got up and left. Then, he returned to his domain. He had decided how to make the most of the 1000 years he has to wait for his apostle to ascend. 

Magnus went into his empty living room and created a sofa and a television. He then put on the only program that the TV has ' Dice Corda's Adventures Live'. He called Nuwa over and told her the good news. He had decided to stay home for the next 1000 years. His goal for this time span was to assist his apostle as a god and to mould Nuwa into the perfect housewife. 

And so 1000 years passed and his main source of entertainment was ready to ascend. Unlike with Rory's case, he immediately sent energy into the girl hastening her ascension while allowing her to retain her feelings and emotions. Once she ascended, Magnus leaned back into his sofa and started chowing down on universes. He could no longer see his apostle through his powers and he knew why.

Once he finished calming his nerves, Magnus entered the world for the first time in 1000 years. He immediately focused on his ability and ascended to the 5th dimension. As someone who was not an inhabitant of the world, the world did not send energy to aid in his ascension. Something that he was happy with. Said energy is what dulls or completely mutes a god's emotions.

As he completed his ascension, he found himself in what could only be described as heaven. A land with clouds everywhere. Immediately, Magnus funnelled energy into his concept of devouring and 'upgraded' it to what he would call tier 5. During his 1000 years in his domain, he had studied himself carefully and had figured out a few important things. His abilities had tiers or levels of power. His concept of grasping seemed to be above tier 6, while all his abilities were at tier 2. 

Following this revelation, he had focused on upgrading his abilities and getting all of them to tier 4 which had been the max for him before ascension. Now that he was a 5th-dimensional being he found that he could push all his abilities to tier 5.

' Excellent!'

9