Chapter 33: Earth?
457 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Dice, I am going. I will pick you up when I find a suitable place.'

" Okay, Lord Magnus."

Magnus used his ability and keyed it to a random 5th dimension world. He opened his eyes and found himself... On Earth? 

' A version of Earth. How is there an Earth in the 5th dimension?'

The people of this world had, as per any other Earth, no powers. They did not fling spells, shoot fireballs nor did they carry buildings with their bare hands. 

' HOW?'

Magnus had a theory, as one rises through the dimensions the more likely and more powerful the inhabitants of the dimension. But... this Earth completely disproves his theory.

' Perhaps it is truly random?'

He did not know what to think of this occurrence. The fact that this dimension did not shatter in his presence meant that it was indeed a 5th-dimensional world.

He continued staring at the seemingly regular humans until he noticed a barrier. Rather multiple very strong barriers surrounding the souls of each and every 'human' on this Earth.

These barriers seemed to prevent any use of mystical abilities at all. In addition, the world itself seemed to have a giant planet-sized barrier protecting it.

' Is this world another god's domain?'

Magnus, who was intrigued by this development, flew to the planetary barrier and studied it. He made sure not to touch the barrier as he did not want to disturb the delicate balance of energy that was keeping the barrier intact.

The barrier did not seem to be a physical barrier but one that prevents soul energy from leaving. It seemed to Magnus that someone or something was harvesting soul energy. 

Soul energy is created when sentient life is formed. When thought energy or psionic energy is mixed in the right ratio with life energy or Ki, it forms soul energy which then forms a soul.

These barriers are all collecting soul energy. It was evident that there was a mastermind behind these 'Collection devises' and Magnus wanted to meet them.

Memorising the energy signature, he stared down on the captive world and scanned the planet for the being who managed to turn an entire 5th-dimensional world into a farm.

" Where are you? Are you hiding? Surely a being like yourself would have sensed me the moment I entered your little farm. Ready or not, here I come."

Spoiler

Lord Magnus wants to know your location. <3

[collapse]
9