Chapter 39: Super-power-up
386 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ayy! Number 125 on trending!

5 seconds after he started crying, Magnus suddenly slapped himself. He had a weird look on his face.

" What the hell was that?!"

The hype and euphoria of being 'immortal' had worn off leaving Magnus confused. Instead of dwelling on such useless things. Magnus focused and gaining energy faster and upgrading his abilities and concepts.

Magnus continued doing so until 30 'days' in Cenere had passed. Although he had not brought all his concepts to tier 6, his 4 most important abilities were. His ability to devour, barriers, energy manipulation and grasping. Grasping was a tier 7. In other words, his trusty ability would finally need to be upgraded in the next dimension.

' That ROB gave me a tier 7 ability. I wonder what dimension he lives in. Maybe I can meet him again. I will thank him.'

Getting up from where he sat, Magnus started walking in a straight line through the forest that had suddenly popped up around him.

He 'cultivated' as he walked, only paying enough attention not to trip on the roots of the trees that seemed to get increasingly large. At some point, Magnus felt that the trees were far too large, even for such obviously unnaturally trees.

They were ugly, in his opinion.

Why have fake trees and a fake forest if it is ugly? 

Punching the trunk of one of the enormous trees, his entire arm sank into it like melted butter. Unsatisfied by the lack of damage to the tree, Magnus released energy through his hand. The trunk exploded and the far too tall and way too thick tree slowly fell on its side.

Sighing in boredom, Magnus ignored the noise caused by felling such a large tree and continued walking in a straight line following his previous trajectory. 

Eventually, he found a house made of logs. The trees were the right size again as well. By then, Magnus had already upgraded all his concepts and was storing energy. Walking over to the house, Magnus knocked on the front door lightly. 

Semi-expecting to destroy the door, Magnus was pleasantly surprised to find that the door was relatively tough. Just as he was going to knock harder, some one spoke from behind him.

" Hey! Who are you?"

Not thinking twice, Magnus grasped the elf looking, man. Then, he turned to look at him.

7