Chapter 40: Ah!!! Chapter title!
371 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staring at the man that he had caught, many thoughts ran through Magnus' mind at once.

' How the hell did this fella sneak up on me? Who is he? What does he want? Why does he look confused?'

" Fuck! Spawn camping really?! It took me a really long time to reform you know! Who the fuck are you? I ain't seen you before!" The elf man started yelling at Magnus who was still frozen. Having gathered his thoughts, Magnus decided to ask important questions.

"... Grasping? Why the fuck would you choose something so weird?!"

" Stop it. Where is this? Who are?"

" Where is this! YOU! You would dare ask me where this is?! This is my home damn it! YOU-"

" I said stop it, is this the 6th dimension?"

" ...fuckeer. Huh? Of course, it is the 6th dimension you dumb fuck. Wher- Ah... You are a newcomer, aren't you... Fuck my luck."

Looking up and down the elf, Magnus found that he had indeed no luck. Well, neither did Magnus.

" Well, you do indeed have no luck on you. Now, tell me what you mean."

The elf guy seemed to calm down and sighed in resignation.

" Well... Newcomers are always aggressive. If you aren't a newcomer you must be a fallen 7th  or 8th-dimensional being, in which case I am also fucked. Or... a visiting legendary being and-"

" Legendary being?"

The elf stared at Magnus for a few seconds before sighing again.

" So you are a newcomer. Legendary beings are those in the 9th dimension and above. We, as 'gods' of the lower realms, know very much that there are no gods. So we decided to call the 'godly' beings above us legendary beings. People who passed the 9th dimension test."

" Like the 6th dimensions' test?"

He nodded at Magnus' questions and continued explaining. 

" Why are you explaining this to me?"

" Just getting it over and done with, don't need to face whatever revolutionary torture devise or poison you might have come up with on the way up the dimensional ladder. Just kill me already and make it clean."

Nodding and accepting his answer, Magnus chucked him into his mouth.

" ... Ah, fuck... A devourer..."

Swallowing hard, Magnus felt a surprisingly large amount of energy enter him. Quickly, Magnus sorted out the energy and ascended to the 8th dimension. However, instead of the usual very obvious changes that he had associated with ascension. His surroundings stayed the same. His soul simply 'evolved.

" Huh... I see what that guy was so afraid of now."

5