Chapter 45: Stupidly powerful
505 16 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly, Magnus felt all the chains on his existence break.

" Ah... So, this is what it feels like to be stupidly powerful."

' Honestly, doesn't feel any different.'

Once again, Magnus continued expanding his sphere of influence and continued gathering power. Though he had no reason to do so, it was more like a habit at that point. Magnus walked all the way back to his mansion and enter through the front door. Normally he would have teleported in instead, however, today was a momentous occasion.

The day he became omnipotent.

Sure, even before this, there were admittedly very few things that could have or would have bothered to threaten him. However, this was the end goal. The fact that he had reached omnipotence made him giggle childishly. Yet another creepy scene of a twenty-year-old looking man acting like a child.

Looking out into the lower dimensions, Magnus yelled out teasingly to his wife.

" Nuwa, you better not slack off! Quickly gather that energy, woman, I am waiting!"

With a smile, he entered the 9th and above dimension.

Immediately after he arrived, a weirdly shaped blob of a creature greeted him with a smile(?). 

" WELCOME TO THE WAY-TOO-OP-CLUB!"

Moving(?) closer to Magnus, the blob started speaking(?) in a softer(?) tone while shaking Magnus' hand.

" Right tradition out of the way, my name is *^&#$^$. As you can tell, you made it! Boring as Glubglarb up here, but everyone means well. After all, it's not like we can kill each other."

" A quick take on the 'rules', not like anyone enforces them, but mostly just some suggestions that us first-generation give to newcomers. Don't keep grudges, not worth it. We can't solve with a good slug out. Don't litter in this dimension, it is very difficult to clean up after other beings. Ah hmm... yea that's it."

" Right... Thanks, man. Ah, my name's Magnus by the way."

" Nice meeting you! Oh, yea our so-called randomly occurring meeting starts in about a hundred Nuicklecks got it! "

The blob left immediately after. Magnus snapped his fingers and a familiar mansion formed before him.

" Hmph, Nuwa you better get up here quick, doing nothing is going to get boring very quickly."

Pulling out a wheel of fortune from thin air, Magnus stared at it with amusement in his eyes. 

" Hehehe, my turn to be the R.O.B."

8