Chapter 122: Preparing
229 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 122: Preparing

____________________

As Selena was immersed in this wonderful feeling, the first girls arrived from the fire corridor near Vincent. 

 Some of them were scared while some were hopeful as they looked at his state. They don't know what happened to him, but they don't have the boldness to ask. 

 Vincent gazed at all of them before raising his hand a bit.

 “Touch my hand,” said Vincent calmly.

 The first girl who appeared from the tunnel immediately did as he asked, but she didn't touch him using her hand, instead, she used her lips as she gave him a peck on the outer side of his palm.

 This scene looked as if the loyal subject showed his/her loyalty by kissing the hand of their king.

 This made Vincent feel a bit weird inside, but that was it.

 “Thank you, master, thank you!” said the girl as her heartbeat fastened before she turned into white light and vanished from their sight.

 *Swoosh~* 

 Vincent didn't pay it much attention and sent her into “Pocket World”.

 The girl's hearts calmed down as they finally were out of danger. 

 At least for now.

 All the next girls who arrived began to touch his hand as they did what the girls before them had done. 

 Some even repeated the gesture that the first one did.

 *Swoosh~*

 *Swoosh~*

 *Swoosh~*

 …

 Inside the "Pocket World". A few minutes earlier.

 Demi's eyes began to twitch slightly before they opened. 

 She was laying on her mother's legs on the sofa when Vincent began his treatment procedure. 

 Amina saw her daughter finally woke up and managed to calm down her worried heart a bit. 

 She gently caressed Demi's silver long hair.

 “Daughter, please, don't scare me like that anymore. What do you even find in this human, Vincent, to become like this? You don't know him so well to fall in love. Even if he saved you, this should not be enough, right? Please tell me more about it. After all… I, your father, and your grandpa, we… we already accepted him as your groom, so…” slowly said, Amina as she looked into Demi's silver eyes. 

 Demi had just woken up, and suddenly hearing her mother's words, her heart jumped.

 “What did you just say…?” Demi's lips shivered a bit as she asked.

 Amina blinked, “Don't pretend you didn't hear me. I want to know what in him attracted you so much that my daughter was even ready for suicide just to be with him,” said Amina as she played with Demi's silver hair.

 “No, not that! When did he become my groom?! How does this happen?! Tell me, did he… did you give him my body when I was asleep, so it allowed you all to make this decision?” Demi exclaimed as she left her mother's legs and stood up. 

 Currently, her heart was filled with hope.

 “What? Where did this idea even come from? Demi… *Sigh* We talked to him about it. He was not opposed to it but since he became your obsession and your life was at stake, he agreed to take you as his concubine,” said Amina after she also stood up.

 “But before making the final decision of giving you to him, we decided that I will follow you for the time being and will check his character. If he meets my criteria, then… When we arrive at the Lerin clan, we will start the marriage ceremony for both of you. What do you think about it? You will be just his concubine, are you fine with… *Pahh*” Amina didn't manage to finish as she was tightly hugged by her daughter.

 “Mother, you're the best! I love you very much!” said Demi as she hid her face into Amina's 2nd sized chest.

 Amina wryly smiled before turning to look into a window, "From what I saw so far, he is a reliable man. Not only is he strong enough to protect his women, but he even was ready to endanger his own life for them, which is quite weird judging how most human men treat their women. But this is the criteria that I am looking for in a man if I plan to give my daughter to him,” said Amina calmly with an admired tone as she looked outside the window.

 In the window, they could see the world through Vincent's eyes. 

 Right now, Vincent was finishing the treatment procedure.

 It was very peculiar, but she was glad to be here, as she knew that the ant's attack began. 

 But… what about her other two daughters, Talia and Alaya? What about her husband, Luis? What about her husband's father, Austin?

 She didn't know anything, and she didn't like this.

 Demi heard her mother and also looked outside. Her heartbeat fastened as her fists, which held her mother's robe, clenched.

 “Huh? Demi, what's wrong?” Amina narrowed her eyes and asked.

 “Look at her size… look… They are… huge!” Demi was about to explode in jealousy as she looked at how Vincent almost had his hand on those 5th-sized Selena's cow tits.

 Her own chest was only at 1st size…

 'If I just had a chest this big… Would he look at me more often? Would he want to touch them… touch me? Love me?' Demi bite her lower lip as she imagined that scene.

 Amina blinked and looked at those big twin peaks that were hidden under the alluring green bra.

 She also began to feel some envy, since elves' females were not gifted in “this” area. The most they would get in their lives is the 3rd size, and this is already a very rare thing.

 …

 Outside world.

 After 20 seconds, all 30 or so girls were sent into the “PW”.

 The only ones who were still there were all his wives, Selena, Skylar, Fiona, and Flora.

 “Your turn, Selena,” Vincent turned his head to Selena behind him as he placed his hand above her that was on his chest. 

 Selena raised her teary eyes to look at him and squeezed her hands on his chest last time.

 “… Okay, but before that…” Selena stopped hugging him and went on her toes to reach his face.

 *Kiss*

 She lovingly gave a peck on his lips before moving back with a smile.

 Selena didn't give a single damn about his poor look at that moment as she kissed him.

 “Master, I will be waiting for you…” said Selena with a shy smile as she placed her right hand on her big chest that she still didn't cover from his previous treatment.

 She really wants the night to arrive faster and once again experience the essence of love between a woman and a man.

 *Swoosh*

 She became a white light and vanished.

 *Boom!*

 Vincent turned to look at a distance where 3 female elders struggled to resist the swarm of ordinary ants mixed with 1-2 ranked ones within them. 

 Then he turned to look at his wives.

 “Anna, Emilia, Bella, Emma, Emily, and Annie, it's enough. I will take care of them from now on. Go and rest, you've done more than enough,” said calmly Vincent.

 Bella and Anna were on offense. They slaughtered ordinary and 1st ranked ants like nothing, but 2nd ones were much harder to kill. They mostly used ambush to attack and almost got them a few times if not Emma and Emilia's protection, while Emily supported them from behind as she was the only healer since Annie was under treatment.

 “Vincent, are you fine now? How are you f… Huh? Vincent! What is wrong with your skin?!” said Bella before turning her to look at him and froze for a moment and shouted in alarm for his well-being as she saw how his black veins covered his hands, chest, neck, legs, and a bit of his lower face.

 “I will explain it all to you later. Now go and rest. These ants are not your problem anymore,” Vincent neared her and then gently hugged her for a few seconds before casting a spell that made a black thick firewall as a circle with him and his wives within it. 

 It will last for 20-25 seconds, and it would be enough to allow him to safely send his wives into the “PW” before having some 'fun' with these ants…

 

7