Chapter 123: Change
227 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 123: Change

________________

 

 Vincent knew that they would begin to ask him questions about these black veins, so he didn't wait for them to answer since there was no time for it right now. 

 *Flash!*

 He lit up his entire body in blinding light, blinding them only for 3 seconds by using a light element, but it was enough for him.

 He touched each of his wives and sent them in the “PW” straight after the girls he sent before.

 *Swoosh~*

 …

 Inside the pocket world. Present time.

 *Flash~*

 The Pocket World began to shine with blinding light, just like Vincent himself, dazzling all who was within it.

 It was changing.

 After a few seconds, it didn't look like an old hut anymore, but instead, like an actual 4 floored giant palace. 

 The walls of it looked as if they were made of expensive white stone.

 Each floor was around 150 meters wide and in length.

 The 1st floor had a few big and comfortable modern bathrooms from Earth, a large restroom, a cafeteria, a big pool, a cinema with a massive monitor that can show any old or modern movie that Vincent saw on Earth, and a library that was filled with dozens of philosophical and psychological type of books that Vincent read in his first life and helped him to create his world view at that time.

 With his photographed memory, this was not a problem to create all of that since he was gifted even on Earth. Here, he was similar to “god” in terms of manipulating “PW”. He still can't figure out how this little world works, but it was a question for the future.

 These rooms that he made were quite empty, but it's only for now, especially in the cafeteria.

 Vincent wants to go to the market in the future to buy things like food and other stuff to fill those rooms.

 The 2nd floor was just one huge main hall that had a huge transparent wall in the front instead of a window.

 In the middle of the hall was a little structure that held a white orb on it.

 Only here do people within can communicate with Vincent.

 The 3rd floor had only living rooms for his subordinates on it. A few dozen of them.

 The 4th floor also only contained living rooms, but they were only for him, his wives, and concubines to use.

 After the transformation finished, Vincent sent everyone into the main hall.

 

 His avatar was hovering in the air as his long white hair levitated in a slow dance.

 “What had just happened…?” asked Amina after her vision returned. 

 She looked around and saw a transparent man's figure behind her, calmly levitating in the air. 

 Vincent's avatar pointed at the wall nearby to the doors, where a plate was placed with detailed information about the palace.

 “There is all information about this place and I would be glad if you will not disturb me for the time being,” said his avatar as he looked at Amina and then at the group of dozens of girls that were surveying this place curiously. 

 He also saw how Demi wanted to say something, but he waved his finger to the sides, and interrupted her, “Later, Demi… we will talk properly,” said Vincent

 Vincent then turned to look at his wives and Selena, who was with them.

 “Sorry about bringing you here without properly answering your worries, but the situation is difficult. I will hear your complaint after this is all over. It will be not too late to beat me up for my deeds, okay?” said Vincent as he calmly looked at his beauties.

 Anna nodded her head slightly and lightly smiled.

 “Yes, son, you will definitely need to be 'punished' for how you act in front of your mother. But… still, don't go overboard and as I always mention to you, please leave the moment you feel that you are in big danger and remember that your life does not belong to you only anymore. Those ants are numerous and are acting weird, so be extremely careful when you go for Skylar, Fiona, and Flora, dear,” said Anna calmly as she placed her hand on Emilia's shoulder who also nodded at Anna's words.

 “Yes, Anna is right. You need to be thoroughly 'punished'…” added, smiled Annie as she squeezed her fists in 'anger'. 

 Of course, Vincent knew about what 'punishment' they were talking about, and was… not mind it at all. Furthermore, he was welcoming it. 

 Vincent nodded and said lastly before vanishing as he pointed at the transparent wall.

 “There, as you noticed, you can see and hear the world outside through my perspective. So don't be too worried about me.”

 Vincent's avatar vanished from the main hall.

 Bella turned to look at the transparent wall that was like a screen 3 meters tall and 5 wide.

 She could see that Vincent was looking at where Skylar and the other two elders were.

 Only around a minute passed from when he ended the treatment procedure.

 Bella's heartbeat fastened as she didn't move her gaze from the screen. She wanted to witness her brother's strength, so she just found a chair and comfortably sat on it, waiting for the show. She had no uncertainty that he would come back to her safe and sound. 

 Anna, Annie, Emma, Emily, and Emilia also found a place to sit and witness the fight.

 As Bella was immersed in her thoughts, other girls arrived at the plate on the wall.

 They curiously read the information on it and became overly interested in the 1st floor.

 “Do you want to go to the 1st floor?” Helga asked her friend, Veronica. 

 “Yes, I'm very curious to see what the pool here looks like,” answered Veronica.

 “Me too,” added Helga, and turned to the side where the stairs were. 

 On the side, Aurora with Remi also surveyed that information. 

 “This place is really magical. I want to see the resting area. Remi, what about you?” Aurora asked her companion.

 “… I will go to the pool. I'm curious if Vincent will see me there…” said Remi.

 Aurora looked at her. Is she… shy?

 “Don't tell me that you also fell for him…” said amused Aurora.

 “No, no. I just… not sure if I am ready to show my body to a man…” said Remi.

 Aurora nodded at her words. She was the same and was not ready to show her body to any man, even to Vincent. 

 Remi quietly continued, and her next words make Aurora freeze. 

 “… but I don't mind if he will see me, moreover, I don't mind if he will make me a complete woman…” continued Remi with a light smile as she peeked behind at the screen.

 …

 Some other girls also selected the places on the 1st floor, some of them decided to stay here and look at their master's battle, while the rest were tired and decided to go to the 3rd floor to choose their rooms and finally go to sleep. 

 Maybe, if they will be lucky, they will dream of having Vincent for their night, who will solely be theirs…

5