Chapter 124: Seeing
286 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 124: Seeing

This chapter was written under this track:

Nigel Stanford - Entropy

____________

 Outside the “PW”.

As Vincent finished his communication with his wives, he looked at ants that encircled the 3 milfs in the distance.

 'Around… 20 000 thousand ants, huh? Only a few dozen of them are at 2nd rank, a few hundred at 1st, and the rest are just tiny normal toxic ants. If there were only 2 of them instead of 3, they might already be overwhelmed by the swarm. So, Flora is a healer mage, Fiona is a defensive mage, and Skylar is an offensive image. Good,' thought Vincent as he surveyed their skill set. 

 He will find a food place for them in his power.

 But now…

 Finally, this was the time he could test his lightning element to the fullest.

 'The -27% fire damage reduction… this is only half of the maximum % that I could reach, but this should be enough for a short fight,' thought Vincent as he gazed at the 3 elders that were already at their limits.

 *Crackling~*

 His entire body started to release the electric sparks before transforming into actual lightning, making his long white hair wildly dance in the air.

 *Screech~~!!*

 The dark firewall began to disperse, allowing some 'lucky' 2nd ranked ants to go through it, and the moment they neared Vincent, they were instantly turned into dust as they touched lightning around him.

 'Let's see… I need to be careful, cause if not… I might kill them accidentally. Hmm… What if I do this…?' He ignored this low-ranked ants as they had almost 0% threat to him. 

 

 He raised his right hand and calmly pointed at Skylar, no, behind her.

 *Thunder~!*

 A half-meter wide silver lightning bolt was sent out of his hand towards the ants 70 meters away from him.

 *Boom!!*

 In 0.4 seconds, the bolt flew past the 3 shocked elders and hit the chosen target.

 The bolt was supported by a wind element that was added to isolate the heat from lightning to not harm the 2 twins and his yet-to-be concubine. 

 The bolt landed a dozen meters behind them. A dozen trees blew up and began to burn, while the ground where the bolt hit was also blasted, creating a 6-meter wide crater as slightly melted rubble flew in the distance from the hit.

 All ants that were at that place… evaporated. Thousands of them.

 “…!!”

 Skylar, Flora, and Fiona freeze on the spot from this sudden event. The ants that were on one side of them had all disappeared, allowing them to catch their breath a little bit.

 'Such powerful lightning attack…' Fiona looked at the destruction and shivered slightly. That lightning was so close to touching her. If it did, then her body would most likely be destroyed, but gladly it didn't touch her as Vincent set protective measures on it. 

 Vincent looked at his right hand.

 'Hmm… not bad. This damage is sustainable enough and can be quickly healed.'

 His right hand didn't receive massive damage as before and only his skin was as badly damaged, leaving the flesh under it in an almost untouched state which will require some healing and that's all.

 Vincent lightly nodded and cast his healing spell on his hand. Even though he was intoxicated with toxins, his unnatural body restricted some toxin functions such as flesh healing restriction, so he still can heal his flesh.

 Vincent didn't wait for his hand to fully heal. 

 His long white hair again began to dance…

 *Boom!*

 He used the [Fire Dash] spell that allowed him to quickly move for short distances at a fast speed.

 The ground blew up, and only a fire trail was left as his body disappeared.

 With such a speed, he could cross 100 meters in 1.5 seconds.

 Luckily, there was nothing in his way, so he easily reached the place he wanted.

 Vincent quickly used a wind element to stop himself right before the 3 female elders.

 *Sound of scattering earth* 

 As he stopped, the little pieces of the ground slightly flew at low speed at the 3 elders 2 meters away from him, possessing no threat.

 He calmly looked at these three sexy milfs. They were so sexy that he could understand why men in this world desire them so much, but can't succeed because of their status and power. 

 “You did an impressive job, now go inside and relax. I will properly reward you after all of this is over. Come to me,” said Vincent calmly and gave his hand to them to touch and be sent into the “PW”.

 *Thud*

 Suddenly, instead of only touching his hand, Skylar tightly hugged him while her slightly teary face was hidden in his wide chest.

 “Thank you… I am delighted to see that you're fine, Vincent. Are you feeling well? Your looks are quiet-” she raised her head to look into his crimson eyes. She saw his black veins that showed themselves on some open parts of his body and got frightened.

 Vincent was the man she chose to be her future. She was anxious about his life after the treatment procedure ended.

 Vincent felt how she pressed her big soft tits onto his chest and couldn't help but hug her in response. 

 He gently placed his left hand on her waist, while his right hand was behind her black-haired head. 

 This sexy milf is his woman.

 He looked into her eyes and then whispered something in her ear.

 “You will have a chance to check it yourself tonight, Skylar. I will make sure to “properly” welcome both of you and Selena into joining our Mayers family,” said Vincent slowly and then kissed her forehead.

 His words make Skylar tremble from excitement and leave her to chance to resist the desire of going on her toes to take his lips…

 Inside the “PW”, his wives, Selena, Amina, Demi, and some other girls stayed in the main hall to look at what was going on outside through the screen.

 His wives looked quite interested in this scene. They could see and hear the world through their husband's eyes. It looked very unique and special.

 But one woman had a different reaction.

 Even though he somehow accepted her, Demi tightly gripped her fists as she still couldn't get rid of her jealousy.

 Seeing Vincent be so gentle with another woman, who was not his wife, made her eyes twitch.

 Skylar tried to tempt him using her mature body. She was even kissing him right now, and he responded!

 He was never like this with her.

 Demi almost jumped out of her seat, 'Bitch… You already had him once… Stop seducing him!' cursed her in her mind, Demi, and then added, 'He… will say this later to me too! I'm sure he will…' let out in her mind, Demi as she heard his words that he will take Skylar tonight. Her heartbeat was messy as her jealousy grew up.

 Suddenly, she felt a soft hand on her shoulder. 

 Demi's eyes widened slightly as she turned back and saw a blond woman in a red-white robe behind her. 

 'Anna?' 

 Demi had no idea what she wanted from her, but she felt that she might not like what she would hear.

5