Chapter 127: The Creation of Advanced Elements
257 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 127: 

Creation of advanced elements

_____________

 As Flora and Fiona left to take a bath on the 1st floor, Skylar suddenly felt that someone pinched her hand.

 She turned to look at red-faced Selena, who was staring at the screen.

 "Skylar… let's go there and discuss what we should wear for the night and how we will please him. This night is very special for me, so I want to remember it, but mostly, I want to… completely satisfy him…" uttered Selena with a sexy but shy smile on her face as she had her right hand on the left part of her big 5th-sized chest. 

 She will never forget the moment she lost her innocence to him. That was the memory she recalled quite often lately. 

 As she remembered how his huge "thing" invaded her…

 'I can't wait! My sweetheart will be making love with me tonight…hehe, I need to prepare myself for him. Sexy green underwear is must-have stuff, but what else… I should enhance my unique aspects such as green hair and a big chest,' thought Selena and surveyed other girls around as well as at his wives before adding.

 Her eyes widened slightly.

 'My chest is… the biggest one here.'

 This realization gives her a wide grin on her face and makes Selena very proud of herself and feel quite special to be within his harem. 

 Skylar smilingly looked at Selena for a second before turning to the screen to look at her man.

 'Yes… Tonight, we both will enter the Mayers family. Finally… I will have a family. My own family… I need to prepare myself for him. I can't let him go unsatisfied from having my body, even though he will never tell me that, I will notice it. I can't allow that to happen. Hmm… Should I let him do me with… force?' wondered Skylar as she gulped from remembering when she lost her virginity to his big sword before lastly adding, 'But… Can I even bear it? My… my womb even now still clearly remembers him being inside and itching, urging me to have more of him, slowly driving me crazy,' thought Skylar as she slowly licked her seductive pink lips. 

 Even being a woman in her 30s, Skylar didn't lose her sexual desires.

 "I will stay here," answered Skylar as she looked at Selena.

 She decided to stay and look while thinking more about the night.

 "Then I will stay too… sister, hehe," said Selena before lightly chuckling after realizing that they will become sisters tonight through having one man. 

 …

 The outside world.

 Vincent with closed eyes calmly stood on the ground as a cold winter breeze blew through his long white hair.

 After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and suddenly his figure slowly began to change as he silently used his upgraded fiend transformation spell that changed his look into one of a demon.

 [Universal Battle Armor-Suit]*

 His entire body from his toes straight to his neck became covered in the advanced "Dark Blaze"* element that was formed from merging Darkness, Fire, and Wind fundamental elements. 

 As it formed on top of his body, it started releasing a little smoke that reminded something like volcanic ash. 

 After it covered his body, on top of that "Dark Blaze", the weird substance began to form that reminded him of battle armor that looked sturdy, but also somewhat elastic. The "Elastic Clay"* advanced element of dark brown color began covering his torso and limbs, protecting them further without restricting his mobility.

 The lower part of his face was covered by a mask made of dark elements that looked thin and smooth.

 His long hair now was not entirely white color anymore. Now the black color could be seen on some hair within whiteness as it was releasing the same ash-like waves outside as the rest of the "Dark Fire".

 His crimson eyes became even more blood-like. 

 His look right now was really unique.

 Vincent stretched his right hand and concentrated on it as he began the creation of something.

 It was an advanced "Ice"* element of the lower class.

 This was the weapon creation spell.

 [Corrosive Frosty Katana]*

  

 In his hand, the "Ice" began to take the shape and form of a somewhat meter-long Japanese katana, and then the "Ice" began to change color into black.

 Creating the Middle-tier advanced element -  "Black Frost"

 This took him almost all his concentration to achieve this.

 He can't use combined spells anymore after casting those two spells.

 On Earth, he sometimes trained himself with this kind of weapon since he was interested in swordsmanship from various sources like novels and movies he read and saw. 

 'I've almost reached the possible limit of elements that I could control at the same time. I only have from 2 to 3 minutes in this battle form. After it… I better not test in the actual fight what will happen after the time is over.'

 Suddenly, Vincent felt something and quickly covered his mouth before starting to cough heavily.

 *Cough~!*

 *Cough~!*

 *Cough~!*

 He continued to heavily cough a few more seconds before it finally stopped.

Vincent took his right hand that was covered with "Dark Blaze" back from covering his unmasked mouth and looked at his palm that was stained in dark-colored blood, 'Tsk… This ant's corrosive toxin with an ash toxin from using "Dark Blaze" had already damaged my lungs… Even though the damage to my lungs from this toxin ash is reduced, I will still need further treatment after this battle. I should heal myself a bit, but leave most of the toxin inside to temper my body further by using this opportunity,' He thought that he was about to cough out his lungs.

 Yes, he will suffer a lot from this pain, but… so what? This is just physical pain that could be healed.

 By doing it, he will become stronger, which means that he could better protect his family and easier achieve his other goals. 

 Real suffering is when you are powerless to help your loved ones and could only look at what is happening to them but can't do anything. 

 This is what he and Anna were soon about to do to his father, Mark Teren, the man who was raping his mother, and his 2nd wife, Anna.

 This type of pain is incomparable…

 

 **************************************

Advanced elements are classified into 5 tiers:

___

Normal tier: made from merging 2 fun. elements into one.

Middle tier: made from merging 3 fun. elements into one.

High tier:  made from merging 4 fun. elements into one.

Super tier: made from merging 5 fun. elements into one.

Ultimate tier:  made from merging 6 fun. elements into one.

_____________

The Normal-tier advanced element - "Ice"

The result of merging Water and Wind fundamental elements.

Creation is possible only after reaching 3rd rank or higher in each of those two elements.

Very high resistance towards Water and Wind of the same rank.

Could be melted and then evaporated under the constant influence of fire of the same rank or higher.

_____________

The Normal-tier advanced element - "Elastic Clay"

The result of merging Water and Earth fundamental elements.

Creation is possible only after reaching 3rd rank or higher in each of those two elements.

Under the influence of "Elastic Clay", the caster became almost immune to Earth and Water elements of the same rank.

Has no offensive properties.

________

The Middle-tier advanced element - "Dark Blaze"

The result of merging Darkness, Fire, and Wind fundamental elements. 

Creation is possible only after reaching the 3rd rank or higher in each of those three elements.

Under the influence of the "Dark Blaze", the caster became almost immune to Fire, Wind, and Darkness fundamental elements of the same rank.

The "Dark Blaze" cannot be resisted at all by any fundamental elements alone without the support of other elements of the same rank.

Being made from three 3rd ranked fundamental elements, the advanced "Dark Blaze" element could resist even the combination of 4th ranked Darkness and Fire fundamental elements, but no others.

The "Dark Blaze'' constantly releases in the air the black smoke that is filled with toxic ash.

Accidentally inhaling such smoke by an ordinary or unprotected person will lead to his/her death in around 1 minute after inhaling as the person's nose, mouth, throat, and lungs will be slowly eroded, inflicting enormous pain upon the touch of corrosive ash.

The healing efficiency of damaged parts is reduced by 70% or so by using 3rd ranked elements for it and 20% or so for 4th ranked elements 

___________

The Middle-tier advanced element - "Black Frost

The result of merging the Water, Wind, and Darkness fundamental elements.

Creation is possible only after reaching the 3rd rank or higher in each of those three elements.

Upon touching the "Black Frost" with bare skin, that part of the skin will get frozen and begin the flesh destruction without the possibility of curing it as long as the frost will be there.

The healing will be possible only after the person will get rid of the frost on the skin. Even after the frost is wiped out, the healing will still be reduced by 70% or so by using 3rd-ranked elements for it and 20% or so for 4th-ranked elements.

******

Spell Name:

[Universal Battle Armor-Suit]

Fundamental elements used:

[None]

Advanced elements used:

[4th rank Middle-tier "Dark Blaze"; 3rd rank Normal-tier "Elastic Clay"]

Grand elements used:

[None]

Spell Power Level:

[4.3 level]

Spell Type:

[Defense/Offense Armor Creation]

Spell Duration:

[3 minutes]

Spell Range:

[Only Self Cast]

Spell Info:

The "Dark Blaze" is covering all caster's body below the neck with 5 centimeters thick dark corrosive fire that will constantly release the toxic smoke.

After the "Dark Blaze" will finish covering the body, the "Elastic Clay" protection of 3 centimeters thick will start to cover the limbs and torso parts over the "Dark Blaze".

As a result, under using the [Universal Battle Armor-Suit] the user became almost invulnerable versus any 3rd ranked mage within the 3 minutes duration time, but instead, it damages the user's body.

After the duration time is over, the user's body would require the healing from a 4th rank or higher healer if the caster wants to use this spell again in a short time.

If the caster does not get treatment, he might even die of received injuries.

******

Spell Name:

[Corrosive Frosty Katana]

Fundamental elements used:

[None]

Advanced elements used:

[4th rank Middle-tier "Black Frost"]

Grand elements used:

[None]

Spell Power Level:

[4.0 level]

Spell Type:

[Weapon Creation]

Spell Duration:

[5 minutes]

Spell Range:

[Very Short Range]

Spell Info:

Creating the 1.5m long and very sharp katana made of the "Black Frost".

This katana could inflict heavy damage that will slow the enemy's movements and restrict the incoming healing.

After the duration time is over, the katana will fall apart, damaging the user's hand that would require 4th ranked or higher healer treatment before using the spell again.

2