Chapter 130: Descend
222 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 130:

Descend

This chapter was written under this track:

Berend Salveda - Lands Between

_____________

 Present time.

 Vincent in his fiendish appearance levitated in the skies as his long white hair with black strands danced in the wind.

 He looked with his blood-colored eyes at how the ravaged bodies of Luis, Alaya, Talia, and other elves were dragged to the cracks in the ground by the colony of common black ants.

 'Even if they are dead, they deserve a proper burial. Moreover, even if little, they are still part of my family,' Vincent came to a decision.

 He started to ascend higher, leaving the range of those acid attacks from before, but his decision to ascend was not for it, but for something else.

 212 meters…

 257 meters…

 327 meters…

 …

 After a few seconds, he was already at 487 meters above the ground.

 'This is just enough,' thought Vincent and pointed his covered in “Dark Blaze” right hand to the ground.

 [Acceleration]*

 He used a basic Wind-type spell, but in a way that others will never do in normal situations, but luckily for Vincent, he has a [Universal Battle Armor-Suit] activated on him, so…

 Vincent felt how the pressure that wanted to send his body down rose with each second, but Vincent resisted that force by using the Wind wall on his body on another side.

 Currently, his body slowly became like a slingshot that continued to accumulate kinetic force on his body.

 9 seconds later.

 When Vincent felt that accumulated force was enough, he stopped resisting it and discharged the Wind wall in front of him, and like a rock in the slingshot, with the immense speed that he accumulated previously, he rapidly began to descend.

 *Swoosh~!!*

 …

 If someone looked in the sky from a distance, the person could easily mistake Vincent for a black-fired meteor, that was leaving an ash-like smoke trail behind as it descended.

 *Swoosh~~!*

 In Vincent's eyes, the ground began to quickly come closer, no, quickly was not the right word to express how fast his falling was, since in just 3 seconds after beginning the fall, he… already crossed more than 450 meters and was only a few meters from hitting the ground, almost reaching the limit that his body could bear right now, even with such protection.

 He managed to raise his right hand that tightly held “Black Frosty Katana” to protect his head as he landed, making such a loud sound that could even be heard kilometers away in the distance.

 *Boom!!!*

 …

 In the “PW” his wives, lovers, and other girls had all stood up. 

 Amina was still in an unconscious state and placed on the sofa, while Demi was consoled by Emily.

 Emily hugged a trembling Demi, who had just witnessed through Vincent's eyes how her father and two sisters died. Emily knew this feeling as she also witnessed the death of her father. When her father died, Emily realized that she wanted to see only one person, and it was not her sister or even her mother… It was her future husband. She knew that Demi wanted her lover, Vincent, to be here instead of Emily.

 “I know what you're thinking, Demi. I also saw the death of my father and understand your feelings. Vincent will soon be with you, I already understand him a little bit after more than 2 years of living together. He probably already thinks about taking you into our family tonight to replace this tragic memory of yours with another, more happy one. I can assure you that he will make you forget about this pain since he did the same with me,” said Emily as she gently patted Demi's silver hair as if she were her mother.

 After again mentioning their death, Demi began to sob.

 *Sob~*

 “T-Thank you…” said weakly, Demi before tightly hugging Emily in response, making Emily think that she was right.

 “Vincent will never abandon you. So, when the time comes, just give everything you have to his care, and you will see the outcome that will make you obsessed with him. Forever…” said quietly, Emily as she held Demi in her embrace.

 Nearby, Anna and Vincent's other women looked at the screen with shock, worry, and… some excitement.

 Bella licked her lips as her right hand had already slid down into her underwear as she began to slowly masturbate while looking at her “God” on the screen.

 Emilia felt her heart race. 

 This strong, caring, and feared by other men that even managed to force the 4th rank mage that lived almost half a millennium, to be cautious of Vincent, while he himself had only recently reached 3rd rank. 

 She never heard of someone like him before, but she was on nine heavens since this man is her husband and the father of her future children that she craved so much. Thinking about this is making her even more obsessed with him. 

 She had yet to feel the symptoms of her pregnancy, but she was 99.9% sure that she was impregnated by him on that joyous night.

 She could never forget how he ravished her non-stop just like she wanted while being under him and moaning his name again and again for the entire night until she finally fainted. But before that, she didn't forget to take his giant thing into her throat to clean it and swallow the leftovers of his precious seed into her belly. That seed was not wasted, as she then used it to extract the “WE” stored within to supplement her body's “WE” storage once more.

 She, just like every other woman, hates to age and lose her beautiful features. Even though she knew that Vincent will love her and make sex with her, no matter how she looks, she wanted to preserve her current mature appearance for him by raising her lifespan and delaying her aging. 

 She already delayed it by a dozen years after absorbing his seed that he poured inside her in all these 2 years…

 

*****

Spell Name:

[Acceleration]

Fundamental elements used:

[3rd rank Wind element]

Advanced elements used:

[None]

Grand elements used:

[None]

Spell Power Level:

[3.0]

Spell Type:

[Support]

Spell Duration:

[From 1 to 10 seconds]

Spell Range:

[Short-Range]

Spell Info:

Basic Wind-type elemental spell.

Uses Wind elements to accelerate the speed of the object or the person over a short distance to a certain degree and nothing more.

Protection is critically recommended if the caster desires to reach the limit of acceleration speed, which is 545 km/hr. 

Without proper protection, the human body will receive damage incompatible with life.

The second usage to reach the acceleration limit might lead to the caster's death by crushing his/hers internal organs.

3