Chapter 132: Wonder
219 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 132:

Wonder

________________

 Inside the "PW".

 *Swoosh* *Swoosh*...

 In the main hall, two men appeared. One was without a left hand while the other one was without one of his eyes. 

 "Grandpa…" Demi, who was already here waiting for them to arrive, quickly hugged her grandpa tightly.

 Seeing her grandpa in such a bad state, but most important alive, makes her feelings for Vincent reach even more height, reaching Bella's level. 

 If he didn't bring them here, she would have lost grandpa as well. She knew that he saved them and brought them here only because of her.

 "Demi, my granddaughter… I'm sorry, I didn't manage to protect our family... My son, Luis… and my other two granddaughters… I-I failed you all…" said Austin as he hugged Demi with his one hand.

 "Don't blame yourself, old friend. Even me, the 4th ranked mage was almost taken down by that… thing. Luckily, I didn't lose my life, but only one of my eyes. Sir Vincent needs to be extremely careful with that ant," said Nicholas as he cast an advanced regrow spell on his eye and looked around. Luckily for him, he lost his eyes not long ago, so his body's memory of the eye will allow it to regrow faster. Basic healing spells that are made solely of fundamental elements will have almost no use in regrowing treatment. Only advanced or grand elements would be powerful enough to achieve this.

 *Swoosh*

 *Swoosh*

 *Swoosh*

 3 bodies appeared from the white light.

 Nicholas already noticed Vincent on the screen after his arrival and saw how he put a healing spell on Talia, so he assumed that she managed to survive.

 "Austin, heal the bodies of your son, Luis, and Alaya to a normal state. Even though they are no longer with us, we can't let them be buried like this, and mostly, you don't want his wife to see them in this state, right? She might already receive some sort of mental wound, so let's not make it even worse for her," said Nicholas as he glanced at unconscious Amina. He guessed that she fainted after seeing their bodies through that screen. 

 Elven women are very emotional when things are related to their families. In the elven society, it was quite often when the woman began an actual fight in the daytime, on the streets when her man or the man she wanted was insulted or lusted by another woman, or when her kids were bullied by other kids. They had no problem beating the shit out of them, even knowing that this is… not right, creating a mess afterward.

 This is also one of the reasons that the love of an elven woman is so desired by men, would they be elves or humans. 

 "... Yes, you're right," answered Austin as he left Demi's hug before moving to his dead son. 

 Tears began to fall on his face. Luis was his only son… How… Just how he will explain his death to Luis's mother? He fears that her reaction might be even stronger than Amina's…

 As he wondered how to tell his wife about the death of their son, the two young voices rang out behind him. 

 "Can we help?"

 Austin turned back and saw Annie and Emily standing nearby.

 He turned back to his son, "Yes, I would be glad, thank you. Two additional healers at 3rd rank would help a lot," Austin lightly smiled as he answered.

 Nearby them, Anna sat on the sofa where Amina was.

 She looked at her beautiful face, pointed ears, and her long silver hair.

 'Sadly… You highly likely will not become one of my sisters,' thought Anna before placing her hand on Amina's belly, 'Tsk… this beautiful belly of yours will not give birth to my grandchild, but don't worry, your daughter, Demi, and maybe even Talia, whom I'm almost 99.9% sure of will develop a deep obsession for Vincent after knowing that he again saved her for the second time, they both will be taken good care of by us and give birth to lots of their kids. Your family name and blood will reach the height you had never wished for,' said Anna to herself before turning to look at the screen.

 …

 Outside

 The cloud of dust disperses and Vincent could clearly see what is going on around him. He spotted a few more elven corpses nearby the crater.

 He closed his eyes, not allowing the people inside to see what he saw. He used his "ACA" to sense the world around him and waved his hand.

 *Shhh~*

 The sound that something was dragged on the ground could be heard before nearby Vincent a dozen of elven corpses appeared through him using the Wind element.

 *Swoosh~*

 They all quickly flew in front of Vincent as he began to rip their spines and hearts before sending them into storage inside the "PW".

 'They are useless to you anyway, but this way I can make myself, my women, and my people get stronger. This will also make me protect elves better so don't blame me. Oh, this stuff I will also take,' said to himself Vincent as he finished gathering spine and hearts from elves before noticing that a few elves had spatial rings on their not yet eaten fingers.

 'I will look into them later, but now I need to-!!' 

 Vincent sensed danger and quickly bent down.

 *Phhhh!!*

 The beam of dark light flew right above his head and hit the boulder behind him.

 The part of the boulder that was hit by the dark beam had instantly vanished without any explosion. 

 'What the fuck was that…?' Vincent felt a slight shiver run through his spine as he sensed the power behind that attack. 

 She cut off some of his white hair that was touched by the dark beam and began to corrode, threatening to spread to his head.

 That string of hair fell on the ground as Vincent looked at it, judging its power.

 'It does not belong to the 3rd rank element…' Vincent quickly stood up and gripped the [Black Frosty Katana].

 His [Universal Battle Armor-Suit] was still active, but his head was somewhat unprotected. 

 If that thing would manage to hit him in the head…

 'It sould belongs to the Advanced 4th rank element… The combination of 4th ranked Darkness and 3rd ranked Light elements. The Normal-tier advanced "Eroding Dark Light" element as I just named it. It was only at the lowest normal tier because it was merged from two elements and one of them was just at 3rd rank. My "Dark Blaze" and "Black Frost" instead, were more complicated and were merged from three elements, raising their rank to 4th. The mages that could merge 3 elements are already very rare, but I in theory could even merge all 6 of them. The variation of combinations that unlocked to me is almost infinite. If I could merge two advanced elements to create a grand element, then I should be powerful enough to face the weakest 5th ranked mage to some extent while being only at the 3rd rank of "EES". Sadly, my body is not ready yet to bear the burden of the grand element. But… only yet,' wondered Vincent of various possibilities that "Zarack'' had opened to him while slightly forgetting in what situation he was in. 

 He moved his blood-colored eyes to look at the place from where that attack came from, but his mind still wondered.

 'But… is there something above the grand element or the grand element is the limit of merging? What if I merge 2 and more grand elements? Will my body blow up from it or… will it create something truly unbelievable?'

 

4