Chapter 135: Tools
208 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 135:

Tools

________

 As Vincent flew through the cloudy skies 3km above the ground, the "PW" became quite noisy inside.

 They saw everything, but only that, since Vincent cut off the sound as he talked with a dryad, hiding some information from some curious ears.

 The girls and even Nicholas had never seen the living dryad and seeing her appear to talk with Vincent, their respect for him grew to a new height, but seeing him using all 6 fundamental elements and the showcase of 4 advanced elements, while 3 of them were even at middle-tier…

 Now Nicholas knew for sure that he would lose in a fight with him. Without doubt.

 The person that could use all 6 fundamental elements…

 As he looked at the screen where clouds quickly replaced each other as Vincent inside a thunder-lightning crossed the sky, he suddenly remembered one almost forgotten legend that his grandpa told him when he was a little kid.

 The legend stated that somewhere in the corners of this world, there are walking people that could use all elements in the world and hold unimaginable abilities that are impossible for normal people. His grandpa didn't say more since it was all he knew, but he warned him for the last. 

 Even now he clearly could remember his last words:

 …

 "Little Nicholas, if you ever meet such a person… Stay away from him or her and never have any relations with them. They will bring disaster upon you and our clan. But if such a thing is already impossible, then… try to maintain friendly relationships, but not hostile ones or too close. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

 Little Nicholas who was sitting on the tree branch seriously nodded looking at the old elf with a stick behind him.

Knowing that elves are a race with a long natural lifespan, this old elf should be at least 1000 years old.

 "I… I understand, grandpa Callon."

 …

 Nicholas took a deep breath.

 'We already created some sort of weak alliance with him through Demi… There is no turning back right now. We could kill him or… tie the connection between him and our clan even more, so he can help us get rid of our enemies, such as Red Cloud Sect and others. Maybe, this is not a bad thing at all. If I need to be honest, It sounds like a really good deal. The Red Cloud Sect was a fucking pain for our clan, no, to all elves, so if he helps us deal with that problem, the risk is worth it.'

 Nicholas exhaled and looked at Demi, Amina, Talia, and the dead bodies of Luis and Alaya.

 'I had no idea what the future would hold for us from now on, but I'm eager to know, and I hope it all ends well…'

 …

 *Sounds of cracking thunder~*

 Vincent continued to travel through the skies under the following thunder sounds released by "Great White-Blue Lightning".

 Under him, he saw frozen lakes, rivers, snowy hills, passing one by one, and even some small forest towns and cities in the distance.

 'I can't continue to travel in such a way. I need to heal myself,' said to himself Vincent, as he felt that his body reached the limit and was in a dangerous state. His skin barely held the pressure from the previous usage of the "Dark Blaze" element and now he used another one of the same rank and tier, which led to his flesh beginning to slowly fall apart.

 He could barely see under such travel speed, but he still managed to notice a city nearby that looked big enough to hold a few dozen thousand people within.

 It was already 17:34. 

 'I will stay here for a night. This was one hell of a day. First, the appearance of elves, then out of nowhere the sudden attack of black corrosive ants, and after them the arrival of the dryad. So tired, but sleep will wait since I don't need to forget to welcome Selena, Skylar, and Demi into Mayers's family tonight. Especially Demi after what happened to her family members. She might need the warmth of the man she loves the most tonight. But all of that only after I heal myself.'

 The healing of so much damage will take a few hours by doing it himself using the advanced heaving element that he just somewhat developed in his mind.

 As he was nearing the city, a hunter group that was made of 5 people that have a few white bears' corpses nearby were standing outside of the city gates.

 The gates were 4 meters high and 3 wide while the city walls were 5 meters tall and wade of gray stone.

 One of the members suddenly heard a weak low thunder sound and looked up to confirm it before her eyes widened as she pointed into the sky. 

 "Look! What is that?" 

 An 18 years old girl exclaimed, gathering the attention of the rest of the group. She was a "Healer" and looked quite cute with her somewhat spiraled black long hair. 

 

  "Nina, stop wailing. I don't hear anything out there. Tsk, my head is hurting again because of your shouting." said with irritation a burly man in his late 50s with a shield on his back.

 "You deaf piece of shit. Stop spending so much money on drinks, Tom. Moreover, start cleaning your ears sometimes. How can you not hear thunder in the distance?" said beratingly the man in his mid-40s who held a big sword behind his back that was held in a special way that allowed the holder to take it out or put it back with ease. He was one of the "Melee damage dealers" in the group.

 

 "Fuck you, John, and your "say no to alcohol" lifestyle. I am living my life how I want to. Why the hell do you care so much about what I'm doing? So what if there is thunder? Who cares?" retorted Tom as he took a little bottle from his bag before taking a few gulps.

 John looked at Tom with irritation. 

 They were about to head on the hunt mission requested by the guild, but their tank was already drunk.

 "You are only in your late 50s, but already look as if you were in your 70s. If you don't care about yourself then how can we trust you to hold the front line to such a person? We are so fucking lucky that we managed to hunt a few 2nd rank Snow Bears with you, drunkard, as our "Tank"!" 

 "Tsk, give me a break. It's not the first time I drank before the mission and not the last for sure, so enough this bullshit and let's go-" said Tom and waved his hand at John as if shooting a noisy fly, before suddenly a thunder hit the nearby area.

 *Boom!!*

*****

Spell Name:

[Lightning Travel]

Fundamental elements used:

[None]

Advanced elements used:

[4th rank Middle-tier "Great White-Blue Lightning"]

Grand elements used:

[None]

Spell Power Level:

[4.0]

Spell Type:

[Movement]

Spell Duration:

[Channeling]

Spell Range:

[Very Long Distance]

Spell Info:

Covering the caster in an advanced middle-tier "Great White-Blue Lightning" element before soaring deep into the skies carrying the caster within itself to travel at very long distances with high speed.

Inflicting a heavy burden on the body. 

The spell can be active as long as the caster's body could withstand the constant incoming damage from the spell upon using it.

Cannot be used again if the caster will not receive the proper treatment after the previous usage. 

_____

"Great White-Blue Lightning"

The 4th ranked advanced middle-tier element.

One of the results of merging Fire, Wind, and Light fundamental elements.

Could be created only after reaching 3rd rank "EES" in respective elements.

Have a high piercing and burning ability that almost can't be matched by other elements of the same rank and tier, but inflicts a very heavy burden on the user's body that could cause the user's death in some situations.

Recommended to be used only after reaching 30% of fire resistance by tempering the body with the fire element.

7