Chapter 138: ‘Hunger’
252 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 138:

'Hunger'

_________

 Vincent shook his head.

 "I would be glad to satisfy you, but I promised a date for Selena and Skylar. But don't worry, I will 'compensate' it for you later, okay?"  Vincent said to Annie.

 "Em, okay. I will remember your words," answered Annie before releasing him.

 She grabbed his hand and cast a healing spell. Emily also took his other hand and did the same. 

 

 Vincent's injuries slowly but steadily began to heal.

 "Thank you, my suns. When you be in the "PW", don't waste your time sitting in the main hall and looking at me. Visit a gym or gravitational training grounds. I plan to add body tempering chambers in the future when I reach 50% of the "WE" storage in my body. I will make it be something similar to how I tempered my body with fire but in a much more safe way, so you can also reach 55% resistance for your respective elements. I have ideas on how to do that, but I need a lot of resources for it. Right now we don't have enough, but in the near future, we will have. You all will become strong enough to fight a mage rank above without problems," Vincent calmly said, looking into the skies as he thanked his two wifes for healing.

 Emily shook her head and said.

 "It doesn't matter how strong I will become if as a result, I will lose you, so remember it. If you will… die someday, I gonna kill myself since my only reason to live is you, not my sister or mother. It's you. Yes, I know that you know it, but I'm gonna annoy you by reminding you of this nonetheless. Bear with it," Emily said with a stubborn voice as she looked into Vincent's crimson eyes.

 Vincent lowered his eyes from the skies to look at Emily.

 "You say you don't want to reach 6th rank or even higher in the elemental system nor create a "World Essence" body if I'm not there with you? You might not know but after my death, I will leave a lot of resources for you all and our kids to thrive for years. Are you not tempted?" asked Vincent curiously as they looked at each other.

 "No. It doesn't matter to me what I might reach in the future. First, without you, I'm simply nothing just like I was before I met you. Only with your support, did I manage for just 2 short years to become a 3rd rank mage. Second, after you saved me back then, my life became yours, so everything I plan for my future is including you in it. And third… I just love you enough to end my life after your passing, which I never want to ever see. Just like my sisters," said Emily confidently as she fixed her hair behind her ear.

 Selena and Skylar gently smiled and were shocked as they heard Emily's words.

 'Now I can see one of the reasons why he loves them so much. Such a woman is simply a priceless diamond. Is it because of a tragic past that they cherish him so much?' thought Skylar as her heart warmed for some reason.

 Vincent stared at this young wife of his for a few seconds before slightly moving his fingers in her direction.

 "?!"

 The surge of wind suddenly covered both of them.

 Emily and Vincent became hidden inside a little wind cocoon of 2 meters wide that blocked the sounds and vision of people outside.

 She looked around and said curiously.

 "What do you want to- Mmm!!" she turned to look at him but he abruptly grabbed her cheeks with his hands and heavily kissed her with his tongue, swallowing her saliva. 

 Emily was stunned, but only for a brief moment, and began to respond with the same passion as she pressed her chest into him.

 "Mmm~" Emily thoroughly savored his taste just as he savored hers.

 As her arms were on his wide shoulders, she felt something very hard touching her belly.

 'He is this hard already? Hehe… Did my words awaken his lust for me? Awesome.'

 As they intensely kissed each other, Emily moved her right hand from his shoulder to his pants and then slid in.

 She immediately found a huge hot thing she was looking for and began to stroke it.

 As she stroked it, she stopped her kiss and moved back a bit.

 "Vincent, what mouth do you want to fuck? This?" Emily said seductively as she licked her lips before opening them slightly.

 "Or… this?" Emily then grabbed one of his hands and moved it to her lower cave.

 "It's your choice, dear. They both are eager to take you in. Especially this mouth that is really 'hungry' for something big," said Emily as she bit her lower lip when his fingers touched her lower mouth that was hidden under her black panties and began to rub it. 

 "Mmmm~" Emily closed her eyes at this feeling before she felt that he began to strip her.

 'Yes… Strip me… Look at me as much as you want, my love,' Emily didn't open her eyes when she felt her dark robe fall on the ground, leaving her only in her black-colored seductive underwear.

 Suddenly, she felt that she was slightly pushed, but instead of falling to the ground, she felt that she lay on the soft small round table made of… clay?

 As she looked up, she saw him already naked in front of the table.

 His big, thick, and 20cm long 'weapon' pointed right at her gates.

 *Gulp*

 Her mouth become dry as she gulped. She didn't wait for him and placed her hands on her thighs and then spread her legs for him.

 She glanced into his crimson eyes and seduced him with her sexy voice.

 "I'm ready~ Take me and show this body to whom it belongs…" 

 Vincent calmly looked into her eyes before he moved his gaze to her crotch and bent down.

 He placed his hand on her legs before spreading them even more as his face was right in front of her panties.

 Emily's eyes widen. She thought he will just enter her right away, but it looks like he wants to drive her crazy even more.

 Vincent used his teeth to move her panties slightly to the side, exposing her already wet and slightly twitching pussy.

 He smiled slightly before opening his mouth and taking her erected clitor in and starting to suck it.

 *Suck~*

 Emily's eyes rolled back.

 'Vincent~~' Emily moaned in her mind his name as her hands tightly grabbed his white head and sucked out her sanity.

 She wanted to wrap her legs around his head, but they were held by his strong hands, so sadly she could use only her hands.

 Vincent nicely sucked the clitor as he felt how she pressed his head to her crotch. 

 'What a naughty wife… but sadly I can't spend too much time here since my 3 girls are waiting for me outside,' thought Vincent and began to hasten his sucking her clitor and then her labia. 

 *Suck~!*

 Emily's eyes became teary as she trembled.

 "N-no… I'm comi~ Ahhh~~" 

 She began to cume into his mouth, releasing her love essence for him to swallow.

 *Suck~*

 Vincent quickly swallowed her liquid while Emily continued to orgasm as her body arched.

 Abruptly, he slowly stood up and wiped the liquid on his lips before looking at her.

 Emily's eyes were still rolled back. Her mouth was slightly open. Her hands holded the edges of the table while her legs were dropped down but still spread. 

 Her pussy continued to orgasm.

 Vincent didn't wait anymore. He positioned himself at her gates, but before entering, he moved his hand to her chest and slid under her bra to grab those juicy 3rd sized tits.

 As he felt that heavenly softness, he moved.

 *PAHH!!*

 Emily's eyes shot wide. Under her orgasm, she failed to notice that he already stopped licking her and was ready to go in.

 The moment his huge hard cock spread her wet labia and entered her vagina before fully sliding in, rubbing her wet inner walls. The next moment, his tip reached the end and touched the door to her womb, sending an electric feeling through Emily's spine.

 This feeling was so strong that her mind went blank and she lost consciousness for a few seconds, but even so, her legs instinctively wrapped themselves around his waist as if telling him to continue.

 Her eyes were rolled back while her mouth was agape.

 Vincent fully savored the feeling for a few seconds of being inside of her.

 This was truly heavenly.

 Then he moved back and when Emily's sanity just come back, Vincent suddenly trusted even stronger and deeper, entering her womb right away.

 *PAHH!!!*

 Her head, body, and legs arched. Her eyes again rolled back while her tongue left her open mouth as she fainted. Again. But now it was much longer.

 Vincent's hand groped her soft big boobs as his big fingers rubbed her erected nipples while his hips began to rapidly ravish her pussy and womb, but not strong enough to not endanger her health.

 *PAHH!!*

 *PAHH!*

 *PAHH!!*

 …

 

 ..

 .

2