Chapter 139: Grow up?
255 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 139:

Grow up?

________

 As Vincent was taking care of Emily's 'hunger', outside the barrier, 3 girls stood near each other with slightly red faces. 

 After Vincent erected the barrier, they decided to move 40 meters inside the forest, leaving the couple alone for some time. 

 Selena's throat became a bit dry as she looked with her green eyes at the barrier her lips moved. 

 "Are they doing 'that' right now? I wonder if he will someday look at me like he was looking at Miss Emily or other wives of his," Selena's mind lately was occupied solely by Vincent and almost with no plans for cultivation at the time being.

 Skylar turned to look at Selena who was about to go into a heated mode and giggled slightly.

 "What do you think a husband and a wife could be doing alone inside, hmm? Of course, it's sex, silly. About your second question. Just be yourself and don't try to mimic his wifes, and the future will tell you the answer to your question," said Skylar with a smile as she tried to look calm, but her slightly red face proved different. 

 They both yet again began to remember their time with him. After all, they are his maidens-in-law, so their minds were filled with this new feeling toward a man that they never experienced before. 

 "Heh, Emily might already be moaning his name out loud, but sadly I can't hear it, tsk. She always tried to look collected and more mature than me, but when it comes to him, she will suddenly transform into a 'bitch' in heat. In a good way of course. I guess her latest words awoke his desire for her that he abruptly decided to 'punish' her for tempting him so blatantly, which is reasonable. She has become too cocky lately. Maybe… I need to also 'punish' her later… hehe" said Annie with a smirk as she imagined the scene inside. She also planned to 'play' with her at one of their night sessions as she did with Bella before.

 She sat on the tree trunk on the ground and turned to look at Selena and Skylar.

 "They will take a few minutes, so let's have a little chat. Tell me more about yourself, your past, and the sect you are in to usefully spend this time since I basically know nothing about you tw-"

 Annie didn't manage to finish her sentence as an excited voice rang out from behind them.

 "Young ladies, what are you doing here alone? This place is very dangerous. Why don't you come with us? We will safely bring you to your destination."

 A group of 6 men from 20 to 40 years old appeared in the girls' view. They looked like some bandits, judging from their outfits, that often dwelled near the city's roads in search of quick gain. 

 They all were just 1st rank magi. 

 They were attracted by fallen lightning just like others, and after finding that there was nothing special, they left the landing area, but not too far away.

 One of them needed to go to piss and when he passed another tree, he suddenly saw at 40 meters away from him the 3 beautiful girls standing in the winter forest, talking. One of them even was of his age, in her late 30s.

 He came back and informed the others of this pleasant discovery.

 Annie jerked slightly and even panicked a bit as her heartbeat changed. 

 She didn't expect that someone would come here. After all, they were at some distance from the main road, so this place should be somewhat empty

 'Annie grew up already, and stop reacting like a little rabbit. You are not as weak as you were before. You know that this situation will be appearing more and more often in society, so use this chance to temper your character. Made Vincent proud of you, Annie,' talked to herself Annie as she closed her eyes to calm herself.

 Annie also sensed their power by using her "ACA" to test them, so she knew that she could crush them without even moving, but her lack of communication with men other than Vincent made her a bit… unsocial. 

 Meanwhile, Selena and Skylar gather most of their attention. 

 Especially Selena with her 4th-sized chest, long lash green hair, and slightly revealing clothes that she wore to please Vincent's eyes. 

 Their eyes shamelessly struck at her boobs while some of them slightly licked their lips as they imagined what they were gonna do to her soon.

 Selena looked at them and disgust and hate emerged in her heart. She can't forget this type of gaze that she saw once in the Rising Tiger Sect. 

 The gaze that lowers women to fucking tools. 

 

 'How dare they look at me this way… Only one man was allowed to look at me, and it was Vincent. Fucking animals. Just come closer and I rip you apart,' Selena didn't hide her disgust, making some of the gang even more excited.

 The gang leader looked around and didn't see anyone else. He turned to his group and slightly nodded at them.

 Most of them smiled and nodded in response before encircling the trio, but one of them felt that something was wrong with this situation.

 "Boss, this scene looks very suspicious. Why don't we just leave them alone? Just think, why would 3 women be staying here alone in the forest? Especially such beautiful ones. They surely ha-"

 "Shut the fuck up, understand? You are thinking too much lately. They are just stupid sluts, no more no less. I'm so fucking  tired of fucking those ugly brothel whores. But here I found 3 precious gems for myself. I don't know if it's my good luck or fate, but I do not leave this chance of making this trio my personal sex toys. Those fucking rich bastards can enjoy elemental resources, world crystals, and such women each day, so why I cant? Am I worse than them? No, no. One day I will become 2nd rank mage and they will all treat me with respect. They dare look at me with disdain just because they are one rank higher than me? Bitches…" the gang leader said with anger at his subordinate before adding, "Now stop your nonsense and move to others. If you do well, I will give you that little blue-haired girl that is already trembling from fear," answered the gang leader with anger as he looked at that man before turning to look at the girls.

 

 That worried man lowered his head and abdicated, "... Okay boss."

 Maybe he was really too cautious about this. 

 Oh my… If they had just known what was waiting for them…

 

5