Chapter 2
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Secret love may be a personal thing from beginning to end.

It's like a one-man show, like a movie with no ending and you can't do anything.

I can find a corner by myself to listen to your broadcast, make two or three seconds of raging past, quietly write your name on the back wall of the campus, hide a piece of your test paper, wait outside on the day of the college entrance examination...

I can accept that your youth was without me, and never even knew me, but I can't accept that you left without remembering me, and I will never have the opportunity to appear in front of you and say "Long time no see, senior" to you.

I have read a lot of secret love articles. I don't understand why everyone can get what they want, but I don't even have a chance to know you. I'm not even qualified to introduce you to my friends and proudly tell them that you are my favorite person.

It wasn't until you left that I mentioned in front of others that I had someone I liked very much. I mentioned you over and over again, and took the trouble to tell others about my secret love story with you-the protagonist, and even recorded it and uploaded it to the Internet to write a book. I don't know what my own mentality is, but I desperately want to keep you, keep your memories, let the world remember you, and let everyone know that there is another me in your world that you never knew.

However, it seems that nothing can be retained.

It's too hard to have a crush, and it's too sad to love someone who can't get it, so I don't want to get married now. Even though my family keeps urging me, I always feel that I should belong to you.

This feeling is so sad, so I don't want to love you in my next life, and staying with you all my life is proof that I love you. Don't let me love others in the next life, I don't want to love you, and I don't want to love others. Maybe the obsession in my heart is that I have only loved you in all my life, even if I only loved you once, but I will never love anyone else in the next life.

Fu Yanci, I really want to say to you personally—

I love you.

0