Cringe – Chapter 2
13 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Maybe it was an earthquake---But wait, a shadow suddenly lingered over Jorge' 

 

"What  the," Jorge said, as he slowly lifted his head up towards the silhouette in front of him. An ugly fat piece of shitty looking one eyed caca orc with sharp ass yellow teeth with the mighty smelly breath of a whale. AND WORST OF ALL– IT WAS ONLY WEARING A LOINCLOTH. 

At this very moment, Jorge had dos options.

Flight.                Or.             Fight.

“Mama didn't raise no bitch,” Jorge said to himself as he put himself into a fighting stance.

 

*epic music starts playing in the background*

 

"Grrrrrr." The orc said, as it zoomed passed the mighty trees with its big crusty green feet, leaving only afterimages.

"JORGE U DUMBASS LOOK AT THAT THING, ITS BIGGER THAN U– RUNN!" Jerry yelled, skedaddling through the leafy green grass.

 

"I said," Jorge stated, "MAMA DIDNT RAISE, NO, BIIIITCCCHHHHH!!!""""

 

All of a sudden, the unexpected happened unexpectedly. Instead of blowing a punch, the orc stopped right at its track, stepped back a little, and started swaying its limbs as if to dance. 

 

"N-nani..?" Jorge whispered. 

"Hee hee," the orc said as it started doing the Michael Jackson MOONWALK?!?! 

 

SHAMONE - was the last thing Jorge heard before everything faded pitch black. ._.

"Wake up Jorge!"

"Ughhh….. huh..???" Jorge said, slowly opening his eyelids. "W-what happened…?"

 

"You lost u dumbass," Jerry said, rolling his eyes.

 

"W-what??- but how- i-"

 

"Dancing!! How stupid are you??" Jerry exclaimed, stomping his tiny feet on the ground.

 

"Dancing?? Bro wachuu Meeeaaannn!??!" Jorge exclaimed in confusion.

 

Jerry sighs, "The dancing is how they fight. This isn't our world where we throw hands at others. Dancing seems to activate some sort of power.”

 

"Oh.. well how was I supposed to know that?!" Jorge exclaimed.

 

"You wouldn't," Jerry replied humbly. 

 

"So, if dancing activates some kind of power move, then it would be easy adjust to this world while we figure out how to get back to our world-" 

 

"You can't dance."

 

"I- yes I can. I can learn," Jorge said, offended.

 

"All you can do is cringey dance moves,” Jerry says.

 

“. . .”

“Well let’s continue onward, look there’s a path up ahead” Jorge says.

(Imagine trying to change the subject)

‘Jerry stares at jorge’

 

Continuing onward from the path the two find a village known as the naruto leaf village of nationalities informational united Kingdom America Japan of freedom. Also known as, the village of leaf nature fire wind elements of earth and mother nature's sasquatch.

 

"Woah, this place is- surprisingly small," Jorge said in disappointment. 

 

"Why such a long name for a small ass village?" Jerry pointed out. 

 

"Dont judge, Jerry," Jorge said, rolling his eyes.

 

"Bruh-" Jerry replied, giving Jorge the stink eye.

 

"Oh, hey what's that over there?"Jorge pointed, straying away from Jerry.

 

"HEY!- wait up!" Jerry squeeked, chasing the man to a small building.

 

Knock knock! [Sound effect of Jorge knocking the door]

 

Standing in front of the wooden door, Jorge and Jerry breathed because if they didn't breathe then they would've died last chapter. The door slowly creaked open as a young female voice could be heard, "Hello?"

 

1