Flagstone Folks: Club ♣
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Club_in_Color.png

Name: Fabiana “Club ♣” Granite, the nickname comes from her sister Patty a.k.a “Stick”. She insisted, “Super cool Action Ladies need super cool Action Lady names!”

Birthday: The Garnet’s mark on the Gragorion calendar, in relation to the 30th rotation of the Earth, 1960 A.C. (22 orbital periods of a planetary body old)

Occupation: Game Warden (intern)

Info: A chip off the ol’ block! She has her father’s strength, after all, or is that her mother’s strength? What isn’t up for debate is her hair, which is 100%, no doubt, clear as crystal, obviously, you’d have to be blind to not notice, a de facto trait from her Mama ♥

How about those eyes? Ah, Holly would recount tales from Granny to a lil’ Fabby about eyes like stars that capture the spirit of the world. Ever adventurous, lil’ Fabby used to dash across the wildlands to see for herself what puts the “out” in the outskirts of town. Stopping in her tracks when a dino would force Fabby to stop, then she would go back home…only to return stronger! Rinsing and repeating, she pummeled increasingly formidable adversaries into the dirt, getting a little farther “out” each time. Somewhere along the way, her urge to explore was exchanged for a desire to understand more about the borders already around her, especially after finding someone to really love right at home…

Loves: Doodling ♥, taking Onid out for walks and pampering him like a good baby ♥, hunting ♥ (she gets nervous if you put her on the hot seat about it), and teaching Stick techniques ♥.

REALLY loves: Wit “Witty ♥” Pumice, her mate to be ♥. He gave Club her well club. Fashioned it himself! Stick had to ruin the what was supposed to be a ♥tender moment♥ by throwing a hissy fit and begging for a Super Cool Action Lady weapon too…  

Hates: Mudsnapper, a local “Heavy Claw” that wants to own the place. Forescar, a local “Tyrant Lizard” that acts like he does own the place.

REALLY hates: When Patty makes fun of her man! When anybody makes fun of her man! When Punk teases Pearl, she knows he’s just a baby, BUT he should know better!

Favorite Color: Amber (she doesn’t care if that makes her sound snooty)

Favorite Food: Giant hunks of meat

If my humor doesn't make any sense, she's 22 years old, lol.

2