Chapter 73
11k 16 302
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hi, Keith!" Celine giggled as soon as he entered the room, and all the girls sitting on the bed, who were surrounding his bride, snickered as well. 

He knew that they were all in the mood to pull his leg and would not so easily leave him and his bride alone. 

"Hi!" He cheerfully waved back at her. "Are you all joining us for the night?" 

His blunt question took them all off-guard, and only Celine managed to compose herself, but the other ladies were averting their eyes from him, their cheeks redding in a blush. 

Venessa and Amelia showed no emotions at his words, only wearing light smiles on their lips. But Nana, Qingyue, and Kiara, together with the female cousins of Amelia were burning in a scarlet blush. 

"Do you want us to join you?" Celine mischievously asked. 

"Mama!" Qingyue playfully punched her on the shoulder and apologetically looked at Keith, who was amusedly smiling at them. 

"Why not?" He grinned and turned around to walk towards the dressing room. "Let me freshen up, and then we can get started with the fun." 

He could hear their laughter as soon as he closed the door behind him, and could not help but chuckle to himself. 

As expected, when he returned back to the room after taking a shower and freshening up, only his bride was waiting for him, sitting on the bed in her red silk pajamas. 

"Gone?" He smirked and asked. 

"Why? Are you disappointed?" She lightly smiled at him. 

"No." He chuckled and then walked up to the door, locking it. "So, my dear wife. I am sure those ladies tried to tease you a lot." He walked up to her and climbed into the bed, sitting cross-legged in front of her. "Do you know what's going to happen tonight?" 

"No, I don't." Amelia smiled and leaned closer, her emerald green eyes, which were not covered by lenses tonight, stared right into his deep brown eyes. "Why, my dear husband? Is something special going to happen?" 

"What do you think?" He smiled and leaned in as well, stopping right near her luscious pink lips. 

"Did you feel it too?" She suddenly asked, and Keith knew what she was talking about. 

"I did." He lightly smiled. 

The moment they had kissed earlier, an unspeakable sensation had washed over them, filling them up with warmth, and Keith knew how hard it was for him to compose himself and not do anything more to her right then and there. 

"Is it because of the Sacred Wedding?" She seriously asked. 

"Partly, yes." He nodded. "But the flaring up of lust should not be due to it." 

"What?" Amelia raised her brow and asked, and Keith realized that they did not necessarily feel the same sensations. 

"Did you feel the sensation of sheer warmth, filling you up with all the happiness that you could ask for?" 

"I did." She nodded her head, her cheeks turning a little red at how he explained that feeling. 

"Well, that was followed by an overwhelming urge for me to mate with you." He smiled. "Trust me, I debated taking off with you right after our kiss ended." 

"Ahan? I heard Kiara and Qingyue talk about your affairs and how licentious of a person you are. Qingyue's words, not mine!" She grinned when she found him frowning. "And I am finding myself agreeing to her words now." 

"Is that so?" He narrowed his eyes at her. 

"Kiss me." She suddenly leaned in and briefly captured his lips, which prompted him to comply with her demand. 

They felt the same sensation again, albeit tuned down, but the lust that drowned Keith was far more outrageous than what he faced in the afternoon. 

His hands trembled as he pulled her towards him, making her sit in his lap, locking her legs around him. 

She tasted so sweet that he did not want to part from her lips, and Amelia could feel his hardness digging into her ass. His ragged breaths and trembling body was evidence to how much discomfort he was in. 

"Again?" She asked before letting him capture her lips once more, and Keith did not answer her through words. 

He hands started clawing at her waist, being very gentle, and then he finally reached for the buttons on her pajama top, undressing her.

Amelia did the same for him, and helped him take off his shirt. 

The two of them separated from each other's lips, and then carefully looked at each other's naked torsos. 

"You are beautiful, Amelia." He softly said as his fingertips traced her collarbone, and then his fingertips trickled down to her perfectly round breasts that had beautiful small but dark nipples on them. 

She was not too well-endowed in her bosom, and only barely fit the C-cup, but they were gorgeous and felt so supple in his hands that he could not help but squeeze them a little. Her curves were so perfect that it was a marvel of nature, and her flat but soft stomach was too comforting to touch. 

Amelia was burning in a blush as his hands wandered over her, and felt tremors in her body when he played around with her boobs. However, her eyes were fixed on his nakedness too, and her hands were not idle either. 

He had a broad chest, chiseled, but not really muscular. He was lean, quite lean, but could not be considered thin or lanky. And she could not help but marvel at how perfect he was. 

She had never paid attention to men before in a sexual manner, but she had seen her cousins practising and fighting with their torsos naked, but none of them possessed such a perfect physique. And she had a hunch that people were not supposed to be this perfect. 

"You are beautiful too!" She mischievously smiled and said, which took Keith off-guard but then they both laughed together before pulling each other in another seething kiss. 

They just seemed to never get enough of each other's mouth, but eventually, Keith could no longer hold himself back. 

He pinned her under him and hastily yanked off her Pajama Bottoms, leaving her completely bare before his eyes. 

Amelia closed her eyes in shame, and her hands instinctively reached to cover her nakedness, but he did not allow her to do so. 

"Hey..." He smiled as he got between her legs and pressed her under his weight, supporting himself on his elbow as he stared at her face. 

The warmth of each other's skin was too comforting and alluring, making Amelia instinctively hug him on top of her. 

She opened her misty emerald eyes and saw the gentleness in his deep brown eyes that made her feel sweet. 

"Yes?"

"You are beautiful!" He smiled and said before planting a kiss on her forehead. 

A sweet smile crept on her lips when she heard his words, and Keith kept planting light kisses all over her face.

It tickled a little for her, but at the same time, the temperature of her body started rising, giving birth to a sweet ache deep inside of her. 

The ache flared up when his lips reached her breasts, and then she felt the warmth and wetness of his mouth engulf her softness that sent shivers up her spine. 

He tugged on her nipple with his lips, and played around with it with his tongue. And when he started sucking on them, much like an infant would treat his meal, she could not help but let out giggles and moans at the same time. 

It was something so exquisite that she had never experienced before. 

It hurt him a lot to stay composed, but he did not want to be mean to her on her first time. He took his time, getting her ready, and then spent some more time making sure that she was prepared for what was about to happen. 

His fingers reached for her nether lips, tracing them, and then teased the little knob they were hiding at the top of them. 

Her soft body writhed under his playfulness, and the moment she started climbing to jump off to an orgasm, he stopped and pinched her clit, making her yelp out in surpise, sending jolts of pleasure up her spine. 

Under her fearful eyes, he uncovered his manliness that was painfully erect to its full mast. 

She could not help but gulp down when she realized how big it was, making her worried if it would ever fit inside of her. 

"Be gentle..." She finally made up her mind and pulled him on top of her, wrapping her arms around his neck. 

Yes, she knew it would hurt a lot, but she did not want to make it difficult for him. It was something that was meant to be, and she had to go through this scared rite tonight.

She felt the glans kiss her nether lips, and then trembled when he held himself in his hand and traced her glistening lips with it. 

"Ready?" He asked when he finally stopped at her entrance, his glans parting her nether lips. 

"Mhmm.." She nodded her head and closed her eyes, but soon she heard him chuckle and opened them again. 

"Don't close them." He gently said and stole a kiss from her lips. 

The two of them stared into each other's eyes as he pushed himself inside of her. 

Her breath got stuck in her throat when his glans managed to break into her, but she did not close her eyes to cope with the pain and discomfort that she was feeling. 

"Relax..." He whispered in a trembling voice as he found her warmth a little too alluring for him to stay composed. 

The moment Amelia breathed in again, he forcefully pushed himself into her, spliting her into two, and stopped when he reached her maidenhead. 

"Go on." She looked at his handsome profile with her misty eyes and gently smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. 

Keith obliged and pressed forward, tearing the maiden her into a woman. 

"Ahhh!" She screamed out in pain, as it stung badly, but he did not stop until he filled her to the brim. 

"Shhhh..." He comforted her, planting kisses on her face, and both their heartbeats were so loud that they could hear them. 

It took a good few minutes for Amelia to compose herself and get used to the stuffed feeling that she felt. 

She propped up on her elbows and looked down to where they were joined, and sucked in a cold breath when she realized that a little less than half of him was still not inside of her. And there was blood too, but she was not worried about it.

He couldn't help up laugh lightly at her expresisons, and hearing him laugh helped her calm down. 

"You can move now." She smiled and said, capturing his lips, and inhaling his intoxicating breaths. 

However, the moment he moved inside of her, she hissed out in pain as it stung again, but now, her insides gushed out more juices in their defense, which made it easier for him to slide in and out of her. 

At first, his thrusts were deep and hard, adamant of making sure that no trace of her maidenhead remained inside of her, and it was not in the least pleasurable for her. 

But when her mind finally drifted off the pain, and took in the sensations of every time his length rubbed against a certain spot deep inside of her, her pain numbed down and a sweet ache appeared again, completely replacing the pain soon after. 

Keith smiled when he saw her expresisons change, and slowly rose his pace. He deliberately hammered onto the door of her womb, that sent jolts of pleasure and pain inside of her, and soon she could not help moan as tears leaked out of her eyes. 

Her hands painfully grabbed onto his hair, making him grunt, but he did not complain and bore it. He was drowning in a heavenly pleasure that he just wanted to lose himself in, and lose he did. 

"Keith!"

The moment she cried out in ecstasy, her insides painfully clamped him, but he fought hard and thursted faster before erupting inside of her, inseminating her womb with his essence. 

And in that moment, something magical happened.

Unbeknownst to her, the Runes on her body lit up before crawling onto Keith's body, shrouding them both in a golden light. 

Her emerald eyes turned brilliant golden as they stared into his eyes, mesmerising him with their beauty, and she too was mesmerized by what she was witnessing. 

His deep brown eyes were changing shades. She watched them turn blood red, then picth black before settling into a haunting amethyst color. 

Both of them felt something change inside of them, but their minds paid no attention to it, and they bodies moved on their own as they soon lost themselves to their lust, indulging in their carnal desires to their heart's content.

It was a long night. Long and passionate, but everything had an end, and it ended too with the two lovers holding each other in their embrace. They slept soundly, unaware of all the changes that were taking place inside of them. 

Heya!

I hope you are doing well. Always be safe!

Here's the last chapter of the week. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Well, I don't think I am really good at writing lemons, so if you are disappointed, I apologize!

Keep showing your support for the story! Write a review if you have got some time on your hands, and of course, leave some delightful comments! 

To read ahead, become my Patron!

Patreon.com/fatedevilace 

See you on Wednesday! 

Adios!

302