Chapter 81
9.1k 14 254
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to Fiji, Young Master!" Caeser politely bowed to him as he and Rebecca, accompanied by Yingying and Ryouta descended the private plane.

"Has everything been arranged?"

"Yes, Young Master." Caesar nodded. "The Conference will start in three hours. And I have managed to contact the person of interest. They are willing to listen to your offer."

"Thank you for your hardwork, Uncle Caesar." He sincerely smiled and said.

"It's my duty, Young Master." The old man smiled back at him. "Please, follow me."

"You are not going to ask why I have brought you here?" Keith curiously asked as he looked at the beautiful lady dressed in green.

She had not worn purple today, but it did not really matter as she looked just as perfect as ever in green.

"Since you have brought me here, I am sure I will eventually find out why we are here." She lightly smiled and said. "I have never been here before. It's a beautiful place!"

"It is." He nodded and entered the Range Rover that was waiting for him.

Yingying took the Wheel, Ryou sat in the front seat, and Keith and Rebecca sat in the back.

There were two more Range Rovers, one leading them to their Destination, and the other taking the Guard behind them.

He did not hide the file from her that was placed inside the car for him. He carefully read through the information, knowing well that whatever was on this file would be forever remembered by the girl sitting next to him.

"We are going to an Underground Auction?" She solemly asked.

"Yes." He nodded without looking at her. "Scared?"

"I am not scared, but I don't think it is a wise thing to do. Even if you wanted to attend such an Auction, you should have brought more security with you." She said, knowing well that the Power of Demiliore Family mattered little to the people who would be organising and attending such an Auction in guise of an Environmental Conference and Fundraiser.

"Don't worry. Yingying, Ryou, and Uncle Caesar are more than capable of protecting me." He smiled.

"And who would protect me?"

"I." He turned to look her in the eyes and smiled. "We will be fine, Rebecca." He gently said.

"Yeah, sure." She sighed. "I should have asked where we were going."

"If I had told you, you wouldn't have come." He shrugged and casually said.

"Of course, I wouldn't!" She loudly replied. "Who else in his right mind takes a girl out on a date in such a dangerous place?"

"I do." He chuckled. "It will be fun. Don't you want to see how these things work? And there will be lots of hidden but powerful people in the world attending it."

"Keith."

"Yes, Rebecca?"

She intently looked him in his eyes.

"We will be safe?" She seriously asked.

"Yes, I promise!" He gently smiled and nodded to her.

"And what do you want from this Auction?" She asked, having already seen through the list of items in the file.

"I am not here for any treasure." He smiled when she frowned at his words. "I am here to buy myself a slave."

"Your Family has very powerful guards." She reminded him.

"I am in need of something special."

"Someone like me?" She lightly asked.

Keith frowned when he heard her words and sighed when he realized what she meant.

"You are not an Esper, Miss Grayson." He smiled and said. "If you think you have your Absolute Memory because you are an Esper, you are wrong."

"What am I then?" Her heart was beating anxiously at his words, but her voice was still calm.

"For now, consider yourself just a normal human with a special gift." He winked at her.

"That's what Espers are!" She irritatedly said.

"Maybe. But you are not an Esper." He shook his head.

Rebecca could sense that he was not bluffing and playing around with her, and stayed silent for a while.

"You know what I am?" She hopefully asked.

"Yes."

"Why don't you tell me then?"

"You are not ready to hear it." He seriously said.

"I am not human?" She frowned and asked.

"For now, you could be considered a Human with a special gift, but it will change one day. However, you will remain just as beautiful as you are now."

"You are an Auror and an Esper?" She was certain that he was an Auror and an Esper. There was no other explanation for how he managed to treat her arms last night.

"I am an Auror and a Doctor." He chuckled. "And no, I am not an Esper."

"You are a doctor?" She doubtfully asked.

"The best there is in this world." He confidently said.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Are you like me?" She finally asked, with a little hope in her heart.

"Not exactly. It's complicated." He smirked at her and said.

"So you are not human?" She picked up the little information from his answer.

"No. I am a God." He seriously said, and as soon as shock dawned on her face, he started laughing.

"I almost fell for it!" She complained but then giggled too.

Keith remained silent at as he let her think things over on her own. He had not lied to her, well, not exactly. However, he was not going to make things clear to her for now.

"Keith." She suddenly asked after minutes of silence.

"Yes?" He turned to her and asked.

"The Guardian of our Family said that I can not Cultivate after I failed to open my Aura Channels. I tried for a year, but I couldn't even sense it." She revealed to him. "I was sure it was because I was an Esper, since some of them can not Cultivate. But..."

"All Espers can Cultivate. It's just that they need an extra push." He interjected and smiled. "Your case is quite different. But you too can Cultivate."

"How?" She hopefully asked, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"That won't work on me, Miss Grayson." He chuckled when he found her using her usual schemes on him.

"I see." She suddenly turned serious and looked him in the eyes. "What do you want?"

"What do you think you can give me in return of helping you?" He straightforwardly asked, and his question made her frown.

She thought over things for a while and sighed.

"My mother told me that you showed interest in future Business Cooperation with our E-commerce Platform. I can promise you that I will cooperate with you on anything that is beneficial for both of our families."

"Fine. But I want something else too." He smiled at her as he looked into her beautiful ocean-blue eyes.

"What?"

"More dates. At least, one, every month." He grinned at her.

"Done!" She readily agreed.

He had not asked her for anything too much, and she felt that she was the one profiting from their deal.

"Now tell me, how can I start Cultivating?"

"You can't do it on your own." He shook his head. "You need my help."

"You are not making it up, are you?"

"I am not making things up." He smiled at her. "You need my help."

"Then help me."

"Not today. We will start on it on our next date." He mischievously smiled at her. "And don't worry. I won't do anything inappropriate." He suggestively said, making her a little anxious.

"You better not make me regret this!" She warned him and then turned her attention to the beautiful scenery that surrounded them.

Fiji was simply a breathtakingly beautiful place. It was similar to the Hawaiian Islands and Solomon Islands of Netheria, but in her opinion, it bettered them both in terms of serene tranquility and natural beauty.

After a few minutes of taking in the scenery, she subconsciously smiled and started enjoying her visit once more.

She was delighted to find a Cruise waiting for them to take them to a smaller Island, where the Conference was taking place. It was just a perfect day to sail and appreciate the blue lagoons that surrounded the smaller islands all around them.

"Nothings tops these turquoise waters and white sands." She gleefully said.

"Well, I have always been more of a Mountain person, but I can understand your enthusiasm. This is a beautiful place." Keith leaned onto the railing, right next to her, and appreciated the scenery and sea breeze.

"Have you been here before?" She curiously asked.

"No." He shook his head. "You?"

"No." She shook her head too.

"We can stay here for another day, if you would like that." He suggested, already knowing well that she was an all and out beach person with an unyielding love for these blue waters.

"Yes!" She happily nodded to him. "I want to surf, try snorkeling, scuba diving, and jet skiing!"

"Alright!" He chuckled at her enthusiasm and went back inside the ship to talk to Caesar about these arrangements.

Heya! 

I hope you liked the chapter! 

Don't hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments below. 

Join Discord!

https://discord.gg/t2gPEt3

If you guys want to read ahead, get faster releases for the story, you can become my Patron! I upload, at least, 25 new chapters per month.

Schedule for the month of June is as follow:

$8 Tier will get chapters 104-123. 

$13 Tier will get chapters 129-155. 

As usual, $3 Tier will stay 5 Chapters ahead of Public Releases! 

Patreon.com/Fatedevilace

 

254