Chapter 182
6.5k 17 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keith could not help himself but stare at the beautiful girl who was standing in front of him, nervously looking down at the black cub that she was holding in her arms. 

She had an evident blush on her fair cheeks, and what he marvelled at was how she had developed in the last two years. Cute, yes, she was still very cute. But more than that, she was simply gorgeous. 

He stepped forward, which prompted her to look up at him, and then he mischievously drew his hand forward and grabbed onto her left boob, curiously squeezing it. 

"Eh!" Minami cutely yelped, and he could not help his chuckles. 

"Behave!" Qingyue was not pleased by how he harassed his personal maid. And she was a little envious in her heart as she looked at the well-endowed bosom of the girl that he had so curiously squeezed. 

Minami had grown under the eyes of all the girls, and for a seventeen-year-old, she was way too big up there. 

"32F." Keith suddenly said, and Qingyue deadpanned at him. 

"How did you figure that out?" 

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am quite knowledgeable about lingerie?" He chuckled and then leaned in and planted a kiss on Minami's forehead. 

<You are beautiful!> He conveyed to her through signs and smiled as her blush intensified. 

He then looked at the little cub she was holding onto, and he gently smiled at it. 

"Come." 

Void jumped out of Manami's arms and entered his, cutely calling out to him. It purred as Keith started stroking its coat, feeding him his Mana and Aura. 

The little black cub had not gained in size at all in the last three years, but Keith was not too surprised by it. It was something quite common amongst the Magical Beasts. They tended to grow very slowly, and some special ones could even manipulate their size. 

The two girls curiously watched the little cub who fell asleep within a few minutes, and then Keith handed it to Qingyue instead of Minami. 

Before Qingyue could raise her brow at him, her mouth dropped open as she witnessed Keith picking up Minami and running away with her towards his section of the Manor. 

"Keith, you beast!!!" She loudly yelled as she chased after him, thinking that he wanted to defile the loveable Manami, but the scene she came across was very different from what she had in mind. 

Minami was sitting on his bed with Keith's head in her soft lap, and she was blushing as she gently ran her fingers through her Master's hair, who had his eyes closed. 

He had often made her do it when Venessa was not around. And he had missed the softness of her hands and lap. 

Amelia and Rebecca were at the office, and Celine was with Venessa in the province of Luxaria, where the Demiliore Family now had their Aerospace Headquarters on the land that Rebecca's father had given to them. 

"You should rest. I will go inform Rebecca that Julian is back safe and sound. Oh, and Kiara is already coming over." Qingyue informed him. 

Keith did not open his eyes and simply nodded to her. He was focused on something else right now, and he was frowning in his heart. 

[Subject: Ye Tian]

[Child of Destiny; Grade A]

[Age: 29]

[Race: Human (Auror)]

[Status: Leader of the Wolf Fang Mercenary Group, Captain in the Netherian Army (Indefinitely Suspended), Chairman of the Lin Security Company.]

[Cultivation Rank: Spirit Profound Realm (Initial Stage)]

[Special Physique: Nine-Yang Divine Physique]

[Cultivation Talent: Purple]

[Strength: 5] 

[Constitution: 10]

[Speed & Reflexes: 7]

(10 is the average limit for Cultivators in Spirit Profound Realm)

[Charm: 86]

[Fate: 2225 (Fluctuating)]

{Does the Host wish to view the Skill-Set of Ye Tian? Cost: 50 System Points.}

"No." Keith did not need to look at the skill-set of Ye Tian. There was no need for him to look at it as he was fairly knowledgeable about it already. "Why is his Fate Value so low?" 

{It is because Ye Tian has lost the two Heroines that were meant for him and has no hope of regaining them. Three years ago, when the System Awakened, Ye Tian's Fate Value was 3600 with an upward trend. His Fate Value was meant to rise beyond 6000 after successfully forming a bond with the two Heroines and grabbing all the opportunities prepared for him in this world. But now that's not possible and he has lost 1375 Fate Value to Host.} 

"I see." Keith understood what happened with Ye Tian, but he was still curious about something. "I have not yet married or slept with Qingyue, how did he lose her already?" 

{Ye Tian's hatred value for Lin Qingyue touched the 50% mark a few months back. Once a person's hatred value touches the 50% mark, they can never forget their grievances and would always hold resentment against the person whom they hate. And Lin Qingyue's hatred for Ye Tian is at 50% too. However, the real reason why Ye Tian lost Lin Qingyue is that the Heroine of Destiny is in love with Host to an obsessive level.}

Keith looked at the information about Ye Tian again and had to admit that the Children of Destiny were indeed special. Even though Ye Tian's current Realm of Strength was only the initial stage of the Spirit Profound Realm, his Strength, Constitution, and Speed&Reflexes were way too superior to any Cultivator in this stage of Spirit Profound Realm.

[Main Quest 1: Kill Ye Tian, the Child of Destiny.] (Rewards: Nine-Yang Divine Physique. 1000 System Points. 1000 System Experience.)

(Difficulty: Easy.)

{Difficultly levels range from Easy to Impossible, and they depend on how powerful the Host currently is.} The System informed him without him needing to raise his next question. 

"So, I can simply kill him off right now?" He disappointedly asked. 

Keith knew that it was not going to be too difficult to deal with Ye Tian, but he was expecting some fun. He has never been disappointed in something so much in life as he was in Ye Tian right now. 

{Yes. The Host can simply kill him off right away. However, killing a Child of Destiny would only provide the Host 50% of the Fate Value, the rest has to be wrested away from the Child of Destiny through other methods. Right now, if the Host kills Ye Tian, he would gain 1800 Fate Points, and 425 Fate Points will be lost.}

Keith frowned at what the system just told him. Fate Value was very important. After all, the more Fate Value the person had, the more blessed he was.

{There is something that the Host should know.}

"Yes?" 

{The Host's Fate is Black.} 

Keith's heart skipped a beat when he heard those words and then he remembered what Leilah had once told him. Only the person whom the Destiny could not get a lock on had the chance of finding the Legacy of Erebus. 

"So, the Fate Value is of no use to me?" 

{Any Value above the one you were born with can be converted into System Points at a rate of 1 for 100. Additionally, Fate Points can be used on other features of the System once it Levels up and they can also be used by the System to bend certain Laws according to the wish of the Host. However, the System can not do anything that blatantly goes against the Divine Laws. The host must keep that in mind.}

"So, I can not use the Fate Value and ask you to kill a Child of Destiny for me?" 

{No, but you can ask the system to eradicate all the evidence of someone's existence once you have killed that person. However, there are certain restrictions on doing that as well.} 

"Such as?" 

{Children of Destiny and Heroine of Destiny are special, and the System may not be able to make them forget about the people they once cared about, at least not forever. And eradicating all the evidence of someone's existence could be very expensive especially if that person was too important and too famous.}

"I see." He saved this piece the information in his mind. Though the Fate Value could not bless him with more Luck, it did not mean that it was useless to him. 

System Points could be used in the System Shop and other System Services, and since Fate Points could be converted into System Points, he could not waste them. 

{Host, there is something else that you must know.}

"Yes?" 

{Due to your interference, Yexuan Parker has awakened ahead of time. It happened nine months ago.}

Keith's heart skipped a beat before it started racing. 

"System, what I saw and read in that Dream were the Plans of Destiny." He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "And Yexuan..." 

{Yes, Host. Unlike you, who has Knowledge of the Future through reading the Plans of Destiny, Yexuan was an Immortal Sovereign who returned in time thanks to the Steele of Time and Space that is in his possession. He knows about the Future.}

"And since Destiny has no lock on me. Its Plan for me was never meant to work out the same way." 

{Indeed.}

"So, Yexuan might know about my future too." 

{It is possible. However, Yexuan was not a Child of Destiny in the Time he returned from. He only became a Child of Destiny after waking up in the present. And since he was not a Child of Destiny in that Time, the system must have not given the task to Host to eliminate him.}

Keith understood that there was a chance that Yexuan never came across him in the Time he returned from. 

"But there's a possibility that he does know about the future me?" 

{Yes. However, the Host can not deal with Yexuan right now. He is currently under the invincible Halo, making it nearly impossible to kill him. Destiny protects its favoured Children through the Invincible Halo for some time before and after their birth. And if the Child of Destiny has high enough Fate Value on him, it could lead to some unforeseen dangers as Destiny might come to their rescue. The Host was wise to not try to kill Yexuan in the last three years as that would have led to an unprecedented crisis.}

A cold chill spread in Keith's heart after hearing those words. 

"I must wait for Yexuan to gain strength?" He grimly asked. 

{Host can rest assured that Yexuan is not strong enough right now to access the Steele of Time and Space. And even if he was an Immortal Sovereign in the Time he returned from, he is but a normal human right now, who is trying to Cultivate.}

"What's his current Cultivation Realm?" 

{He is currently in the Body Refinement phase of the Foundation Profound Realm. And as the Host knows, he can only access the Steele of Time and Space once he has reached the Great Profound Realm. The estimated time until the Invincible Halo wears off is three years.}

"By that time he would have already reached the Great Profound Realm and accessed the Steele of Time and Space." Keith frowned but then smirked in his heart. 

At least, dealing with Yexuan would not be as disappointing as Ye Tian. And he could play around with a few Children of Destiny before taking care of Yexuan.

"Show me my information." He gave the command. 

{Before accessing your information, the System needs the Host's permission to show him the pending notifications from the last three and half years.}

"Alright..." He sighed and gave permission and a series of prompts sounded out in his mind. 

187