Chapter 184
6.2k 16 188
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His eyes fluttered open with a weight pressing on him, and the warmth emanating from the soft body was a little too comforting. 

Keith smiled and planted a light kiss on the raven head of the girl who was sleeping on top of him, and then his eyes turned to look at the enchantingly beautiful girl with the golden head, who was sound asleep with her head against his shoulder, hugging his arm tightly. 

In this position, he couldn't get up without breaking their sleep, and thus, he decided to stay put after glancing at the clock. 

It was nearly 9 pm, which meant that he had slept for over ten hours, the most sleep he had gotten in a day in the last two and half years. Sleep was a luxury, and he planned on not jeopardising it more in the future.

Out of curiosity, he checked on the System, and it was live again. 

[Fate Plundering System: Level 2 (150/50000 Exp)]

Keith frowned when he saw that the Experience Points needed for the next Level were ten times that of the last one. And given that killing a Child of Destiny only provided 1000 Exp Points in reward, he knew that it would be a while before the next level up. 

He opened up the notification tab and saw two new notifications there. 

{Ding! The Host has disturbed the mental stability of Ye Tian by making him feel humiliated like never before. Reward: 1000 System Points. 50 Fate Points.} 

{The System has successfully levelled up! The Level Up reward has been sent to System Inventory.}

Keith smiled when he saw the first notification. It was so easy to play with the mind of a prideful man. He was sure that after Ye Tian woke up and found himself dumped in a dumpster outside the school, he must have been livid. And he was hoping that the CCTV had caught his reaction as he did not want to miss it.

Before checking out the new Shop feature of the System, he opened the System Inventory, and the first thing that caught his attention was the Tome that was shrouded in darkness, with a black flame emanating from it. 

It was the physical book of The Devil Sutra, the one that he had received years ago. He had not had time to take a good look at it back then, and everything that the Tome contained was already in his mind, but he knew that this was not a simple Tome, and taking it out was probably going to alarm the Divine Laws. It was just a precaution, but he did not want to bring it out if there was no need for it. 

Taking his eyes off it, he looked at the small Golden Chest, which was the reward for the System Upgrade, and then took a look at the Vials of Potions and Pills that he had received. However, his eyes were soon drawn to the two Bracelets that the System had rewarded him with on the completion of the two main missions, and he could not help but marvel at those brilliant gems. 

These two Bracelets were made of the Purest Diamonds in existence, and these were something you could not find in the world he was currently in, or even in the other Worlds of the Lower Realms. 

After regaining his wits, he immediately dropped the idea of gifting them to Amelia and Rebecca right away. They would catch too much attention, and even if no one in the world would be able to figure out that these were not things that could be found on Gaia, there was one person who would immediately recognise these gems. 

He was already apprehensive about Nyx knowing about his Forbidden Physique, and he did not want to give her clues that he somehow had access to things that should not belong in this world. If she sees these gems, she was definitely going to suspect that he had a System on him. 

Suddenly, his heart constricted when a thought crossed his mind. 

"System, can Nyx read my mind?" 

{No, Host. She can not read your mind.} 

"Are you certain?" 

{Yes, Host. No one can read your mind, no matter how powerful they are. Unless, of course, you allow them to take a peek inside.} The System replied to him, and he felt like a weight had been lifted from his heart. 

"But she can read the minds of people around me." He sighed. 

If he gave these Pills and Potions to the people around him, she would definitely figure things out. 

{Host should not be worried about Nyx finding out that you have a System. As long as she does not know which System you possess, it is nothing to fret over.} 

He frowned at those words and lost himself to his thoughts. 

In all the Plans of Destiny that he had read, Nyx had never once associated herself with the Children of Destiny. And there was no way that she had not figured out that some of them possessed Systems that helped them reach those heights. 

Though he would never drop his guard around her, what the System had just said to him made sense. To her, a person with a System was not a Mystery. She could possibly create Several Systems and gift them to people if she wanted to. She was powerful enough. And if he was too cautious about it, he would not be able to help his family the way he wanted to. 

Sometime later, he returned his attention to the Inventory, looking at the Pills and Potions. As he willed it, the function of each Pill and Potion appeared in his mind. 

[Potion of Youth (Spirit Grade, Perfect): A Potion made of the most precious treasures of Heaven. It can return anyone, regardless of their Race, to their prime state, their youthful form. It heals the body of any ailments and nourishes the Aura and the Aura Channels as well. 

Note: Spirit Grade Potion of Youth can only be consumed by those who have all their Aura Channels opened. It will kill anyone who is not a Cultivator.]

Keith knew that it was an invaluable treasure even in the higher worlds, and he already knew where he wanted to use these 5 Vials of the Potion of Youth. 

[Aura Refinement Potion (Spirit Grade, Perfect): A Potion that can help people who have entered the Primal Desolation and started refining Aura from their surroundings. The Potion will help the Auror to refine the natural Aura and eliminate most of the impurities that would reduce the stress on the body. Additionally, it will help an Auror Refine the Natural Aura way faster than they are capable of refining. Its effects vary from person to person depending on their Bloodline, Talent, and Special Physiques.

Note: The Potion can be consumed by people in the Five Mortal Realms, but it will only help them produce more Aura instead of helping them refine the Natural Aura.]

[Marrow Baptising Pill (Spirit Grade, Perfect): A Pill that can cleanse the Blood and Bones of all impurities. It also stimulates and strengthens the Aura Nodes in the body, leading them to produce higher and denser Aura, which, in turn, helps in cleansing the Aura Channels, resulting in a smoother flow of Aura throughout the body.

Note: A Spirit Grade Pill can only be consumed by a Cultivator who has passed or, at least, entered the Primal Desolation Realm. Consuming this Pill in the Desolation Realms, Primal and Ancient, gives the best results. The Pill is useless to anyone who has passed the Second Desolation.]

He frowned when he saw the function of a Spirit Grade Marrow Baptising Pill. To find one of these in the Spirit Grade was extremely rare in the Worlds of the Lower Realms. And as precious as it was, for now, he could only use it on himself and give one to Amelia and Venessa. 

{This Pill is useless to you, Host.} The System suddenly informed him. {With your Physique alone, you do not need to use a Marrow Baptising Pill to cleanse the impurities from your body. It is because there are no impurities in the Host's body. Your Aura is as pure and dense as it could be.} 

"I see. But it is useful to Amelia and Venessa?" 

{They don't need one if you copulate with them. In fact, copulation with them would help them much more than these Pills. Though their Aura is not as Pure as yours, it has already passed the threshold that these Pills can help them reach. Your Chaos Forbidden Physique is the best Dual-Cultivation Physique in existence and even the Ying-Yang Divine Physique can't compare to yours.}

Keith felt a lot better in his heart about his Forbidden Physique after hearing those words. 

Though these Pills were useless to him and the women that belonged to him, they could help his subordinates have a better future. 

He already knew what the Aura-Soul Potion was capable of, so, he checked the functions of the Foundation Building Pill. 

It was only a Mortal Grade Pill, but in the world, he was currently in, it was perhaps the most valuable treasure. 

A Foundation Building Pill of Perfect Quality could help an Auror in breaking through one entire Realm without any side effects. If he gives this to anyone in Nascent Profound Realm, they would be able to enter the Great Profound Realm within a day. An Auror in the Great Profound Realm would be able to enter the True Profound Realm in a day or two, and an Auror in the True Profound Realm would be able to enter the Spirit Profound Realm in a few days. However, it was most useful to the people in Spirit Profound Realm as this Pill could help them reach the Peak of it in a week. 

There was a catch though that an Auror could only consume one of these, so, it was best to be used after entering the Spirit Profound Realm in this world. 

Keith tossed the idea of consuming one himself as soon as it crossed his mind. He did not need the Pill to aid him in his Cultivation and consuming one would only be a waste. Already in the Late Stage of Spirit Profound Realm, it would take him just a few months to reach the Peak. And he was in no rush. 

Keith's thoughts broke when he felt someone shuffle on top of him, and when he opened his eyes, he was met with a very enchanting face, cutely yawning. 

Her dark blue eyes widened in surprise, but then they turned misty at an alarming rate. 

"Brother!" Kiara passionately called out to him and then tightly held onto him, burying her face in his neck. 

Her call disturbed the sleep of the golden blonde girl who was hugging his arm, and she sat up too, cutely yawning. 

Unlike, Kiara, she did not shed any tears, but there was a bright smile on her face as their eyes met. 

Had anyone in the Family witnessed this smile, they would have told him that it was the first time she had so genuinely smiled in the last two and a half years. 

It was truly a heart-warming smile.

Before anyone of them could say any words, the door of the room opened, and it was a beautiful Chinese girl who had stepped in. 

"Master, if you are up now, kindly freshen up. The dinner will be served at 10." Yingying had already seen that he was awake, and though she was holding herself well, he had felt the turbulent waves of emotions in her voice. 

She was back serving him as his Shadow.

"Okay. Why don't the three of you help me take a bath?" He playfully smiled and proposed, and it made the girl who was holding onto him bleed in a furious blush. 

"No!" Kiara immediately said and let go of him, getting up from the bed. "Hurry up! Everyone's been waiting to meet you since the morning," She informed him, but Keith was too busy checking her out to pay attention to her words. 

She had grown taller in the last two and a half years, and she had developed gorgeously. Standing at 5'10", she was nearly as tall as his mother, and he could see that there was still some room for future growth. 

"I know I am beautiful, Brother. Now, get up!"Kiara spoke in an upbeat voice, clearly happy to find his eyes locked on her. 

"Okay." He lightly smiled and sat up. "Be right back in 10 minutes." He swiftly planted a kiss on her cheek before he walked into the dressing room to freshen up. 

188