Chapter 186
6k 15 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the study room, May and Caesar patiently sat at the table, looking at their Young Master, who was going through something on his phone. 

"Spread the news in the Sameran Business circle that I want Ye Tian gone from this city. If anyone associates themselves with his security company, their relationship with Demiliore Consortium and the Black Forest Group will take a hit." Keith said after he placed the cell phone on the table. "And Uncle, I want you to help me circulate another news in the Media. Lin Houtian has named his bastard son the Heir of Lin Group of Industries, and he has also given 20% Shares of his Family's Business to Ye Tian." 

Caesar was surprised after hearing Keith's words. 

"He handed 20% of shares in his Family Business to a stranger?" May asked in disbelief. 

"Yes. He did it a few days ago, but it has been kept a secret." 

The fourth person in the room, who was standing, leaning against the bookshelves with her arms folded on her chest, frowned at his words. 

"Qingyue did the right thing by listening to Rebecca's advice. Rebecca had seen it coming." Amelia sighed and then walked over to sit next to her husband. 

The blonde girl had advised Qingyue last month to arrange for her younger brother and Meiyin to leave the country to protect them. Now they were safe in the Kingdom of France, away from the hold of Lin Houtian.

"She will be very upset when she learns that Lin Houtian did indeed make his bastard the Heir of the Family." 

Keith nodded to her words and then leaned back in his chair. 

"I will hold a Banquet tomorrow at the Sylus Continental. Everyone belonging to the Upper Business Circle of Sameran City and Government is invited." 

"And the occasion?" May nodded to his words and asked. 

"We will announce our stake in Qingyue's company, Celine's Dream. Reflect on the success of the Memoir, and reveal the final details of Noxville Netheria." 

"As you say, Young Master." The aged woman smiled and nodded her head. 

Keith knew that Ye Tian would show up at the party once the news about him owning shares in Lin Group of Industries was revealed to the public. 

Ye Tian would definitely try to disrupt the event, standing up to take the opportunity to tell the world how much of a tyrant Keith was for forcing people to cut off their relationships with his security company and speak those words of righteousness and evil which were nothing more than hypocrisy.

He sneered in his heart as he looked forward to watching Ye Tian make a fool out of himself. 

"That will be all." He nodded to the two of them and the pair of husband and wife stood up to take their leave. "Send Ryou in." He said before Caesar left the room. 

Seeing the lithe boy of average height walk in, he could not help his smile. 

"True Profound Realm. Not bad, Ryou." 

The boy was surprised that Keith could tell his Realm just by looking at him, and then respectfully bowed. 

"Master." 

"You have done your job well whilst I was gone, and here is your reward." He said as he tossed a vial containing a Foundation Building Pill and another Vial containing the Aura Refinement Potion to the boy who deftly caught them. "These two are something very precious. Take the Pill tonight. You will have to meditate for a few days after consuming it, and then you must consume this Potion. Once you are ready, you will work on your next task." Keith looked him in the eyes. "Your next target is Christian Falken. You have a month to finish the task." 

"Yes, Master." Ryou unhesitatingly accepted the task. 

"He has a guard in Spirit Profound Realm around him. And his second Shadow is in the late stage of True Profound Realm." 

Those words did make Ryou frown a little, but he nodded his head again. 

"Alright. You may go." He nodded to the boy who respectfully bowed to him again before leaving the study. 

The Aura Refinement Potion was something very precious as it could help an Auror refine their Aura, making it denser and purer. And since it was a Spirit Grade Potion, it was also going to improve Ryou's physique and Aura Nodes which would help him produce Aura faster and more efficiently.

"What were those two things?" Amelia curiously asked. 

"A Foundation Building Pill and an Aura Refinement Potion." He told her and then proceeded to explain their functions to her. 

She was shocked that something so extraordinary could be found in this world, but never once asked him where he got them from or if she could get one for herself. She knew that he would have already given them to her if she needed them, and since he did not do it, that meant that they were not suitable for her. Besides, Foundation Building Pill was useless to her now. 

"Milo passed away a few months back. Minami was heartbroken, and it took us some time to help her get over it." She suddenly said, and Keith sighed after he heard those words. 

The Mountain Lion had grown up together with him, and it had already lived a long life. Keith had advised Rebecca to not interfere in the course of nature, which was precisely to prevent her from helping anyone from meeting their natural end, and he was glad that she had listened to him. 

Amelia then told him about last year when Darius Angelini passed away. Though it was a sad event, other than little Ben, everyone was already prepared for the day. His absence at the funeral had buzzed a lot in the Media, but since no one from the two families answered any questions about him to the press, the gossip eventually died down.

Kiara stayed strong, and she was there to help her little cousin get over his grief. She was quite a strong girl now, thanks to the training of his dear mother, who had kept his little sister with her for more than a year, travelling around Netheria as she worked on Building the Demiliore Aerospace Company, Amazeus and the Space City, Essra.

Celine had returned in the evening, but Venessa had stayed back in the province of Luxaria as the company needed her to be present there. She was going to return by the end of the month, but Keith planned on visiting her in the next few days. 

The two of them kept chatting for a good hour before the door of the study was knocked, and Rebecca entered the room. 

"So, are we getting rid of this nuisance that is Ye Tian or not?" She straightforwardly asked as she sat down at the table, picking up his glass that still had the Cloud's Blood Wine in it. 

Keith smiled as he watched her take a sip. 

"You seem to dislike him a lot." He curiously said.

"I don't like people who threaten me." She sweetly smiled at him as she watched him frown. 

"He threatened you?" Keith asked in surprise.

"Well, not bluntly, but he was being kind enough to advise me to give up on my husband since he was not a good man." She smirked. "Oh, and he seems to have investigated you and concluded that you raped Ayesha and Nana." 

"Is that so?" He lightly smiled. "I hope he plans on taking some legal action against me on their behalf." 

Rebecca giggled at his words and then pouted at him. 

"Who's Iris?" 

Keith smiled at her words. He knew that she had read the name of the sender when he received a message at the dinner table. 

"A colleague, and a subordinate." He told her. 

"Pretty?" 

"Beautiful."

"Your car collection is mine then." She scoffed and smiled at him.

"No, my dear Rebecca. You will be paying on all of our dates from now on." He shook his head.

"We agreed to only 10!" Rebecca narrowed her eyes at him. "And you really did not sleep with a girl in the last two and half years?" 

"No." He honestly replied, looking right into her eyes. 

Amelia giggled as she watched them indulge in a staring contest. 

"Okay. I will pay on our next 10 dates." She begrudgingly accepted her loss, but in her heart, she was pleased that he had not been sleeping around whilst she waited for him. "Ayesha has a light fever." She informed him. 

"I see." He nodded to her and poured himself some wine into a glass. 

"What's her story with Ye Tian?" The blonde curiously asked. "I don't see why she would tolerate an abusive man like him." 

"Well, he was her childhood crush. And the fact that he had saved her from getting raped by some goons when she had entered her adolescence, weighs heavily on her heart." 

"Oh..." Rebecca and Amelia were surprised by his words and got the gist of the dilemma Ayesha had been drowning in for the last few months. 

It made sense why she suddenly started neglecting her health and started eating a lot to cope with her depressive thoughts. 

"You met Julian?" 

"Yes." Rebecca warmly smiled at him. "Thank you, Keith." 

"You're welcome." He smiled back at her. "But you must not let your mother be too hard on him." 

"She won't." The blonde girl shook her head and sighed. "Mumma is not mad at him, and in the last two years, she has only been hoping to see him again. I will accompany him and Naomi to meet our parents tomorrow morning." 

"Okay. There's a Banquet tomorrow evening by the Black Forest Group. I want you to come with me and Amelia." 

"Okay, I will be there." She nodded her head and playfully smiled at him. 

"Yes?" 

"Tell me about your adventures!" She excitedly asked. 

"No. Can't divulge the Government Secrets." He shook his head. 

"Oh, come on!" Rebecca stood up from her seat and came to sit on his lap. "Did you learn how to fly jets?"

"Yes..." And so he spent the rest of the night talking with Amelia and Rebecca about some of his interesting 'adventures' in the field.

197