Chapter 190
6.3k 15 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Congratulations to all the new members of the Noxville Business Community, and now, I would like to call on stage the President of Celine's Dream, Miss Qingyue Vittori." Amelia calmly spoke into the microphone, and a lot of people seemed surprised when she addressed Qingyue through her mother's maiden name. 

Keith smiled as he stepped forward and offered his hand to Qingyue, who gladly accepted it before climbing on the stage. 

The way they smiled at each other and the way they behaved around each other shed some light on the rumours where it was claimed that they were in love with each other. It indeed seemed to be the case, and though most people did not mind it, some indeed had some apprehensions about it. 

Of course, the faces of the members of the Lin Family were unsightly ever since Amelia had addressed Qingyue as a Vittori instead of a Lin. 

"The next thing we want to announce concerns Celine's Dream, the Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle company that has emerged as an unstoppable force in these industries," Keith spoke into the microphone, and then Qingyue continued. 

"Three years ago, back in September 2041, Celine's Dream acquired a beauty formula, which was given to me by the President of the Black Forest Group. An agreement was reached back then that Celine's Dream would register a joint patent with the Black Forest Group and give up 30% of their company's shares to the Black Forest Group. I am sure that some of you are already aware of it that I signed that agreement." She smiled as she spoke those words. 

Of course, the Government Officials knew about it, as well as some Business Giants who had looked into the matter to see if they could get a piece of the cash cow that was Celine's Dream. 

In just three years, the company was valued at over 100 Billion Neris, all thanks to the miraculous beauty formula that they used in their beauty products. 

Qingyue was a goddess for the ladies in Netheria and all over the world for providing something so dream-like that they had all yearned for. She was always in the news, and her Memoir Profile had more followers than some celebrities in the world who were quite famous. 

Of course, she knew that by making this news public, it was inevitable that people would start crediting her success to Keith, but she did not care about it. 

"Before you raise your questions, I have another announcement to make regarding Miss Qingyue." Keith suddenly said, catching everyone's attention. "I am aware of the rumours about us circulating in the media, and it's time we put them to rest." He said and smiled at the girl by his side, whose gorgeous eyes flashed in surprise. "The truth is that we are engaged." He spoke into the microphone. "It happened on September 27th, 2041, on her birthday." He said as he pulled up Qingyue's hand, revealing the beautiful ring that she wore on her ring finger. "We would like to take this opportunity to announce that we will be getting married next year, on September 27th." 

Qingyue just stared at him in surprise as she registered his words. Yes, they were engaged, but they had not decided on the date of their wedding, and she really did not expect that he would be announcing it today. 

Her heart was a little too sweet, and as soon as her eyes started turning misty, she ignored the eyes and cameras and pulled him into a deep kiss. 

Keith smiled against her lips, and when they finally separated, he loved how her face turned crimson from the shyness. 

Amelia knew that it was going to be hard for Qingyue to recover, so she stepped forward and hugged the girl to congratulate her, and then walked down the stage with her. 

Rebecca too stood up from her seat and happily smiled at Qingyue before hugging her, and the grey-eyed girl returned her hug and thanked her for her kind words. 

As soon as the applause of the guests quietened, Keith thanked everyone again for coming tonight. 

"Now, for the last announcement of the night..." Everyone was shocked that there was something more and looked forward to his next words. "Sylus Continental, the five-star Hotel Chain, has been acquired by the Black Forest Group this morning. The agreement was reached between us and the Italian Royal Family, and my Group now solely owns this Hotel Chain." 

The news was perhaps the most shocking of all since it was completely unexpected. 

Sylus Continental, the pride of the Italian Royal Family, and a chain worth over 9 Billion Neris was acquired by Keith in just a day without any rumours getting out. It was utterly baffling. 

Before the people could calm down, Rebecca and Amelia stepped onto the stage and then revealed the new design for a Sylus Hotel. 

"The Black Forest group introduces the Sylus Continental. A Hotel of Dreams, beyond the 5-Star Standard ratings." Rebecca brightly smiled. "A Sylus Prime will be built in Noxville Netheria, Noxville France, Noxville Persia, and Noxville Russia and this Hotel will stay as Noxville Exclusive..." She revealed some more details before Amelia gave an in-depth introduction to the design of the Sylus Prime. 

Needless to say that it was a design straight out of Dreams, and no Hotel in this world could match it. 

The Black Forest Group has once again shocked the people and done soothing that they did not think was possible. 

No one had ever thought that the Italian Royal Family would ever sell Sylus Hotel Chain, but it happened and happened so quietly that the Businessmen in the room were still in shock. 

As expected, when Keith, Amelia, and Rebecca gave a green light to questions, the first thing that everyone wanted to know was how much the Sylus Continental Chain cost the Black Forest Group. 

"My apologies, but as per the agreement, we can not disclose the details of the transfer. But I can tell you that both parties did not make any loss." Keith calmly said. 

It was the same answer that he had given after acquiring everything that the late Jun Gouzo owned in Sameran City. 

Rebecca was made the Director General of Marketing, Technology, and Human Resources of the Black Forest Group by Amelia, and she was the one who dealt with the most questions. 

After answering all the questions about Sylus Continental, Celine's Dream, Noxville, and Black Forest Group, the questions finally reached Keith's absence of more than two years and his announcement of becoming a member of the Royal Medical Association. 

" I have been studying Medicine for quite a long time, and yes, I did manage to cover all the courses of the Royal Medical School. In fact, I aced them all." He smiled at them. "The list of new graduates and the members of the Royal Medical Association will be updated in July, and you can look into the details there," Keith answered. 

"You have already announced your wedding date with Miss Qingyue. Can you tell us when you will be marrying Miss Rebecca?" A journalist curiously asked, and his question made the blonde girl brightly smile. 

"We are already married, Sir." She replied, much to the shock of everyone, including her family. "It was a private wedding, but we will be holding an official one on my next birthday." 

Ten minutes later, when everyone had asked their questions, Keith smiled at the guests. 

"Does anyone still have any questions that they would like to be answered?" He calmly asked, and smiled at the young man who suddenly shot up to his feet. "Yes, Mr. Ye?" He asked, taking the man by surprise who was just about to yell something. 

Ye Tian did not understand why his heart suddenly felt constricted, but he paid no heed to it and then smirked at the Heir of the Demiliore Family. 

"Does your family think they are the Royals of this city and rule it, Demiliore?!" He nearly roared, talking all the guests by surprise at his disrespectfulness and disregard for the people who were present here tonight. "How dare you force people to terminate contracts with my Security Company and say that you want me gone from this city? Do you think that your family holds the sky of this city and can do whatever they want and bully whomever they desire?!" 

There was a deathly silence in the hall after his words, and everyone waited with bated breaths to hear and see how Keith would react to Ye Tian's bluntness.

"Mr. Ye. This is not a place or an event to voice your personal grievances. If you feel that you have been wronged in any way, you can put your trust in the Netherian Laws and take that matter to the court. Kindly behave yourself and be respectful of all the guests present here tonight." Keith calmly but strongly said, and then turned to smile at the guests. "I thank you all for coming here tonight. Please enjoy your dinner." He simply said, and the crowd smiled back at him, appreciating how calmly he dealt with a person's disrespectfulness. 

There was a stark contrast between the two of them, and Keith was simply the person raised to be mindful of manners, which did not seem to be the case with Ye Tian, who looked and behaved like a goon on the street. 

Ye Tian felt like he had received an invisible slap on his face, and his blood rushed up, warming his skin in embarrassment at being scorned and neglected by people. 

"A man like you who kills his own subordinates is in no position to tell anything about respect!" He roared angrily, and Keith, who was talking with Rebecca, suddenly stopped and turned to look his way. "So I have your attention now?" He laughed and then glared at the Heir of the Demiliore Family. "Why don't you tell everyone why you killed Mark, the member of your IT Cell that built Memoir for you?" He smirked as he stared at Keith's indifferent expression, mistaking it for him being in a state of shock, and his smirk stiffened when Keith suddenly smiled back at him.

184