Chapter 193
6k 12 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A flurry of kicks and punches stormed on him. Yingying was throwing all her limbs at him rather ferociously, even at times lunging at him to grapple him, but to her agitation, he deftly blocked each of her attacks and repelled all of her advances. 

It was not that she was not strong. She was a very strong individual, but unfortunately for her, where most people even in the Spirit Profound Realm would have had a hard time being at ease in front of her, Keith was just too much of an oddity. 

Had it been an average Auror in Spirit Profound Realm, they would have suffered several hits by now, but Keith had godly reflexes and speed which put even those stronger than him in the Cultivation to shame. 

It was just not fair, but Yingying never once complained. She gave it her all, and he pushed her to her limits. 

An hour went by, and then another. Yingying finally felt the strength seeping out of her as her movements became sluggish and she started leaving openings that were too tempting to not take advantage of. 

A ripping sound suddenly graced her ears as she was thrown backwards, rolling and tumbling before she managed to regain control, and crouched down, intently looking at him. 

Her cheeks were suddenly redder than they had been before, and it was not because she was exhausted, but because the top of her outfit was ripped open, including the sports bra that she was wearing underneath it. 

Seeing his amused smile as he stared at her fair and alluring mounds made her feel weak in her legs, but suppressing her shyness, she rushed at him again. 

Keith did not even bother looking at her as he kept his eyes on her lovely breasts. She was way too sluggish now for him to be that attentive, besides, her breasts swayed rather tantalisingly that he did not want to take his eyes off them. 

He was not courteous enough to not take advantage of the opportunities presented to him and landed his hands on those soft balls of flesh to repel her more than once.

Keith loved how her body trembled every time his hand touched her bare skin, and he never once stopped smiling at her. 

"Alright, enough." He suddenly called out, and despite all her agitation and unwillingness, she reluctantly stopped and stood straight in front of him with her eyes lowered in disappointment. "You have grown quite strong, my dear Yingying." He approached her and cupped her cheek tenderly, making her look at him with those misty orbs of hers. "You trained with Sibyl?" 

"Yes, Master." She nodded her head. 

"Disappointed that you failed again?" He knowingly asked, and she honestly nodded her head to him. "It is not that you have not improved. It is just that I have improved more than you." He playfully leaned in and nudged his nose with hers. "Missed me?" He changed the topic and suddenly asked.

Yingying blushed at his words and nodded her head. 

"Then why have you not kissed me yet?" He smiled, and in an instant, his lips were captured by her in a heated kiss. 

She had missed his taste, and now that she tasted him again, her womb started aching in desire and anticipation. 

Keith took his time as he played with her soft lips and his dishonest hands were ripping away her clothes, clawing and caressing her skin wherever they landed on it. 

When she was naked as the day she was born, he put his hands on the back of her thighs and picked her up in one fluid motion, taking her to her room. 

As if emboldened by the thought of what was about to befall her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him harder into the kiss. 

Yingying behaved like a cat in heat once he dropped her on the soft bed by turning her ass to him, wiggling it as she hugged the pillow and rested her head on it. 

She curiously watched in the mirror as he undid his pants and yanked his boxers off, releasing his aching hardness from its confines. 

Keith knew what she needed, and it was not foreplay. He simply grabbed onto her waist and adjusted himself behind her, rubbing her soft wet folds with his glans, basking in the tempting heat that was emanating from her depths. An invitation he was not going to refuse. 

"Mhphh..." 

A soul-stirring muffled moan leaked from her lips when he penetrated her, spreading her walls as he invaded her depths. 

He was gentle and agonisingly slow as he savoured every moment of it. 

It had been over two and half years since he and been inside a woman, and he had no shame in admitting that he had missed it even though it was only at this moment that he had realised it. 

Keith stopped when he pressed against her cervix, having filled her to the brim, and he knew that her insides would expand further since it was not the best she could take of him. 

He retracted from her insides, almost pulling out of her, and then he pushed himself back into her, picking up a calculated motion that fueled the fire in his loins and made her wiggle her ass, tempting and seeking him to go harder on her. 

However, he was in no mood to let her have that gratifying orgasm anytime soon. 

What he wanted was to listen to her ever-changing moans, and to make her beg him to go harder on her. 

"Master, please..." She was always honest with him, and it did not take long for her to look at him with those blurred, misty eyes, asking him to not tease her and provide her with the relief that she was seeking. 

He lightly smiled at her, and caressed her waist, clawing her soft flesh, and then he started pulling her back at him as he thrust forward, hammering against her cervix rather painfully, threatening to break past it. 

She wanted him to go harder on her, and she showed her gratefulness with the pitch in her voice that had been missing.

Her moans were a sweet song to his ears, seductive, yet with a hint of innocence and honesty. 

"Master, faster..." Yingying soon raised another plea as she sensed the relief she was seeking building up in her depths. 

Her body started trembling and her velvety soft folds started squeezing harder on him, pulsating as he rubbed against them. And at the same time, she started gushing more love juices for him, expanding further to accommodate more of him inside her. 

"My sweet Yingying wants me to move faster, eh?" He mischievously leaned over, stopped moving and pulled away her hair to plant a kiss right between her shoulder blades. 

"Yes, Master. Please don't stop." 

"Oh, I am so going to stop." A dejected moan escaped her lips as he pulled out of her and then proceeded to lay by her side. 

"Master..." She was on the verge of crying, and then suddenly got up on her knees and straddled him, taking the lead. 

"Good girl." He brightly smiled and caressed her cheek, watching her eyes close and hearing her moan as she took him inside of her again. 

He did not have to say anything to her and just amusedly watched her ride him at the pace that she deemed fit. From time to time, her expressions contorted in pain as his glans kissed her cervix, but she seemed addicted to this sweet ache and the pleasure that came with it. 

"You are beautiful." He gently said, revelling in the pleasure that she was providing him. "Kiss me." He demanded, and the sweet girl immediately leaned in, kissing him on the lips. 

But soon she sat back up and bounce on his hardness, getting faster and faster as her voice grew hoarser from moaning. 

"Master!!" She screamed right before her back arched at an awkward angle and her mind went blank.

Keith grunted as her insides painfully gripped him, heightening his pleasure and tempting him to give her his essence, but he endured the urge and helped himself up on one hand. 

He wrapped his other arm around her waist and gently pulled her in a hug before pressing her under his weight. 

"Hey..." He smiled as her eyes opened again, tears pooling out of them, and he leaned in, taking a sip from her lips. 

"Master..." 

"Yes?" He asked as he started moving inside of her, slowly but forcefully. 

"Don't leave me behind again..." She voiced her fear, and he sighed in his heart. 

"Okay." He kissed her again and picked up the pace, muffling her moans in his mouth. 

He loved how her insides pulsated and twitched around him, almost as if they were begging him to feed them, and he had no other intention.

Her moans layered with his grunts echoed in the room for hours to come. It had been a while, a long while since he had indulged himself in his carnal desires, and Yingying was more than happy to tend to his burning lust in every way he wanted her to. 

He fed her insides well, filling her womb with his essence, and carefully observed the excitement of her Aura as it felt rejuvenated. 

It was a marvel for him even with all the medical knowledge he possessed now how his essence could have such a miraculous effect on the Auras of his partners. 

Right before dawn, Keith allowed Yingying to fall asleep, and then closed his eyes too, hugging her soft body as he drifted off to his dreamland. 

Enjoy the treat...

196