[Announcement Chapter]
7.3k 53 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys! Not a chapter, just an announcement so that everybody can see it and it will be erased later on.

I'm starting to feel a bit better. Currently the plan is a hiatus for either one or two weeks and then I'll return, probably with extra chapters to make up for the missed ones. This isn't the final plan, but it's very likely, so expect things to work like this!
Thanks to those of you who commented and worried about me. If you want to know, an explanation and complaint of what went on in the spoiler. Not necessary to read, it's just me letting out steam :P

Spoiler

The ones that read my other story, the Real-life dating sim, might have noticed from my comments and depictions that I have some anxiety issues. (For those of you who have a hard time understanding the problem of anxiety: Your logic says things are a certain way but your brain just decides to scream so loudly that it can't hear logic. Kind of going 'Lalala I cant hear you! I will just panic!') On friday evening, someone I know took our play of 'I write stories and wont show them to you' 'I can find them on my own!' waaay too seriously.
They started using queries on google and the few hints (that I thought were useless) I gave them to brute-force their way into trying to find my account despite me saying several times that I want them to stop, now. They only stopped when I got so openly pissed that I was about to immediately leave the room, but the point is, I don't believe they stopped searching at home. And with the way they did it, it's possible to find it.
Now that might not sound terrible for most people.
Thing is, the thought of them finding my account and stories triggered such an 'allergic' reaction on me that I was just short of erasing the whole account and I spent the night crying with cramps in my stomach. Sounds like overreacting? It is, but try explaining that to my head. Anyway, I felt terrible about writing and still feel bad and honestly kind of sick, kind of like wanting to throw up. In the end, I do love it though, so I'm doing everything to calm myself down. I expect this feeling to go away in a week or two and then I'd be back to uploading.

[collapse]

Rant over.

See you (probably) later!

Edit: Will return next weekend :)

137