[Vol 1] Prologue
414 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chirp*Chirp*

"Haaa..."

The sound of those stupid morning birds woke me up from my blank dreamworld. I wonder how they are chirping this loud in the morning while wondering about it, my eye went straight to the opened slider door which is connected to the balcony of my room.

"Cough*Cough*"

Painful cough attacked me and another pain surge in my swelled up face. (Ahh...It's painful) While not leaking my true state in my mouth or avoiding to say in my mouth so that the pain doesn't bite me again, I somehow walk and close the slider door.

"Those...Bastards!!!"

With an angry which was boiling inside me, I ended up shouting to show the state of my brain.

Knock*

"Are you alright master?"

After a small knock, a voice of a mid-age man called for me. To assure everything alright, I opened the door-

"Don't nag me for shouting in my house Frans."

"Sorry master for rudeness. By the way, Head Master is waiting for you in the dining hall and told me to convey you to come by the dining hall when you wake up."

Tsk*

Hearing those words only make me release an unconsciously sound and hearing my dissatisfaction the butler Frans didn't raise any complaint like a professional butler, no, he already one and working for our house for ages. 

"Okay, I will come by after some time."

"Thank you, Master. I will tell the Head Master to wait a little bit."

Damn this guy showing again that joyful smile, Hey you show some restraint on your excitement after I said you are one hell of a professional butler. How much this guy enjoy when my parent talks with me. 

After getting freshened, I went straight to the dining hall which is a luxurious room as our family motto is to cook in a grand place and eat in more grander place.

In the center of the large room, there placed a large table which befitting the size of the room. With only decorated in table wear and pricy flowers which only make the empty seats feels barely...Can't find the words to define this feeling which welling inside me. Only one question always hit me is Why we even eating here?? Seriously why the hell the family of 4 eat in this big table. This is weird and that's one of the reasons I eat inside my room.

After instinctively taking a seat farthest corner so that my parent can't see my swelled up face. Straight of my line of sight the faces of my par--HUH!!!

"Oh my, Ai-chan look at your face."

"Aito tell me the name of brats who did this to you."

"Yes dear. Should I inform my brother to beat those bas...Stupid kids."

"Nah...They are not that kind of threat which needs your clan to handle it. I will handle those brats--"

While softly touching my cheek to check the injury, (Ahh...That's not so softly) my idiot mother sat beside me. Father who is standing still while displaying killing intent with bloodthirsty eye and with a perfect evil grin befitting of a business tycoon...Oi, are you planning to kill them for some child fight??

"You two, I only fell and injured my face."

I tried to brush it with the waving hand like nah nah nah but-

"Don't lie to me Ai-chan. We are here to protect you."

"Your Mother is right. If you are getting bullied then don't be ashamed because you are the son of Kazuhei group."

"Poor Ai-chan...Your mommy feels like crying...your...face." 

Hey stop touching so much, You know it hurt right? Seriously stop those teary eyes too. As if I gonna melt because of tears...No, it's kind of working...Dammit!!!

"Both of you stop assuming I was bullied by Kids. Do you think a face like mine can be bullied by anyone??"

"Ai-chan you are a kid too."

After giving me a piece of her advice with an oddly cute pout...Wait a minute Why are you pouting?

"He is at rebel stage I guess."

"Yeah Dear, Ai-chan is cute rebel boy."

I will say it again my face isn't cute or if it's cute I think either your eyes are faulty or my classmate who distance from myself are at fault. The latter one is right. With Scary face and White hair for a boy will make anyone think only one thing and that is "Isn't this guy a delinquent?".

"Mother & Father can you stop switching the topic and tell me about the important matter you have called me here for."

Another pout flies toward me and this time it was both of them. Father your pout isn't interesting...it's kind of gross...sorry.

"Rebel period..."

"Yeah, my cute child is going through...sob* sob*"

Why are you both exchanging words with tiny voice????

With a clearing voice rang the whole table, father started moving the topic.

"Aito you became 2nd-years of middle school and you have no relationship going on-"

Don't assume by yourself and for the god sake don't ask that question to 2nd-year middle school student As you might know I am only 14 years old. Isn't that too early for that or not? Anyway, it will be stupid talk which these two brought for me. Look like father having hard time finding words to express. Let's ignore them and enjoy the soup.

"Dear, You can do it."

With a tiny encouragement from my beautiful mother who also doing cute gesture of pumped off fist.

"Haa...So, we were thinking about arranging a marriage for you with a good girl. You are at age where you should get marriage partner suitable for life and society."

With a speed of Mach 10, my idiot father finished the words and when I understand those words at that time my soup spoon just went free-fall mode like a daredevil, no, it was my hand fault who pushed him. Literally, a vein popped out of my brain. Are you two sickos or you both gone mad right?! right?! As I said before I'm freaking 14 years old and now you are saying arranging marriage for me.

"So do you want-"

"Sorry, Father I am running late for school."

"It's okay. Next free time we will show that girl to you."

"I'm leaving!!!"

"...Ai-chan what about breakfast..."

"Sorry Mother. Can you pack it for me."

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

"You could call me mommy like you used to."

Again that pout and I will just ignore your small mumble. With that, I just ran like my life depend on it because you might already know now. My parent is always treated me as a kid and they are now pushing me for a marriage interview at this age. What is wrong with my life?????

 

 

1