Chapter 1
259 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As today is reopening day of school after a long summer break, I headed to school very early maybe today morning played a part in it. While sighing from the stress which is built-up because of some stupid statement made by my parent...those were in another level of stupidity though.

"Class B...Hmm...Nice!!"

While browsing the allotted seat number which is placed on school notice board, Suddenly my mood got brightened. Yeah, it's really that great I want to make thumps up pose toward notice board and tell my thanks to the person who made this seat arrangement. Somehow I manage to control myself as it will not look good for a serious type of character to do thumps up pose and also at this early time some student are roaming around the school ground You know social life? I got one...I think?!

With a brightened mood, I headed toward the cafeteria area to have my packed lunch. Going to the classroom right now and doing lunch would only invite unsightly feeling from the classmates who have arrive early.

The cafeteria isn't so empty for this early in the morning, I do think this is so early but morning assembly will start after 2 hours. Maybe student moved in early to have chat with there friends after a long summer break.

After scouting an empty area where these relax a few student eye radar can't travel to. I ninja step toward the darkest side, no, it is a normal lighted area with only somewhat distance to them. What a letdown? Anyway, it was behind them and my perfect stealth mode must have hide my presence from those normies. It's a win-win case-

"Isn't she from Class A?"

"Who?"

A nor...student pointed the finger toward my direction...Wait a freaking second, Why are you denoting me 'She' Are you blind or what?

"Are you talking about legendary White-"

"No no no, behind him."

"Oh, you talking about Yashira Kiho."

Hey, you missed the freaking point who is this 'Legendary White' something, explain yourself before making fun of me or you two want a beating or what?

"Yeah yeah"

The third student who was seating folding arm silently listening to these two students started nodding and open his mouth. 

"Yashira the flower...precious gem of our school, you two stop leering her with your filthy eyes."

I turn my back slightly to see the face of the person these three normies are talking about. Yeah, she is beautiful with top tier feature like long silky black hair and pure white skin wait am I comparing her with phones...Anyway, this third student eye is not only gazing her filthily but there is big lust hiding inside. Hold your horses boy!!!

"Your eyes are not okay you know?"

"Yeah yeah"

Thank god for these two young kids at least have a human brain, if there ever be a union of anti-good-looking like an anti-communist party then I will recommend your two names into it.

"Unlike you, I only admire beautiful things."

Ahhh!!! That's a lie That's a big fat lie. Don't wave your hair to show your handsomeness aura because it's disgusting. Other two only feel dejected as the third student act like that. We all know the difference between handsome normies and normal normies. I guess these two are lackeys of this third student that's why they can't voice there opinion.

"You two wait here, This is a chance to pluck the beautiful flower."

The third student started walking in my direction. I wish to make him fall splendidly by putting my foot on his way...Nah, enjoy your youth, my enemy.

"Didn't he said precious gems, Shouldn't he be mining her right now."

"Yeah yeah"

Thanks for your valuable opinion my Yeah yeah friend and you miner sir, mining a gem does sound double meaning. At least they are talking in a very low voice.

While passing by me, this third student smirk at me. Haa...Good grief, you third class bastard I am in a good mood that's why I am leaving you uninjured today. Anyway, let's forget about this matter and eat my food quickly.

"Excuse me."

"......"

"Yashira, do you have a minute."

"......"

What going on? With that, I stop eating and pull my phone from my pocket, While acting like browsing the phone I started seeing what unfold of the tale of 'The Third Class Bastard'.

"Yashira Kiho don't ignore me."

"I never permitted to call me with my first name!!"

While looking up with ice-cold eye which gives a vibe of 'Who are you trash?' 'Why are you standing there trash?' and words which kiho-san spoke were not in loud voice but it was spine chilly voice. 

"Sorry sorry I will keep that in mind next time Kiho."

"Did I permitted to call me Kiho without an honorific. Nevermind State your business quickly and leave."

"Hahaha...A nice joke...Indeed a nice joke."

"Don't act like we know each other."

"Ehehe Why are you so cold kiho-chan?"

Why this guy is pouting...Ahhh seriously it looks disgusting. Kinda look like he is acting like a gay-

"Are you gay?"

"Wha..."

Huh!!!

"If you don't have any important business with me then leave already. Unlike you, I don't have time to waste."

"You..."

Should I intervene?

"Think about Kiho clan before acting violently." 

"Fuck!!"

With a loud shout, 'The Third Class Bastard' left the cafeteria and soon after two of his lackeys follow suits. I only pray for those two lackeys who were in my union of anti-good-looking for well begin and leaving that 'The Third Class Bastard' lackeys status.

After sometime finishing my breakfast, I left the cafeteria with only one wish for not getting involved with this scary girl in the future.

 

 

3